• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Bubble Mormons are terrible. I stay outside the bubble. I grew up in Washington. :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
When I said "now", I meant that he was on at that exact time when I made that post. So it wasn't for news purposes; it was to inform that the show was currently airing.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Ogden is actually pretty bad as far as Utah goes, don't know if any of you guys come down here but there is a lot of gangs down here.
LOL He thinks there are a lot of gangs in Ogden. Wait till you get to any major city outside of Utah and you think Ogden is a walk in the park.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I just wanted to give props to the SmashBoards and MLG merg. Tis' sweet! I'm guessing we'll see Brawl represented bigger in MLG, possibly on the Pro-Circuit, although that might be dreaming a little bit big.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
LOL He thinks there are a lot of gangs in Ogden. Wait till you get to any major city outside of Utah and you think Ogden is a walk in the park.
I'm aware of this, spent a little part of my teenage years right outside the Coliseum at USC......I meant in the state, not around the country.

There are some psychos out here though, those skinhead guys are pretty crazy. The history channel did a documentary on them based in UT and it scared me half to death:)

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm aware of this, spent a little part of my teenage years right outside the Coliseum at USC......I meant in the state, not around the country.

There are some psychos out here though, those skinhead guys are pretty crazy. The history channel did a documentary on them based in UT and it scared me half to death:)
I stayed in Ogden for a while as well... Fun fact for all you that don't know, Ogden is the "Meth" capital of the world! :laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Um...Buzz already posted the same link 24 posts before yours.[/QUOTE]
My bad please forgive me.
cmon thats old news!
I haven't been of for like a week and a half.

My house gets tagged by gangs,

Utah is huge for drugs. we got freeways from all parts of the country meeting here. so yeah. if you are a druggy you live in the right state.:chuckle:
I think Slave is telling us somthing.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Utah is huge for drugs. we got freeways from all parts of the country meeting here. so yeah. if you are a druggy you live in the right state.:chuckle:
Hahaha says the guy who claims a fairy told him who to main :laugh:

slave1 IS A DRUGGY!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I hope he isnt talking about me :(
ROFL That gave me quite a laugh. :laugh:
Anyway...so I came to C!Z today to play some Melee, and there were almost the same amount of people there (with little to no planning) than the last Melee fest (and the fest was planned in advance). Kind of sad. :ohwell:

C!Z

Smash Lord
ROFL That gave me quite a laugh. :laugh:
Anyway...so I came to C!Z today to play some Melee, and there were almost the same amount of people there (with little to no planning) than the last Melee fest (and the fest was planned in advance). Kind of sad. :ohwell:
Me and you were the only ones who were playin... I'm confused... Nobody there was there to play Smash. I guess Burr played a handful of games before stopping but other than that I'm unsure of what you're talking about.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
C!Z is that pro what can you expect
The last fest that I'm talking about was also at C!Z's place, just so you know.
Me and you were the only ones who were playin... I'm confused... Nobody there was there to play Smash. I guess Burr played a handful of games before stopping but other than that I'm unsure of what you're talking about.
I'm not comparing the actual players. I'm just complaining on how small the turnout of the last fest was. It was small enough to compare to a random group coming.

C!Z

Smash Lord
The last fest that I'm talking about was also at C!Z's place, just so you know.

I'm not comparing the actual players. I'm just complaining on how small the turnout of the last fest was. It was small enough to compare to a random group coming.
Oh I see... Well tell these peoples to show up!

lengeta

Smash Ace
In my experience, Odgen is the "worst" part of Utah. Also, I've heard from a great many people that illegal drugs are easier to get in Utah than Nevada or California. Utah also has huge pill-popping problems, and the highest divorce rate in the country (just barely, and that was from statistics from several years ago).

-Mars-

Smash Hero
In my experience, Odgen is the "worst" part of Utah. Also, I've heard from a great many people that illegal drugs are easier to get in Utah than Nevada or California. Utah also has huge pill-popping problems, and the highest divorce rate in the country (just barely, and that was from statistics from several years ago).
Ben Lomond High school also has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the us, so it's not like Utah is just a goody mormom state like everyone makes it out to be.

Top Bottom