• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I talked to a worker at Play and Trade today. They told me that there's a GoW tourney after the Smash one for the release of GoW2, so don't plan on staying there long if you're going to go just for Smash.

As a side note, I'm not coming to today's PnT tourney.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
We just wont do one that day, should we just bail on todays, as Waff, kenny, wang, minato all can't come so it would be me Hunter and Rade I think.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Anybody up for Smash Saturday? Phil wanted to Smash that day since he has it off? Only say somethin if you actually think you're interested. Nothing worse than flaky people.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I am obsessed with that face at the moment. I'll get over it eventually though. And I love the random trolls that come through here.... >_> (couldn't resist)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Anyone up for Brawl today?

Also those of you in the pannel remember to check the social group at least once every other day to help keep talk flowing.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Smashville should be banned. Popping the balloons makes you too good.
Quote for wangston.

So there's a chance to edgehog an opponent into oblivion and it might even be the easiest edgehog that ever was but then, just as I am about to hop over the ledge and steal it away from my competitor who, being so desperate to live that he would make a deal with the God of Hades himself, I suddenly see a small round shadow creeping across the ground in my peripherals. I look up, and there is a small, 2D balloon that probably took a game designer all of three minutes to render. The little ball of gas seems to be calling to my very soul, "pop me," I hear a voice in my head, "set my gases free" the voices say. I look down at my opponent, who is only seconds away from grabbing the edge and stealing my chance for easy glory away from me.
I look back up at the balloon...
I look at my opponent....

No one should ever have to make this decision.

*Pop*
Best post evar

Junpappy

Smash Lord
seriously no one ever cares about harpuia190

me and SWF are ashamed of you

ohhhhh!!!!!

harpuia190

Smash Ace
are you kidding me? Im a cool guy! i doesnt afraid of anything!

ehhhhhh i need to start smoking again

wangston

Smash Lord

So this is the pokemon trainer Cue ball from Pokemon RBY. Could anyone tell me wtf that is between his legs dangling down. Also why does he have a whip.

lengeta

Smash Ace
@Wangston

Cue Ball (or Roughneck) is a biker, so it's got to be a big belt-buckle or some sort of groin-protecting chaps. Looks like the belt-buckle is the little rectangle on the top so my money's on leather chaps. Japan does have a lot of weird things though, I've seen underwear with a skull pouch for the crotch.

Top Bottom