• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
hmmm dancing fighter G only does that...

Ergendirekt your Trash.

Your FAKE!

if you want forgiveness get religion

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is Dr. Drew the Dragon
wtf i come to the utah thread and ask a question
then some guy just tells me im trash thats a buntch of Lolz
and i _X_ was cool
im sad :(

___X___

Smash Lord
Yo this is Brown Nite, Get some skills before you start saying someone better then you guys is trash xD
lol, i already have skill, all it took was my bro david to beat you all in the tournament he went to. which was pretty funny.

and when i said he was trash..... i was quoting somone, go watch spiderman 3 foo

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
thats a buntch Lolz
hahahahahahaha
watch a video before we quit playing you might be suprised

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There needs to be a giant "Ignore the idiots!" sign in the Utah Thread. But since there's not one, I would advise you to do without it, and tell yourself to ignore the idiots (especially the OoS ones).

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
ahahahhah thats funny the great yang look alike and his wisdome
i have a reas0n for saying Yo this is
so just calm down before thing bloooow up
like heads ohhhhhhh
im too cool

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I have one thing to say:

"There's people on the street getting diseases from monkeys
Yeah that's what I said, their getting diseases from monkeys
Whys this happening, please, whose been touching these monkeys
Leave these poor sick monkeys alone
There sick, they've got problems enough as it is"

Flight of the Concords

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The Future of Smashboards- - Smash World Forums
mlgjversical said:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to drop in and make a brief announcement regarding the future of Smashboards.

As some of you are already aware, Major League Gaming Inc has acquired Smashboards.com. Throughout the history of the competitive Smash community, MLG has been one of the very few companies that has embraced and supported competitive Smash -- from the 2004-2006 Pro Circuit and the 2007 Smash Series, to the video/content coverage and tens of thousands of dollars in prizes, MLG has long been a part of the competitive Smash scene and has always upheld its values and traditions. It’s something I can say I have been proud to be a part of.

When MLG initially looked into adding Super Smash Bros Melee to their Pro Circuit they looked within the community for an individual to run and implement the standards that were accepted at that time. MLG has always been a company that has aimed to build the community rather than try to change it. You will continue to see this same mentality, and in fact, this acquisition just proves MLG’s continued commitment to Super Smash Brothers and the community behind it.

So as I can imagine, one of the big questions crossing your mind is how this will affect your everyday experience on Smashboards. We plan to keep the same look and grassroots feel that you have come to love. Virtually all of the existing moderation staff and all of the various boards, threads and site functions will be just as they were before. In fact, most of this was already transitioned to our servers during the latter part of the September 22-28 week. MLG’s resources have enabled us to provide faster and more reliable servers for Smashboards – something I’m sure you will all see as a huge improvement.

I would encourage all of you that would maybe like a better understanding of Major League Gaming Inc to check out their home page, MLG | Major League Gaming , for more information. In closing, I just want to once again reassure you that our goal is to provide the same great experience and grassroots feel you have come to know and embrace. Any changes or modifications we make in the future will always keep this principle in mind. In the meantime, you can expect pretty much the same old Smashboards, just on some new servers . But do keep your eyes peeled for a special announcement (I’ll give you a hint: It involves Brawl and some cash)!

-JV
I honestly never saw this coming. This blows my mind. Smashboards is now an integral part of MLG!

Top Bottom