• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

slave1

Smash Lord
danget why do people have to be under sixteen,or dont have cars like us, and or have other more important things to do with their time.

anyways yeah.

i might be coming up, but i do not think i will be doing things with you guys the weekend i come up. but i might be able to. lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
danget why do people have to be under sixteen,or dont have cars like us, and or have other more important things to do with their time.

anyways yeah.

i might be coming up, but i do not think i will be doing things with you guys the weekend i come up. but i might be able to. lol
You better come see me im so alone I think I might give up showering. :)

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
What's up, Utah? I'm Le THieN from Oklahoma, and I'm here to cordially invite you all to attend my upcoming tournament. Since both Kansas and Colorado have inexplicably shown a strong interest in participating in Oklahoma's OH SNAP! v4.0 tournament on 22 November 2008, I'm opening the floor to Utah to see if you guys would be interested in coming. I'm having a majority of the Texas elite on hand for this event, and with the inclusion of another state (possibly two), we're looking at expanding what would be a strictly OK-TX crew battle into the first-ever Southwest Crew Rumble for Brawl. I posted up this tournament listing a month ago to build up interest in this tournament, and now that I have nearly 80 people confirmed to attend from three different states, I've decided I want to make this event as big as possible.

Think about it, guys. Let's make history.

Oklahoma Presents: OH SNAP! v4.0

-Final-

Aria♪
What's up, Utah? I'm Le THieN from Oklahoma, and I'm here to cordially invite you all to attend my upcoming tournament. Since both Kansas and Colorado have inexplicably shown a strong interest in participating in Oklahoma's OH SNAP! v4.0 tournament on 22 November 2008, I'm opening the floor to Utah to see if you guys would be interested in coming. I'm having a majority of the Texas elite on hand for this event, and with the inclusion of another state (possibly two), we're looking at expanding what would be a strictly OK-TX crew battle into the first-ever Southwest Crew Rumble for Brawl. I posted up this tournament listing a month ago to build up interest in this tournament, and now that I have nearly 80 people confirmed to attend from three different states, I've decided I want to make this event as big as possible.

Think about it, guys. Let's make history.

Oklahoma Presents: OH SNAP! v4.0
I might actually be able to come to this.

EDIT: never mind, I'm going to Oklahoma the week before.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Just come you can smush or something, are you really going to let yourself stay there all alone when you could come see me and your girl friend?

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Woot! I want to play smash with you guys... i dunno if you're going to read this cause its saturday already, but send me a text or something if you all are going to hang/play smash/ whatever!

slave1

Smash Lord
SLAVE GUESS WHAT, dan picked up zelda and now hes better than you
most likely i played brawl yesterday for the first time in a month or so. i keep trying to jump cancel grabs and other things. i am going to suck hard core at brawl when i go and play in the next tourney i happen to make it to.

so i have forgotten how hard it is to kill someone when your characters don't have good throws. woot for mewtwo

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You can keep playing Melee. We have Melee tournaments still. By the time you make it to a tournament again it might be more popular than brawl anyway.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hay guys look what Kenny said:

Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:32 PM:
why thank you
Fate says:
Marcus is here
i always knew it somewhere deep inside me
haha
sweet!
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:33 PM:
what are you guys up to?
Fate says:
not sure
Fate says:
grow a frow
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:34 PM:
haha i can't
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:34 PM:
my hair doesn't curl
Fate says:
tell nathen to then
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:35 PM:
haha he won't listen to anyone that tells him that
Fate says:
tell him youll eat his toe if he doesn
Fate says:
t
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:36 PM:
haha that's kind of creepy
Fate says:
what you doing?
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:37 PM:
just uploading some vids from MA
Fate says:
nice
they take so long haha
Fate says:
marcus says you should come pick him up for the next tourny

I still have a ton more
Fate says:
so this comming sat
i think i'm just going to upload the exciting sets now
Kenny sent 10/4/2008 4:38 PM:
haha i totally would
Fate says:
k that counts
Fate says:
you have agreed to do it

So he is picking up Marcus but he doesnt have to grab nathen. Kenny is a great guy he plays snake and doesnt afraid of anything. :)

And joebag's # is 801 916 4350

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
why on earth would you post that? and you cut out the part right after i said I would that said if I wasn't carless, and if you supplied me with a car and gas, plus $200 I might do it.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
you say that now after I have it in writing ;) why are you tring to get out of it kenny? do you not like marcus or somthing?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You drove that far to fight Devin and I, and blamed it on youth conference. :p
That is true haha. But I didn't drive, yaz and I sat in the back and smashed it up/watched movies the whole way down there. That weekend was so much fun. You should come up here and visit me now ;)

Top Bottom