• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So is anyone going to O snap? its in OK and a buddy of mine wants me to go, but I would need a few buddies to come. Its the weekend before thxgiving, just thought I would check I don't even know if I could go or not.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So is anyone going to O snap? its in OK and a buddy of mine wants me to go, but I would need a few buddies to come. Its the weekend before thxgiving, just thought I would check I don't even know if I could go or not.
That's the same weekend as MA 9, right?

___X___

Smash Lord
me and my bros are going to OH SNAP 4 :D

wangston

Smash Lord
Fate you should come down with rade on mondays. He can drop you off at Kenny's and we can play. Then he can join in when heros ends. It's the perfect plan.

I <3 Tenki

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Utah is finally getting represented at major tournaments! Yay! :chuckle:
Finally? Pfft, I represented Utah once already. I'd represent again, if it wasn't for rules out here.

Speaking of rules.... *snickers* Yeah, me and my companion aren't the best missionaries, but we're still effective ^^;

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I still always go even if only one other person shows up and I pwn them over and over at Melee until they leave.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Dan wont be, I think Jessy is comming. Kenny are you bringing people?

edit: wangston about Monday I dont think I can make it, I have training at PnT at 2 so unless Jessy is leaveing some time after I am done then its a no go.... And i think he would be leaving before then.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if crump is coming or not. I asked him but he still hasn't responded. I know david said he wanted to come over today but I haven't heard from him either.

How long do you think your training will be??? I'm not sure when Jesse sally gets here but I know he is in time to see heros which is on at like 8 or 9, so far we have never played with Jesse he always to busy or to cool for us.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You guys should take his car if he doesnt come

edit: not sure how long all I know is it starts at 2

edit: jessy isn't going

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Utah is finally getting represented at major tournaments! Yay! :chuckle:
Utah has been represented at major tournaments since before we even had a tournament of our own. For some reason, I had people I didn't even know cheering for me during my matches. You can check the first post for the date of Utah's first tournament.

Top Bottom