• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

slave1

Smash Lord
see kenny what you do is you come down the friday before. we play that evening. we head back up saturday morning. then you drive us back down sunday and then you come back up monday. is not like you would be traveling 1000 miles or so in a singe weekend. so yeah it would be fun

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, you won't be traveling 1000 miles; you'll be traveling more than that (around 1200 miles). Last I checked, more than 1000 isn't 1000 (so slave speaks the truth). ;)

C!Z

Smash Lord
So we need to prep me as much as possible for Event 52 so any Melee players that feel like playin anytime between now and when I leave(probably around the 14th) should hit me up to play! I would like to get a good sesh in with Ken and Yaz if you guys aren't too cool to help a bra out!? PC you're welcome to come by anytime after school if you're bored or what not. I seriously want as much practice as possible! David you need to bring your flaky *** on down as well.

slave1

Smash Lord
if you want to go a little different rout you can come down hear and play us. Marcus's Peach is getting back to where it use to be. and an occasional moofoo **** and a few other things would be fun to. after you are done you can cut across on seventy i think and head out towards CO and keep following it into Kansas (that is where it is right or somewhere near there)

C!Z

Smash Lord
if you want to go a little different rout you can come down hear and play us. Marcus's Peach is getting back to where it use to be. and an occasional moofoo **** and a few other things would be fun to. after you are done you can cut across on seventy i think and head out towards CO and keep following it into Kansas (that is where it is right or somewhere near there)
Unfortunately I'm the only one goin so I will be takin Greyhound to Colorado then probably have my Aunt fly me back from Colorado when I get back.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So we need to prep me as much as possible for Event 52 so any Melee players that feel like playin anytime between now and when I leave(probably around the 14th) should hit me up to play! I would like to get a good sesh in with Ken and Yaz if you guys aren't too cool to help a bra out!? PC you're welcome to come by anytime after school if you're bored or what not. I seriously want as much practice as possible! David you need to bring your flaky *** on down as well.
Wish I could go to Event 52. Anyways, good luck.

wangston

Smash Lord
You're seriously going there? Good luck man, if I still played melee I would help you train, I think I'm going to have to start playing melee again it seems very possible to play both games. If you play Jiano(Daniel) in friendlies or in the tournament you have to tell him wangston says hi.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
So we need to prep me as much as possible for Event 52 so any Melee players that feel like playin anytime between now and when I leave(probably around the 14th) should hit me up to play! I would like to get a good sesh in with Ken and Yaz and Dryu if you guys aren't too cool to help a bra out!? PC you're welcome to come by anytime after school if you're bored or what not. I seriously want as much practice as possible! David you need to bring your flaky *** on down as well.
Count me in as long as I can get a ride!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If you play Jiano tell him to come to Utah to visit his pal wangston and play some melee with us lol

wangston

Smash Lord
Rade = (harpuia190)

I had no idea. my world has just been shattered.

On a side note I shaved my stache. So looks like I can't be utah's #1 smasher with a stache.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
ROFL :chuckle: Well, that's what he gets for not being consistent (people thinking he's two different people). Haven't you always wonder who harpuia190 was at the tournaments?

wangston

Smash Lord
ROFL :chuckle: Well, that's what he gets for not being consistent (people thinking he's two different people). Haven't you always wonder who harpuia190 was at the tournaments?
I thought it was that little kid who plays peach and iceclimbers. Well he isn't little he looks like he is 13 or 14

wangston

Smash Lord
not sure how but im taking it as a compliment
Well I saw you're avatar and that kid played peach. I thought ohhh what the hell it's close enough to peach it's got to be that kid. If you went by harpuia at tournaments or you went by rade on here I don't think I would haven't gotten mixed up.

Oh and it is complement.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So vagasan and I have been talkng again about us going there, I know that those of us in high school have 2 weeks off in december, and the rest of us should have december off as it is the end of the semester, are people wanting to go? they wanta know so that they can plan to invit others I think.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Either going to vegas or some of them comming up here, the big things we are talking about are houseing, and what will get more people. I know Joebags mom live there and Im sure some of the smashers can house us if we go there, Xyven even said he could be a rest stop for us if we head there. That way we can play him, and see where he would be on powerrankings.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You're seriously going there? Good luck man, if I still played melee I would help you train, I think I'm going to have to start playing melee again it seems very possible to play both games. If you play Jiano(Daniel) in friendlies or in the tournament you have to tell him wangston says hi.
You personally know Jiano and you're not atleast even decent at Melee?!.... What's wrong with you?! lol

lol oops I coulda swore I logged out of his name lol

C!Z

Smash Lord
Buzz, that gives you plenty of time to not be rusty in Melee :) Most of the people you know here don't play brawl.
He already gave his can't play both Johns. I'm pretty sure that's just a.k.a for I don't really care for the old game anymore. It's all right he never had it anyway :laugh:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
id be down for nevada shenanigans, and nathan no i in jesse ok? now get back to growing a fro

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... we all know fate is a pedo on the side. :p

Anyways, i'd be down with doing a Vegas trip over winter break. That would rock! Also, my sister and bro in law live down there, as the bro is in dental school at UNLV. So if i do end up going they could probably house at least a couple of guys. They're chill.

Top Bottom