• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

harpuia190

Smash Ace
dan is up at that game, the whole UofU band got to go, he left like this tuesday, but they have to leave like right after the game is done, he'll be at ToF though, unless hes to tired

wangston

Smash Lord
dan is up at that game, the whole UofU band got to go, he left like this tuesday, but they have to leave like right after the game is done, he'll be at ToF though, unless hes to tired
How the heck is he supposed to get back in time. The tv said it was like a 30+ hour drive.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Does anyone know if dan is at the utah game? I know the band is there I was looking for him.

LOL I was doing the same thing every time I saw the band onscreen.

But yeah...flying the whole band seems expensive. If that is indeed what's happening, then I'm glad my tuition money is helping Dan make it to the ToF, so if he can come, HE BETTER! :ohwell:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i left friday. i thought this storm would bring more than some wind and a few flurries. but it has not been bad.
*******!! did marcus go with you? If so kick him and say that he should have come by and said hi at some point, then tell him to kick you for the same reason.

slave1

Smash Lord
LOL no he did not come with me.

and i told you to call. i know you work these days so i dont know when to call you. and i really never thought about it. my week was somewhat busy.

if you hurry, he leaves today and you can kick him. but he might already be gone

and i did call you, you never answered

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I answered when I could, hell I did get a text from you but you guys were going to go do drugs and you know I can't do that anymore...And i did call like 4 times but you were busy doing other things that you wouldn't tell me about.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I'm rooming with Wangston next semester. We're gonna get so good we'll 4 stock everyone in brawl ;)
Clarified :]
haha but anyways we need to get a good melee scene going :'[ once J!Z leaves, It will only be JunBUG ;), Personal Computer, And I that will play melee competitively. And Maybe Yaz.

wangston

Smash Lord
Crump and I are going to own everyone. We are going to make you guys quit brawl we will be that good. Once we are done owning in brawl we will switch to melee and then JV 5 stock david hahahahaha We will also jv 10 stock anyone on teams. We will also take on any crew by ourselves with one stock a piece.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
That would be clarified, not corrected :p
Thats what i said! ;P
Crump and I are going to own everyone. We are going to make you guys quite brawl we will be that good. Once we are done owning in brawl we will switch to melee and then JV 5 stock david hahahahaha We will also jv 10 stock anyone on teams. We will also take on any crew by ourselves with one stock a piece.
haha Yeah you'll make me "Quite" Brawl? :p
That doesnt even make any sense ;]
and there isnt even enough stocks to make it a jv 10 stock! haha

wangston

Smash Lord
and there isnt even enough stocks to make it a jv 10 stock! haha
I'm talking about melee teams. We will also JV 8 stock anyone in brawl teams, but because ken neth and Yaz's are partners I will just 2 v 1 everyone and still JV 8 stock. I won't even have to go balls out to own you noobs.:laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been playing MvC2 lately, but I'll be playing a lot more Melee again.

But of course, no one considers me part of the Melee scene...

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing MvC2 lately, but I'll be playing a lot more Melee again.

But of course, no one considers me part of the Melee scene...
I am not good enough to be part of the melee scene.... however I will one day own you all with Ness. There will be so much Yoyo glitch that No one will know what is going on.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm talking about melee teams. We will also JV 8 stock anyone in brawl teams, but because ken neth and Yaz's are partners I will just 2 v 1 everyone and still JV 8 stock. I won't even have to go balls out to own you noobs.:laugh:
I think Mista Johns needs a new title...

Like...Mista Johns...THE DOUCHE!!

Dear lord, I'm sorry for saying this, but you're spewing out so much crap, I can actually SMELL the bs you're giving us.

I kid man, but tone down the douche-baggery...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL @ Lanky. We're kidding, and anyone who knows us would know that. Like how I said we're gonna four stock everyone- there aren't even four stocks in brawl :laugh:

wangston

Smash Lord
LMAO lanky hahaha. I'm joking. I'm not X. I was saying that because me and crump are rooming together at byu, we will have the ultimate smash fest like everyday.

BTW anyone at byu that wants to play smash just go to 2102 may hall. That is going to be known as the byu smash head quarters. I'm so going to make a sign for it and hang it on the door :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I am not good enough to be part of the melee scene.... however I will one day own you all with Ness. There will be so much Yoyo glitch that No one will know what is going on.
Ness is actually my low tier character for Melee.

hahaha are there gonna be n00bs at your smashfest i can OWN?

that was my X impression
(claps)

Dead on... Dead on....

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
LOL @ Lanky. We're kidding, and anyone who knows us would know that. Like how I said we're gonna four stock everyone- there aren't even four stocks in brawl :laugh:
LMAO lanky hahaha. I'm joking. I'm not X. I was saying that because me and crump are rooming together at byu, we will have the ultimate smash fest like everyday.

BTW anyone at byu that wants to play smash just go to 2102 may hall. That is going to be known as the byu smash head quarters. I'm so going to make a sign for it and hang it on the door :laugh:
I know. But what would be the Utah thread if I didn't come in and make the cockiest smasher seem more of a douche than anyone else?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
hahaha are there gonna be n00bs at your smashfest i can OWN?

that was my X impression
Wangston already said he would be there, what more do you want?

PS does any1 know how long a youtube vid can be? they took a few of mine off because they were to long.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
hahaha youll own us all cause we will all be gone on missions :D
Well to tell you the truth I am probably the next one leaving haha. I am going to MA and MIGHT (a very big might) make it to the next ToF, and thats it for me. I will be gone......

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wangston already said he would be there, what more do you want?

PS does any1 know how long a youtube vid can be? they took a few of mine off because they were to long.
I think the highest cutoff time is at 15 minutes. Not entirely sure though.

Edit: It kinda sucks how Utah's Smash scene is going to dwindle once more Smashers go on missions.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Well to tell you the truth I am probably the next one leaving haha. I am going to MA and MIGHT (a very big might) make it to the next ToF, and thats it for me. I will be gone......
Bad Jelly Bad you can't just up and leave with out giveing me a big hug good by.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You're all nerds who have nothin interesting to say :laugh: Just wasted 10 minutes of my life lookin through these pages I missed in the last couple days and there was nothin! lol. So I leave Wednesday... Anybody that wants one last shot at ta C!Z mang(Melee or Brawl) let me know and we'll work somethin out. Oh PC I'll be home for at least a couple hours from now, probably gonna go play some DURRRR at some point today though.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not going to the tourney or actually saying anything. I'm waiting on an AC adapter for my laptop pc and I probably wont be up and about the boards a whole lot. I'll turn my PM's on though.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
G Tier
Link 2.28
Jigglypuff 2.03
Ganondorf 1.88
Captain Falcon 1.63

Utter lameness. I was trying so hard to get Link to be bottom of bottom tier so that when I finally come to my next tournament I can ROCK YOU ALL with the worst character in the game.
So utterly lame.

Top Bottom