• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oops. Too bad. He's really good isn't he?
Tell C!Z for me that he should rock everyone else like that too. :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
C!Z is goood. but im betta *star wolf*
C!Z 3- and 2- stocked me in Melee, but it got really close against his Jiggly (when I DIDN'T use Falco, lol). I look forward to getting 4 stocked by you in Melee and 3 stocked in Brawl.
Except I'm switching mains, because Link's boomerang is NO WHERE as good as it was in Melee... The good days when I could actually set up complex combos with the boomerang left through the back door in March though...
Lucario actually got me the best results in all of my matches. I'm not giving up on Link but frankly Link sucks without his boomerang. Like, it makes me want to cry now that I have to let it go. (I think my boomerang was the cause of such grievous defeats at the tournament...)
I also did well with Ike against DRyu's Link but, I'm sorry DRyu, your Link needs serious work. Especially your DAC. So less talent on my part.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
this man knows whats up
are you coming to MA :bee:
Read my posts on MA 8 for full details, but I'm not coming to *this* one since I work 1-10 pm today.

DRyu: I debate that! Next time I come we need to do a your Link vs my Ike rematch (well, 1st match since we didn't even finish)!
And what I meant to say- which I never end up doing because my short term memory sucks- is that you were experimenting with things like the DAC that gave me some openings. Well, it at least let me put pressure on you because Ike is too slow to take advantage of openings if the opponent is more than the length of his sword away. :p
And we really need to get together sometime so I can actually improve for the tournaments.

wangston

Smash Lord
Next time I come we need to do a your Link vs my Ike rematch (well, 1st match since we didn't even finish)!
Dryu is weak he never shows up to anything. JK Dryu. Though I did 3 stock his Link with my Captain Falcon:laugh: there is replay on some ones wii.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
No! I won't be able to go to Anime Banzai. Since I asked to have Saturdays off and work Sundays instead, he's making me work both days that week.
WHAT!? #$@$!@#$ You keep bringing bad news... :(

Edit: And wangston, that's pretty sweet, but that news still doesn't make up for Minato and stupid Boondocks...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
"Falcon K"-- *jab* "Falcon K"-- *jab* "Falcon K"-- *Jab*

Seriously, it works.

wangston

Smash Lord
"Falcon K"-- *jab* "Falcon K"-- *jab* "Falcon K"-- *Jab*

Seriously, it works.
Don't talk crap about Captain Falcon. He is much better than people give him credit for. I will money match you with my Captain Falcon if you don't believe me. If you want to see Falcon's potential look at my sig.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Captain Falcon being depicted riding the Ultimate Chimera, while he is ACTUALLY getting eaten and sent flying off stage with a ton of damage. Genius depiction, eh? ;)
I know Captain Falcon has manly power and just as manly combos, but his priority is lacking. A few of the only things that I can't jab cancel are his awesome knee, his dair, his elbow, raptor boost and of course FALCON PAWNCH!
But really, my jab cancels out the Falcon Kick. It honest to goodness does, and it cracks me up every time it happens between me and a friend.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so i forgot to bring this to MA and I need to get it done for my Soc. class so If people could pm me your answers asap for this survey that would be super cool sweetness and you would be saveing my *** big time =P. Please don't go look up the correct answers just tell me what you think is right off the top of your head, and all I need for an answer is agree or disagree, not some big thing about it thx for the help.

Gender. ___

1. The majority of college students are 18-19.
Agree/disagree
2.College students ten to be more liberal than conservative.
Agree/disagree
3.The majority of college students are male.
agree/disagree
4.Colleges accept mor minorities than non minorities.
agree/disagree
5.More people are going to college then ever before.
agree/disagree

wangston

Smash Lord
Gender. Male

disagree
Agree
disagree
4.Colleges accept more minorities than non minorities.
disagree
disagree

here you are my good man.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Agree/disagree
Agree/disagree
agree/disagree
4.Colleges accept mor minorities than non minorities.
agree/disagree
agree/disagree
1. Disagree
2. Agree
3. Disagree
4. Disagree
5. Disagree

Top Bottom