• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He should be happy if we get as many people as we can into his store LOL.

Also, I'm going to try to find out who I need to talk to to get the BYU OoS tourney going for Feb.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Dude, even *I* know about the Wombo Combo. And that is saying quite a lot. :p

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Sure, start an Orem tourney the day I move to Murray...
j/k be sure and claim your "Tourney Organizer" title from the mods lol

By the way are there any smashers in Murray/Taylorsville here? I'm on 49th S and about 5th W so if anyone is nearby that wants to practice let me know.

EDIT: Sorry, "Smash Director" title.. like it really matters..

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Dude...........I've only been in utah for a week, and I know what the wombo combo is.

But that's because someone kept saying "Do the wombo combo" over and over and now it's engraved in my mind.

slave1

Smash Lord
Couldn't have said it better! Jk it's all right Slave, but maybe that's why you don't ****... :laugh:
mewtwo's never **** they get their victims to love them and finally hop in the sac with them.

mewtwo always gets what he wants

Dude...........I've only been in utah for a week, and I know what the wombo combo is.

But that's because someone kept saying "Do the wombo combo" over and over and now it's engraved in my mind.
i don't think living in Utah has to do anything with it. and i have not been to a tourney in months. i hate brawl so i play halo and melee. it also makes it difficult when you don't have a car to go (December tourney) and you live in southern Utah for school.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

I didn't know about the wombo combo...then again....never really got into Melee until...like Brawl was released, and at that point...I stopped trying...

Side note, I couldn't remember who's going to U of U besides me, cause I SWEAR I passed PC today going to the Warnock Eng. Building. I didn't notice it until a while after I passed because I was jamming to my tunes, but I looked back and thought I did pass PC. Who goes to the U again?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
kk fo sho! anything else you want? maybe all 3 or specific colors?? text??
I f you are still up for it blue TL and Kirby, and green Marth. All 3 would be sweet. If you can't do it it's all good though.

BTW Kenny, Wangston and Joke, good matches today, that was way fun!

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I knew about the Wombo Combo but I didnt know what it was called...

Also I heard someone finally started the Orem tourney, cool! :D

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
i don't think living in Utah has to do anything with it. and i have not been to a tourney in months. i hate brawl so i play halo and melee. it also makes it difficult when you don't have a car to go (December tourney) and you live in southern Utah for school.
I got you beat, I haven't attended a tourney in a year. I play halo and melee too, add Demolisho to your friends.

Also, hanging out with David makes you know the Wombo combo.

slave1

Smash Lord
I got you beat, I haven't attended a tourney in a year. I play halo and melee too, add Demolisho to your friends.

Also, hanging out with David makes you know the Wombo combo.
buy you still hang out with david.

and i will totally add you.

and Mexi brigade. how come you are on during the middle of the day. i would think you would be at school. but seriously, your always playing gears of war, or some other random crap.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
They're usually stalking me..............they know where I live. Creepy notes are usually on my door.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...Side note, I couldn't remember who's going to U of U besides me, cause I SWEAR I passed PC today going to the Warnock Eng. Building. I didn't notice it until a while after I passed because I was jamming to my tunes, but I looked back and thought I did pass PC. Who goes to the U again?

Hm...I guess I completely missed you. Where is the Warnock Eng Building, exactly? On a similar subject, I just found out today that Minato has the Japanese class that's right before my Japanese class that are both in the same room. So I've meet both Minato and Waffle Can (both Dans) at the U so far (both in the OSH building, too).

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Hm...I guess I completely missed you. Where is the Warnock Eng Building, exactly? On a similar subject, I just found out today that Minato has the Japanese class that's right before my Japanese class that are both in the same room. So I've meet both Minato and Waffle Can (both Dans) at the U so far (both in the OSH building, too).
Warnock Eng Building is past the Union Building.

I also would've been in your class, but it asked for a permission code or something. And I don't think it was even full either.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Eh, it's alright. The building is next to the Merill Eng Building, if that helps. It's where all the CS majors go for their classes. They're pretty much the northern most buildings of the campus. I guess if you add what Minato said, you could find it.

The OSH building though? My first class Mon, Wed, and Fri are in there. It's the history of the Romans. Maybe I'll spot one of you guys while I'm leaving, unless your classes are before 11 or after 12.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Down to BYU?!

Thats possible.

Let me finish homework.
Jack ***, you tell me yesterday that you can't go down because you have no gas then you are willing to go down the next day..when I can't come. Grab me panda or somthing before you head im alone at work and very hungery.

DZLE

Smash Master
Jack ***, you tell me yesterday that you can't go down because you have no gas then you are willing to go down the next day..when I can't come. Grab me panda or somthing before you head im alone at work and very hungery.
Dont tell me what to do, *****.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He told you he couldn't come down because of gas??

He told me he couldn't come down cause his boss called him into work. Something's fishy here...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Dont tell me what to do, *****.
Its all good I just got Gandolfos to bring me a sandwich.

He told you he couldn't come down because of gas??

He told me he couldn't come down cause his boss called him into work. Something's fishy here...
Ya that happened after, first it was no gas then when I got some1 to drive (that fell through because DXLE wasn't going) he told me Jack called him in.

Edit: who dares me to give Rade an infraction for 1 line post of spam? Anyone?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Its all good I just got Gandolfos to bring me a sandwich.

Ya that happened after, first it was no gas then when I got some1 to drive (that fell through because DXLE wasn't going) he told me Jack called him in.
Lame. You guys should have come down tonight. David and marco are here.

Edit: who dares me to give Rade an infraction for 1 line post of spam? Anyone?
I heard you wouldn't. LOL.

Top Bottom