• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'll need to know as well.

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it though.
OOPS SORRY LOL! K It's 2385 s Redwood Road. It's right off the 201 Redwood exit so it's all freeway. When you get to the gate you have to press the button with a Key on it first and then 020020. It's the 3rd street on the right and it's called white village court and the house number is 2405. Hope you all can make it. Bring chairs if you can.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
:mad:

I am so mad... it makes me want to hit something. There I was enjoying a perfectly good day of Smash and bam it has to end like this. I walk out to where I parked my car and lo and behold it's not there. Turns out I had to pay $220 to get my car back from a towing company who came and took it because it was "on the grass" - yeah where I was parked there was a car in front of me, and a road to my left, and snow all around on the ground.

I feel bad for C!Z and co. (CREA right? or is that Phil?) having to live in a place where parking is such a pain and the towing company and the HOA is obviously made up of a group of very small people. I wish I had had some way of knowing I was parked in a bad place. Live and learn I guess- never park in an unknown area without knowing what the rules are there and such. I don't know about you, but I want to have to deal with legal crooks like that as little as possible in my life.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass on that little word of warning to all of you.

C!Z

Smash Lord
:mad:

I am so mad... it makes me want to hit something. There I was enjoying a perfectly good day of Smash and bam it has to end like this. I walk out to where I parked my car and lo and behold it's not there. Turns out I had to pay $220 to get my car back from a towing company who came and took it because it was "on the grass" - yeah where I was parked there was a car in front of me, and a road to my left, and snow all around on the ground.

I feel bad for C!Z and co. (CREA right? or is that Phil?) having to live in a place where parking is such a pain and the towing company and the HOA is obviously made up of a group of very small people. I wish I had had some way of knowing I was parked in a bad place. Live and learn I guess- never park in an unknown area without knowing what the rules are there and such. I don't know about you, but I want to have to deal with legal crooks like that as little as possible in my life.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass on that little word of warning to all of you.
I'M SO SORRY VAZOR!!!! :( It's such BS!

slave1

Smash Lord
lol maybe Burr doesn't know how to record :laugh: That sucks though I wanted to see how many lasers I power shielded :ohwell: I'm sure it was at least ten though
sweet sexy awesomeness.

so if anyone is bored and just wants to read something a little odd, I have recently created a Blog written from the point of view of a zombie sasquatch. Its kinda fun so go check it out.

http://zombiesasquatch1.blogspot.com/

wangston

Smash Lord
Utah has some work to do. Cincy is pretty **** good. I didn't play OS or Kel their two sbr guys but I did play Quivo, Sliq, and Infern. Of course I played other people but I beat them so how good can they really be ;)

Quivo was this nasty toon link that 3 stocked me then 2 stocked me, I was so overwhelmed by the bombs, arrows, z-air, and boomerang. I'm sure I could bring it closer than that but it was just crazy, he would do this sick combo where he would do a bomb drop to an up air. This kid was really good he got second.

Sliq was just plain good at the game. I don't think there is a character this guy can't play. He went boswer against me, 1 stocked the first game, I made him quite the 2nd game after I killed him in 3 seconds at jungle japes, then he 2 stocked me on battle field. He got third, I saw him use wolf, dk, and samus. He took two stocks from me on the crew battle when he only had one left, with samus.

I only played infern in friendlies but his snake and his ike were really really good. Whose ever heard of a good ike? Just ban pirate ship against Ike and you won't get 3 stocked XD. It's okay I 3 stocked him at Jungle Japes :D

There was also smash 64 that I played in pools, he kept me from getting a 1 seed from the pool, he cp Cornerai with G&W and bucketed the laser and got to one hit KOs, lol so cheap.

I'm trying to see if OS and others will come up this Saturday or the next for the s2d weekly, and hopefully I can play them again. OS didn't look that impressive in doubles because Quivo was going balls out and owning everyone. But in singles he was rather impressive, he really knew his spacing and when to use that up b move. Rowan's peach got the furthest out of anyone from Lousiville, he beat OS in pools 2-1. He lost to Kel because the timer ran out on Lugi's mansion against his meta. He lost to sliq because, well sliq is good.

wangston

Smash Lord
No sliq just owns, hahaha his dk on Delphino is ****. I never played him there but I watch some of his matches there and he owned all.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Utah has some work to do. Cincy is pretty **** good. I didn't play OS or Kel their two sbr guys but I did play Quivo, Sliq, and Infern. Of course I played other people but I beat them so how good can they really be ;)

Quivo was this nasty toon link that 3 stocked me then 2 stocked me, I was so overwhelmed by the bombs, arrows, z-air, and boomerang. I'm sure I could bring it closer than that but it was just crazy, he would do this sick combo where he would do a bomb drop to an up air. This kid was really good he got second.

Sliq was just plain good at the game. I don't think there is a character this guy can't play. He went boswer against me, 1 stocked the first game, I made him quite the 2nd game after I killed him in 3 seconds at jungle japes, then he 2 stocked me on battle field. He got third, I saw him use wolf, dk, and samus. He took two stocks from me on the crew battle when he only had one left, with samus.

I only played infern in friendlies but his snake and his ike were really really good. Whose ever heard of a good ike? Just ban pirate ship against Ike and you won't get 3 stocked XD. It's okay I 3 stocked him at Jungle Japes :D

There was also smash 64 that I played in pools, he kept me from getting a 1 seed from the pool, he cp Cornerai with G&W and bucketed the laser and got to one hit KOs, lol so cheap.

I'm trying to see if OS and others will come up this Saturday or the next for the s2d weekly, and hopefully I can play them again. OS didn't look that impressive in doubles because Quivo was going balls out and owning everyone. But in singles he was rather impressive, he really knew his spacing and when to use that up b move. Rowan's peach got the furthest out of anyone from Lousiville, he beat OS in pools 2-1. He lost to Kel because the timer ran out on Lugi's mansion against his meta. He lost to sliq because, well sliq is good.
Don't get ahead of yourself, Sliq spiked you into that klaptrap in the crew battle.
It was going to be three, and then the water gayed him up.

Making sure people aren't misinformed here =)

wangston

Smash Lord
Don't get ahead of yourself, Sliq spiked you into that klaptrap in the crew battle.
It was going to be three, and then the water gayed him up.

Making sure people aren't misinformed here =)
haha screw you clowsui hahha. Your soooooo lucky you went marth for crews or else I would have taken all 3 of your falco's stocks :laugh:

clowsui

Smash Legend
i knew i'd be put up early...and most of the characters Louisville played had even matchups vs. Falco. Not to mention I'd been practicing my Marth that whole night.

My Falco will be better soon...don't fret.

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey rade my bros got left 4 dead. add me on xbl. my gamer tag is wangston.

I went to game stop to see if they had any of the prequels. I wanted to get Left 3 dead or even the first one Left Dead, basically you start the game and your dead. But they didn't have it, i was very upset.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Hey rade my bros got left 4 dead. add me on xbl. my gamer tag is wangston.

I went to game stop to see if they had any of the prequels. I wanted to get Left 3 dead or even the first one Left Dead, basically you start the game and your dead. But they didn't have it, i was very upset.
k ill send you the request, and are you asking for another player? cause if so ill go rent it

Top Bottom