• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

S

spicydonuts

hey, i'm kind of new, just moved here for school. saturday was the second MA tournament i've been to now, but the first i actually participated in. i played kirby under the name donut, but i'm currently working on sonic

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
hey, i'm kind of new, just moved here for school. saturday was the second MA tournament i've been to now, but the first i actually participated in. i played kirby under the name donut, but i'm currently working on sonic
I remember you! it was awesome to see you play, love the name dude.
:) where do you live?

After doing what you requested(changing the electrobuzz to a moltress, here is what I got. Tell me what you think slave)

Dryu edit: anyone else want a sig for me to make? Right now I have one for Crea and Sage that I'm currently working on. Give me some more requests:)

S

spicydonuts

I remember you! it was awesome to see you play, love the name dude.
:) where do you live?

After doing what you requested(changing the electrobuzz to a moltress, here is what I got. Tell me what you think slave)

Dryu edit: anyone else want a sig for me to make? Right now I have one for Crea and Sage that I'm currently working on. Give me some more requests:)
really?? haha i thought i sucked. i only won two or three times. i'll work on it though. kirby you mean, right? and i live in south jordan, since i go to neumont now

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Dryu I would love for you to make me a sig.
If you could get a red link in, orange falco, and white lucario I would love it. :D If nothing just get a red link. <3

Crea, do it.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, under the rules of changing your name, you can only change it once. So unless they don't know that you already changed it or if you get an admin that you know well to do it, then you would have to make a new account (which is technically also against the rules...). But look on the bright side: if we ever team after that, we can truely be "Perfect Asians". :p

Oh Yaz... You know I would feel weird tryin to give advice to someone that is better than me :ohwell:
That's the reason why? I've always thought it was because he's a hopeless case... :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's because I haven't tried to re-upload it since my rant. Maybe I should go do it now (and hope that it works).

Edit: Nope...the site still has the problem.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll bring the 2nd one this Thursday. The 2nd PW might be harder because of the crappy translation (not as bad as Battle Network 4 though). The cases in the second game are okay, but the last case in it might be considered the best in the series, while the third game has the best story that link the trilogy together.

And have you seen Air Man Will Not Die yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

sweet man, thanks, and that was awesome

Top Bottom