• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

harpuia190

Smash Ace
slave that was a poor attempt to make at least 10chars, besides dlze is doing what he does best, verbal abuse

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You're obviously smelling what you'll be smelling at MA11. Which makes complete sense because that's what I said.
I don't think FTS will like the fact that everyone says he house stinks...

slave that was a poor attempt to make at least 10chars, besides dlze is doing what he does best, verbal abuse
I should inforce the 10 char rule, and trying to get around it....And I thought what DLZE did best was being rich?

DZLE

Smash Master
I don't think FTS will like the fact that everyone says he house stinks...

I should inforce the 10 char rule, and trying to get around it....And I thought what DLZE did best was being rich?
1: Your grammar is ****.
2: Stop telling everyone I am rich!!! Cause I am not!!!

lengeta

Smash Ace
Whatup Utah?!

I haven't played since I've moved... but I did play some D&D, so I'm staying nerdy. What's the scene like lately? I hear PnT tournies are going very well. Everyone still playing Melee or is Brawl starting to come around? I'm getting pretty sick of Brawl, which is sad, but Melee is so much better. Sad I missed you all during the holidays, but I had a lot of people to visit. Oh well. We'll see ya'll again some day.

DZLE

Smash Master
Man... someone come into PnT. I am working til 9 and nobody has even walked in today. 11 transactions all day. COME ON. I am so bored. Someone get in here.

And about fate giving me banpoints for disrespcting a mod,

...**** him.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
wangston > Fate > DZLE, so by the transitive property, wangston > DZLE by a significant amount. Although this isn't necessarily true all the time outside of mathematics, I have no doubt that it is true in this case.
If you are so confident, you should put money on the line (since you're RICH, you should have much of that to spare ;)).

DZLE

Smash Master
DZLE coul provide a unknown variable that could throw off the equation(prolly not though)
Yes, Yes I absolutely could!

You guys dont give me enough credit. I started playing brawl like 2 months ago. See how good I have gotten?
I have no doubt in my mind If I keep advancing at the pace I am now, I will be something you guys will worry about, and not make so much fun of.

And yes, PC, I definitely have the money to MM wangston.

wangston

Smash Lord
....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,
..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
.........................,-''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___¯'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''¯¯¯'''~ii||,....¯''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........¯'''~'-,.........'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|LOL
.|||i......,-'........................................¯¯...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-, WUT?
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''¯''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''¯................,/'¯;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........¯"""""""¯.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'~~~'..................................,/''~~-¯''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::¯'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Weegee says you should spend the night. Do it!!!!

DZLE

Smash Master
....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,
..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
.........................,-''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___¯'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''¯¯¯'''~ii||,....¯''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........¯'''~'-,.........'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|LOL
.|||i......,-'........................................¯¯...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-, WUT?
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''¯''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''¯................,/'¯;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........¯"""""""¯.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'~~~'..................................,/''~~-¯''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::¯'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Weegee says you should spend the night. Do it!!!!
This is definitely possible. Definitely. Def...initely.
Lets take this off smashboards though.

Here Is my cell number (YES OMG I AM POSTING MY NUMBER, LET THE PRANK CALLS BEGIN)
801-707-4001
Anyone who doesnt have it that wants it, there you go.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
DZLE, just don't use your MK..........it sucks.

*edit*

Speaking of which, I'd love to get on this money-matching bidnez. This week?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Dzle, on your way down make sure to drop of the money you owe me. :]]]

Also I'll MM anyone who's up for it. Besides Dai-A (not cuz im scurred, he just doesn't pay)

My Diddy vs Anyone.

DRYU EDIT: I'll make your sig dzle. What do you want it of?

Top Bottom