• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord
You personally know Jiano and you're not atleast even decent at Melee?!.... What's wrong with you?! lol

lol oops I coulda swore I logged out of his name lol
Well I moved to Louisville two summers ago. I first meet him at a local Brawl tourney last summer and I had never played melee with him. He is so good at brawl and he doesn't even own the game and he only played it for a few weeks when the Japanese version came out. So I met him about a 1/4 of the way through the summer and played him in every weekly tourney sinse then. He is a really cool and and funny. I played him in melee when he brought his cube 4 stocked m3 6 or 7 times every time with like 20% on him, well not every time cause he SD a few times because he went for the over kill. Yeah I know him and I really want to get half way decent at melee again before I go back home so I can at least get two stocked by him. Ciz you should look for him there and play him in friendlies his Captain Falcon is so sexy, he combo's like a mad man and he is so fast. After he got done owning me I had no idea melee was supposed to be played like he does, it was like he was playing some other game.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im not saying thats why, but he was said the only literate person in Utah was Gojira, so I want Xyven to feel better. =P

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Dark Ryu, I don't think you are getting what they are saying, but since you said that, I'm just going to say this: I'm literate and I wasn't even born in this country...

Anyway, I noticed that the first post has some stuff that could/should be updated.

First, the link to the Power Rankings thread (and the stuff related to it) should be changed.
Second, the next ToF date is not up to date.
And finally, the results for the first ToF should be listed. HERE is the post containing the results.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I was born in California (like half of Utah) and I read Brisingr.
Does that make me literate or illiterate?

___X___

Smash Lord
lol wut

10sonics

X EDIT: PC reminded me that this was my 500th post! WEWT!!

___X___ account FTW

and yayy my 500th post was an infraction hahaha

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You know, C!Z, I just gave ___ an infraction for 10char dodging. (Hahaha, blame PC ___. He told on you.)

But since you actually posted 10 characters, then added 10pies, I don't care.

___X___

Smash Lord
You know, C!Z, I just gave ___ an infraction for 10char dodging. (Hahaha, blame PC ___. He told on you.)

ohhh you brownoser!!

you should have at least warned me!

now go suck C!Z off some more >_>

and if that will give me and infraction, IM SORRY I WAS JK

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I remembered when I disrespected Xysven. Not a good experience... All I'm going to say is that I'm no longer a virgin.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Dark Ryu, I don't think you are getting what they are saying, but since you said that, I'm just going to say this: I'm literate and I wasn't even born in this country...

Anyway, I noticed that the first post has some stuff that could/should be updated.

First, the link to the Power Rankings thread (and the stuff related to it) should be changed.
Second, the next ToF date is not up to date.
And finally, the results for the first ToF should be listed. HERE is the post containing the results.
Whats not up to date about it, I just read the OP and in the title it says the 11th and second Sat of each month?

C!Z

Smash Lord

LOL this was actually Junpei's crazy china man a**!

Yeah Wangston I'd definitely take any chance to play him, I've watched plenty of his vids.

So I broke my phone screen!!! So mad that I'm almost phoneless til the replacement comes! I can text people(lol memorized the procedure to the T!) but since my screen is completely blank I can't read anything =( So unfortuntely I'll hafta just be answering my phone when it rings lol.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Whats not up to date about it, I just read the OP and in the title it says the 11th and second Sat of each month?
Noticed that I posted this in the "Utah Thread", and NOT the Tourney of Fate thread; that means that the first post of the "Utah Thread" is not up to date. (i.e. FTS still has the date as September 27, and with stuff like it possibly having a Mortal Kombat competition.)
Hm, I can't believe I didn't notice that the font color wasn't red! That should have gave it away.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Noticed that I posted this in the "Utah Thread", and NOT the Tourney of Fate thread; that means that the first post of the "Utah Thread" is not up to date. (i.e. FTS still has the date as September 27, and with stuff like it possibly having a Mortal Kombat competition.)

Ok I though you were giveing a general statment because you "reviewed" several things.

slave1

Smash Lord
so Sage is beginning to get a really sexy captain falcon. mine still sucks though. my fox is getting better. mewtwo is still sexy but i have to try new tactics to beat peach. it is friggen impossible.

C!Z

Smash Lord
so Sage is beginning to get a really sexy captain falcon. mine still sucks though. my fox is getting better. mewtwo is still sexy but i have to try new tactics to beat peach. it is friggen impossible.
lol post a vid! I wanna see how sexy it's getting...

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Guys!! I suck at Brawl now! I practically only play melee! And i'll probably be at the PNT so I expect C!Z or china man to go :) bring melee and a smash copy with a memory card! :)

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace

Yeah Wangston I'd definitely take any chance to play him, I've watched plenty of his vids.

So I broke my phone screen!!! So mad that I'm almost phoneless til the replacement comes! I can text people(lol memorized the procedure to the T!) but since my screen is completely blank I can't read anything =( So unfortuntely I'll hafta just be answering my phone when it rings lol.
Hahah crea being azn.
And I know C!Z that sucks :( especially when I sent you a text this morning then you told me all about it.

Also Gimp has died twice on me today... losing all my files to the sig I was working on.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
To those interested with Anonano's Ankoku's character ranking list, the list is gone now. Apparently someone said the list was damaging the metagame by "encouraging" people to pick Meta Knight. I hope it returns.

wangston

Smash Lord
To those interested with Anonano's character ranking list, the list is gone now. Apparently someone said the list was damaging the metagame by "encouraging" people to pick Meta Knight. I hope it returns.
They better get ride of tiers to. Telling the world he is the best is encouraging people to pick him. They might as well get ride of the character matchup chart because having no bad match ups is encouraging people to pick him. There is no reason to close that, why doesn't he just fudge the number and have meta knight with 10 points and Falcon with 100000000000 points then everyone will get Falcon. sigh

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Anonano's character ranking list.
Eh? When did I make a character ranking list?
EDIT: I'm confused. Are we talking about a list that I mentioned somewhere, or was that just a complete typo?

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Oh no, Marcus is now annoyed at slave (and soon to be me), and you won't like him when he's annoyed. ;)[/QUOTE]

PC! (the bunny shakes his fist at you)
(\(\
(=';')
()(")(")

___X___

Smash Lord
Dryu made this AMAZING SIG FOR ME!!

just thought i would let you all know.

Ily dryu <3333333333333333333333333

Top Bottom