• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
I wanna record some matches, and from last thursday to now, I have already gotten better.
I wanna play smash :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ok sounds good, how about tomorrow?
Im up for Monday if I can get a ride.

where at?

yall are posers
Did someone do that before you?

I wanna record some matches, and from last thursday to now, I have already gotten better.
I wanna play smash :D
Take us down there on Monday then, we can record with mine and kenny's comps.. Watch out though provo is full of cops and BYU cops, remind me to tell you the story about driving to the Mctourny. But if we to get pulled over you can just pay them off anyway so we'll be fine.

wangston

Smash Lord
Where are we playing in provo. Our room is to small for lots of people. I vote kennys house. Also mlk day is next monday the 19th so no school. We should have the tourney of chumps at kennys. Once again I'm volunteering his house hahaha.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I Dont think i can come if its on monday :( cause i think im getting my PSO character back. unless my friend flakes. which i will let Wangston by tomorrow at 5 pm :]
ummmm Someone should message me anytime if a fest is going on.
You all know my number sooooo yeah :]

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I Dont think i can come if its on monday :( cause i think im getting my PSO character back. unless my friend flakes. which i will let Wangston by tomorrow at 5 pm :]
ummmm Someone should message me anytime if a fest is going on.
You all know my number sooooo yeah :]

Hey David, sorry I couldn't play the other day. I got my car back though so I can probably play a couple times this week.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
today might not work out for me, or i would come

we have some like long lost friend of the family coming by and my mom wants me to be here :(

but if i can, ill try and bring a waff or a fate

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll be back from class around 5:25 if people want to come over. Or you could come keep Wang company till I get back. He should be back around 3:00ish.

And Fate, they don't enforce parking after 4:00 so you should be fine.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back from class around 5:25 if people want to come over. Or you could come keep Wang company till I get back. He should be back around 3:00ish.

And Fate, they don't enforce parking after 4:00 so you should be fine.
So are you for sure doing it at your place? cause I prolly can't come over til about 6 or 7 ish.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So are you for sure doing it at your place? cause I prolly can't come over til about 6 or 7 ish.
Yeah, we'll probably be doing it here. Except I'm in room 2102 may hall now. It's not very big, so people should let me know if you're coming. You all know my number. I think.

Dai-a i like your sig. are you the CF in the vid.
You've seriously never heard of the Wombo Combo? LOL that's SS and Tang completely owning Zhu.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Tournament at Orem Play'N'Trade on March 21st. Making the thread for it now. :chuckle::chuckle:

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
march 21st? that feels like way long

oh and does this mean 3 tourneys a month? awesome
Yeah, but my schedule isn't free for Smash until then (aside from the Feb. ToF). Plus this is one of the first tournaments at that PnT and he wants to know some statistics before the tournament actually starts.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Tournament at Orem Play'N'Trade on March 21st. Making the thread for it now. :chuckle::chuckle:
March 23 28-29 is vegas, so I doubt I'll most likely go. Vegas makes me happy reunion face.

Also, I don't mean to be a douche, it just comes naturally. Having tournaments at game stores is usually not a good idea, since all they want is money/trafficking. Unless somehow you got in good with the big cheese.

Top Bottom