• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Umm I probably shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to Brawl... I'm terrible lol probably because I never practice or play outside of tourneys.

Bingo. Nothin gets passed PC :laugh:
I meant WiFi Brawl, not "only Brawl." My mind was wandering as I typed that. :p I play Melee and 64 as well.

C!Z, let me guarantee you that you can beat me in brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
But X sounds so dirty...I like me somes dirty!

Um, so a buddy of mine is coming to MA with me. He uses Meta Knight, but I can beat him with any character I use, so...go easy on him? He doesn't have Smash, but plays it when he's by my house. It'll be his first tourney. And he talks back as much as I do X, so I wouldn't bother.

And I'm debating bringing my brother. He plays Smash...just not competively. And he's...different, I should say. I'm afraid if I bring him, he'll become so frustrated that he'll freak out. Then again, I'll have to see if he REALLY wants to come. Oh, and he mains all the Kirby characters, Wario, and Luigi.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
But X sounds so dirty...I like me somes dirty!

Um, so a buddy of mine is coming to MA with me. He uses Meta Knight, but I can beat him with any character I use, so...go easy on him? He doesn't have Smash, but plays it when he's by my house. It'll be his first tourney. And he talks back as much as I do X, so I wouldn't bother.

And I'm debating bringing my brother. He plays Smash...just not competively. And he's...different, I should say. I'm afraid if I bring him, he'll become so frustrated that he'll freak out. Then again, I'll have to see if he REALLY wants to come. Oh, and he mains all the Kirby characters, Wario, and Luigi.
Yay! Two noob Meta Knights! xD

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Is DAI coming to the NM tourney on the 20th?

I want some competition :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol random video... Were you just tryin to show us your ending?

Dam I guess I better tech practice tonight so I might not noob it up tomorrow for our 10 person tourneys lol

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
lol random video... Were you just tryin to show us your ending?

Dam I guess I better tech practice tonight so I might not noob it up tomorrow for our 10 person tourneys lol
Random vid precisely because it shows my n00bness.
The ending is cool, yes, but the video STILL shows my n00bness in its true form.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So C!Z you're having a smash fest some time this month? Most any day should work for me, 'cept due to work it has to be either late or on Friday or Saturday. Daytime and Sundays are bad. As long as I have advance notice I can work extra hours and leave sooner for the going away bash.

Lanky did you really beat Dai-A? What was he doing, suicide tricks? :laugh:

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Well its official
Im NEVER EVER going to pick a girl over smash again. unless i know its 100% that i am going to be with them.
Anyways C!Z what day would you do the fest? sorry i missed so much posts im to lazy to look back :p
When will i see you again after your gone?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Your friend obviously sucks, Final. :p

FIXED

He will bowser money match anyone in melee. He is toooo good.
You're joking, right?

I remember the last time I was in Salt Lake... Melee best of 5, Gojira's Bowser vs. my Kirby.

I won the first 3 in a row. With Kirby.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You're going to have to PM me or post your address here, because I forgot it.

I know it's somewhere in this thread...

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I havent really been active in the smash scene lately sorry guys...

im back :laugh:
Freak man, don't ruin the scene.

J/k, j/k, keep it up, you freakin' sexy beast.

Anyway, last time I'll probably log on for awhile. I'll just leave that I hope you all are having a great time and a great holiday season! Bais!

Top Bottom