• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess Lanky has been lurking around for at least a little bit (or he's a natural at knowing how to pick on Fate). And AWESOME! The number of U of U students increases! (I have to bring this up, since it's "Rivalry Week", after all.) But seriously, we need to start up some sort of gaming club at the U...

wangston

Smash Lord
At byu we just had a smash tournament with 38 people. Crump took first and I took 2nd, with my Captain Falcon I might add. Needless to say they were all noobs, they I lost to an Ike when i walked into is fsmash 3 times, it has more range than I remembered. :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
At byu we just had a smash tournament with 38 people. Crump took first and I took 2nd, with my Captain Falcon I might add. Needless to say they were all noobs, they I lost to an Ike when i walked into is fsmash 3 times, it has more range than I remembered. :(
Was there money involved?

wangston

Smash Lord
No or else captain falcons rank would have gone up ten fold in Ankoko's (sp) list. However there was a smash T-shirt at stake.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Technically, you could put him down even more by saying he'll never amount to anything because even Mexicans spell better than he does.

Wait...that's most of the internet...
Anyone that makes fun of beaners is my friend!!! And a very good friend I am ;)

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Where the heck is Yaz??? I haven't seen him in days. My life feels empty with out SexyYaz. Moar SexyYaz plz.
Baby baby its all right. Been having girl issues but those are over. I'll be poppin in one of these days hehe

Nul

Smash Apprentice
RANDOM PERSON APPEARS!

Yes, just moved here... And I'll take X on his ITG offer (if I know where everything is XD)

Also, some news, for any of you who remember Neumont hosting Smash, they are deeply considering it again, and looks to happen monthly possibly starting on December 13.

And of course, I'm going to MA9, but for Brawl.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably bringing some new (not to smash) people to smash at the Thursday PnT today, so show up and take all our monies make them feel welcome if you want.

wangston

Smash Lord
TENKI FOR HIGHER THAN TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!! He's got more post than rade has wow hours. hahaha, I'm sorry rade wow and hours and playing, it's the only thing I could come up with.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Tenki's awesome.

Although, I don't see Mr. 3000 anywhere on that list. Probably because he doesn't have an account on SWF?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I guess Lanky has been lurking around for at least a little bit (or he's a natural at knowing how to pick on Fate).
Nah, I'm a natural. Or I pick on everyone. Oh, and thanks for calling me Lanky.

And AWESOME! The number of U of U students increases! (I have to bring this up, since it's "Rivalry Week", after all.) But seriously, we need to start up some sort of gaming club at the U...
I'm up for it, and I'd be glad to help. I need to meet more people anyway.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
TENKI FOR HIGHER THAN TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!! He's got more post than rade has wow hours. hahaha, I'm sorry rade wow and hours and playing, it's the only thing I could come up with.
hey you know, i dont care what you say as long as you guys dont think im ditching nobody

Gojira

Smash Lord
good and bad news

I am going to be straight up honest. I have misplaced the pot from the last Melee tourney I hosted at FTS's. I am dearly sorry and I blame my self 100% for just not giving the POT to FTS after it not ending on time. So C!Z or David...whoever ended up winning that tourney I really apologize and I will personally come out to the next toruney just to deliver that pot to whoever won between you two.

-Secondly(the good news)-

I am coming to this tourney for sure. I did state in my last paragraph that I would come out to the next tourney to deliver the pot but this is my last OFFICIAL tourney before I retire completely to casual games and WoW while I attend college.

See everyone at the tourney

Minato

穏やかじゃない
But he seems serious that this is the last one he'll actually participate in.

But what do I know, he's been saying that a lot.

Top Bottom