• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ugh, I hate it when someone quotes a huge post or a post with a bunch of big images.
Me too.

So apparently the organizer or person running the Brawl tourney at Anime Bonzai is only allowing the use of Wii motes for game play which is beyond ********. So I won't be goin unless I find a way to cheat the system ;)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Would anyone want to have a smashfest here with Buzz tomorrow? There would be at least Melee.

I haven't really seen anything that would make me want to go to the con (the gimped brawl tournament never will), and it sounds like Buzz doesn't want to go, so I will be hanging out with Buzz :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Kenny and I will go if the beaners, Ciz and Junpei, and PC all go. Well maybe not PC cause he's gonna be dancing but we want the beaners and the loves.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Anime Banzai has been worse since it moved from SLCC to that hotel. Snafu-Comics left because it was lame apparently. At what's this I hear about MK banning? Really? Snake's been a bigger thorn-in-the-side for me personally, but crazy. So it's not just Texas banning MK anymore or what?

Staz said:
look for deeeeevinnn
Huh?

C!Z said:
lol we do! You guys didn't know this but I shared a bed wit one of those sexy smashers hahahaha I got a few extra tips lmao
Aww, "just the tip" and not the entire shaft, eh? Shame.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Kenny and I will go if the beaners, Ciz and Junpei, and PC all go. Well maybe not PC cause he's gonna be dancing but we want the beaners and the loves.
Well I didn't know there was gonna be a Smash fest today so I probably won't be goin.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think it's funny how people need to ban a character to balance a (broken) game. Personally I'm against the banning, even if I don't like Meta Knight.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
People should to experience what a real ban-worthy character is before saying anything about metaknight... But having several tournaments with mostly MK dittos might be reason enough.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So vegas has a tourny planed of the 22nd and that is right around the time that we should be going down, the only thing is alot of them are going to cali's big OOS tourny, so it wont be the entire bunch but FzeroX said at least 30 people that we have never played before.

___X___

Smash Lord
So vegas has a tourny planed of the 22nd and that is right around the time that we should be going down, the only thing is alot of them are going to cali's big OOS tourny, so it wont be the entire bunch but FzeroX said at least 30 people that we have never played before.
uh... ohh..

the 22nd?

o noez.

me and my bros are planning to go the the OKLAHOMA OOS tournament!

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
We are talking about December 22nd, and I dont see one for OK.

But yea we are going to a cali tourney on the 20th and 21st, so the tournout may not be as high as usual. But Sk92 is practiacally gauranteed to be there, so thats good news. When he went to Axis he drove straight to the tourney with out even going home to participate in it.

___X___

Smash Lord
We are talking about December 22nd, and I dont see one for OK.

But yea we are going to a cali tourney on the 20th and 21st, so the tournout may not be as high as usual. But Sk92 is practiacally gauranteed to be there, so thats good news. When he went to Axis he drove straight to the tourney with out even going home to participate in it.
ohhhhhhhhhhh.

well the OK is in november.

ANDDD i would LOVE to go to the california OOS :D

i say we all go to cali babby!!

wangston

Smash Lord
Chris how was that dance last night? Did Stephen get his pants??? Crumps attempt to get in with those shiny black pants was too funny. I'm still laughing about that one.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Chris how was that dance last night? Did Stephen get his pants??? Crumps attempt to get in with those shiny black pants was too funny. I'm still laughing about that one.
I almost made it too! You know you wish you had pants like that. I can see the jealousy in your eyes.

Top Bottom