• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
demolisho... do you play mewtwo in melee. if you do that is sexy.

me and sage are back to playing melee. it feels good. my fox needs a lot of help. but it is not bad. i got a sweet double kill on sage and another guy the other day.

i forward smashed the other guy off the stage then i hopped down and shield spiked sage then proceeded to do the same thing to the other guy.

it was epic
Fox doesn't F Smash... He shffls nairs:laugh:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Also, my Xbox Live account is Demolisho if anybody here plays gears, SSF2:HDR, Halo, or w/e. I sold my copy of L4D though.

*edit*

Also,

Anyone who wants to come over and play gamez whenever. I live at 380 N 1080 E, Provo in the centennial I apartments. My digits are (303) 918 2097. Call me whenever on weekends if you want, I'd much rather play somewhere else, but here or somewhere close to campus works. Only problem is that I have a small T.V and none of my roomates brought another.

DZLE

Smash Master
First post on this thread, If anyone wants to smash, I live near 114th and State, in Draper. My house is a decent size so anyone can come smash anytime they want. Yes, Rade, you can come too.
Send me a PM if you want my Cell Number / Exact Address. No Rapists, please.

DZLE

Smash Master
You all fail. No Johns.
I dont know where you heard the Bird is the Word, but around here, DZLE is the Word.
Word?
Word.

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol this is fail. Don't try to hard.

haha I miss you buddy, you don't even text me anymore.
Haha I text you twice yesterday askin what that text was spose to say and you never wrote back. So my phone is dead now though and I don't have a charger for it....lol

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yay, another Draper gamer.

Seriously, people should come to my place. My dad has the best setup for games, movies, whatever.

Ugh, but with school starting soon, when will we have time for this s***?

DZLE

Smash Master

Seriously, people should come to my place. My dad has the best setup for games, movies, whatever.

PSH Invite me over more often then. I game it all.
And by the sounds of it your Dad has the best setup for games, movies, and whatever.
haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Monday.

Lanky, if you can hang out today, we should Smash. I have nothing planned today.

wangston

Smash Lord
Demolisho are you coming over today. 2102 May Hall, it's the dorm all they way in the back. Be there or be square.

wangston

Smash Lord
Cool beans

I would rather be square
I'm going to hijack your helicopter and your jet. Then i'm going to put chains on them and attach them to your house then I'm going to fly away with your house and your golf course too. ;)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
DZLE, as a proud Link main I can only tell you that the red letters in your sig represent everything wrong to me in the world of Smash (aside from MetaKnight).
And I'm sorry but you can't be square; D3 is circular; therefore, YOU are circular.

Also while I am posting nonsense I might as well update you on the Orem tourney search. I am going to talk to the Orem Play'N'Trade on Monday to talk about hosting a tournament there. If that doesn't work then I going onto my backup plan for My Noah's.

DZLE

Smash Master
@Wangston WTF? Lol, That would actually make me laugh, and with all my millions of dollars i would just buy another house, helicopter, jet, and golf course. YOU FAIL.

@Anonano Haha, your in luck, since MK is my secondary! And yeah, I am quite circular. Not Gojira circular though. Im more oval-ish. Haha, enough talk. I wanna play smash. Anyone? ANYONE?!

EDIT: @RADE OMG DUDE WHERE AND HOW CAN I DO THAT, I JUST JIZ**D IN MY PANTS
Double Edit: @Rade ... ... Am i really that disproportionate?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Are any of you guys named tanner cuz some one was texting me who said they got my number from their friend tanner in Utah and the had me a battlechrist so it has to be a smasher. They also got pissed off at me lol so if you're tanner sorry hahaha.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Good games today guys, you're ten times better than colorado in terms of getting together and actually playing. If anyone of you provo kids want to start street fighter 4 or HDR, let me know. I'm trying to not suck at those as well.

Top Bottom