• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm coming to put DZLE in his place ;)

I'm bringing Demo and Wangston for sure. We'll see who else ends up coming with me.
Dude only if you play Marth...
Which now you will.

I love you Kenny :dizzy:

And I dont talk ****, I talk facts.

I might come, we'll see.

Edit: W00t 200th post! Yeah Utah!
lol i think i have the lowest post count besides DZLE
I am new 'KAY?!

DZLE

Smash Master
You talk facts? That means you are going to JV 4-stock me today. :p

Also, I can't bring my wii today...
You better believe it final :D

Well maybe not JV 4-stock, but dude, You have no chance after what happened last time. I have ate, slept, dreamed, drank, and studied nothing but brawl lately.

Maybe not that much, but I did get owned by fate for an hour or so since then.

Im like a Saiyan, with ever loss I get stronger. Or something.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I might come, we'll see.

Edit: W00t 200th post! Yeah Utah!
lol i think i have the lowest post count besides DZLE
And me. :D And Geekhead also...

Also does anybody live in the Pleasant Grove area that would like to Smash every once in a while. I dont think fighting only geekhead is good enough practice. No offense geekhead but your mind games arent good enough! :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...Maybe not that much, but I did get owned by fate for an hour or so since then.

Im like a Saiyan, with ever loss I get stronger. Or something.

Losing to David over and over in a series of matches with him makes you get better. Losing to Fate over and over just means that you suck... :p

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Oh taylor, your sig made me giggle.

*edit*

I feel stupid that I just noticed it.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Cerealsy gais, lern 2 gremar!

So, monday super sexy smashing for us in the BYCrew? Maybe Minato could come to provo and get owned at TvC?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Cerealsy gais, lern 2 gremar!

So, monday super sexy smashing for us in the BYCrew? Maybe Minato could come to provo and get owned at TvC?
Hah. I'd like to see you try to own me at a Capcom fighting game I've only played twice.:laugh:

After all, I only played 3rd Strike two weeks before one of the tourneys at MA and I'm still undefeated.

Anyways...

I don't have work that day, but I suck with directions. I'm not sure if I could make it. I'd need a ride or something.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You're obviously smelling what you'll be smelling at MA11. Which makes complete sense because that's what I said.

Top Bottom