• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Final-

Aria♪
Hmm... Well, the problem is, I have no way to get there. As of Friday, my car is out of commission, so I'm pretty well stuck here in Logan.

I'm up in Logan, at USU, with no means of transportation. So I'm not sure what I could do about getting to Draper or Sandy...

Good to meet you, X. (that's gonna be weird for me for a while, I go by X a few places online...)

I've never really been into the competitive scene; I didn't even know about the whole tier list and everything until I joined here (come to find I main upper-tier characters in every game). I've always been more of the casual type, but I'd still love to participate in a tourney and get my butt kicked a few times. I pretty much suck at Melee since Brawl came out, as I could never really get used to it again, but I love both games, so I'd be willing to join in with whatever's going on. I just don't know how I'd get there...
Another Metaknight. >.<

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Another Metaknight. >.<
Ha, don't sweat that, man. My top five all get equal attention when I play, and they're pretty much all over the tier list. MK, ICs, Ness, Lucario, and TL. Meta Knight's just my best and favorite, so he's set as my icon.

And seriously, I didn't know the whole tier list deal till I joined here, but I mained Kirby in 64, Marth in Melee, and now Meta Knight in Brawl. O.o

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I'm tryin to get my flight on Thursday to be early so I possibly could. You'll also have to ask Burr if that'll be possible. Cuz I will if my flight and Burr agree.
That would be sooo awesome if you actually came over with Jun
umm... i know jun will eventually read this.... soooo jun..... Can you come over for my birthday :]

Junpappy

Smash Lord
i get paid in 2 thursdays!
lol rade what do I keep telling you? ALWAYS GET PAID BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!!

dai-a said:
That would be sooo awesome if you actually came over with Jun
umm... i know jun will eventually read this.... soooo jun..... Can you come over for my birthday :]
Hmm I know that I don't like early flights lol. I don't like driving long distances either...

Thats gonna have to be a maybe for now.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hmm I know that I don't like early flights lol. I don't like driving long distances either...

Thats gonna have to be a maybe for now.
lol not that early. It's probably gonna be around 2 or somethin. I think Yesi said she wanted to pick me up anyways ya chicken fooker.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I have one thing to say:

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
baha big yellow font. Sick ****.

If there are any big tournaments happening in the southwest I'd be down to come. I want to make a point to travel to different regions.

___X___

Smash Lord

If there are any big tournaments happening in the southwest I'd be down to come. I want to make a point to travel to different regions.
me and my bros are planning to have an OOS tournament in december! come!!

C!Z

Smash Lord

Yeah I wanna do the same thing. Too bad you live on the East side Canada. I'll probably be in the Seattle area for some tourneys sometime in the future. Well I'll just have to keep an eye out for any big ones you might be attending as well.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
me and my bros are planning to have an OOS tournament in december! come!!
I'll post randomly in the Southwest boards and find out about yo stuffz so I'll definitely come with some people if you guys are hosting.

Ciz: Tipped Off 4 I'm maybe going too... I'll be going to TGMTSBCO #2 in georgia when that happens. There are a lot of big tournies so opportunities will sprout up soon enough.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Cool poll.
And yes Wangston I will take on your CF with my Link (but I won't money match).
Whenever I am able to get to the next tournament. :p

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'll post randomly in the Southwest boards and find out about yo stuffz so I'll definitely come with some people if you guys are hosting.

Ciz: Tipped Off 4 I'm maybe going too... I'll be going to TGMTSBCO #2 in georgia when that happens. There are a lot of big tournies so opportunities will sprout up soon enough.
Im not sure what those are... You should send me links to them if you're not too busy.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Prac and Co are hosting this one in georgia. I went to the first installation a couple of months ago. Its worth the trip. ChuDat, M2k, Vidjo, Eggz, Hungrybox, Lambchopz, Colbol, Jman, DJ Nintendo, Eggm, Caveman, Xelic, DoH, Green Mario just to name a few.

The date the event is happening might keep a bunch of people from coming. They are considering changing the date so people can enjoy their Christmas holidays thoroughly.

The link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196172

Then theres this one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178903

: /

lengeta

Smash Ace
Whatup Utah?! I'm finally all moved in over in Fresno. It rocks! Weather is sunny and nice, the pool in our backyard has two waterfalls, and the loft is the illest of places to chill. Place is still messy though, still moving in, and one of our guys won't be here until another week. Once things are all cleaned up I'll post some pictures for ya'll. I still have to go find a job, so it will still be some time before I start looking for the local Smash scene here. Anyway, I'll have to talk more later, peace.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Whatup Utah?! I'm finally all moved in over in Fresno. It rocks! Weather is sunny and nice, the pool in our backyard has two waterfalls, and the loft is the illest of places to chill. Place is still messy though, still moving in, and one of our guys won't be here until another week. Once things are all cleaned up I'll post some pictures for ya'll. I still have to go find a job, so it will still be some time before I start looking for the local Smash scene here. Anyway, I'll have to talk more later, peace.
Does this mean we have a cali place to crash if we come by?

lengeta

Smash Ace
CorruptFate said:
Does this mean we have a cali place to crash if we come by?
Yes.

Sorry Dark Ryu, but we're all out of room, lol. Utilities are going to be crazy here though, we've had to pay two months worth in advance, weird. I'm curious how much lower they'd be without the pool, but seriously they're in the hundreds per month. This place is quite a... change from Utah though. I feel like I'm some big-time musician with how nice this place is, I feel I can't afford it, but not counting utilities I'm actually paying the same for rent as I was in that tiny, two bedroom apartment in Orem.

Staz

Smash Lord
look for deeeeevinnn

Top Bottom