• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
So my flight gets in around 5:20 tomorrow and that means I probably won't be able to make it PNT this week which is a little g4y since I've really been wanting to play :ohwell:

C!Z

Smash Lord
If you want a less skilled Marth to play against you should Marth ditto me :)
WTF!? Did Burr just say that!? lol Since when does Burr say that someone is better than him, with any character?! What did you guys do to my Burr while I was gone?!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
WTF!? Did Burr just say that!? lol Since when does Burr say that someone is better than him, with any character?! What did you guys do to my Burr while I was gone?!
STFU!! YOU did this to me by taking you and your pie away from me :laugh:

___X___

Smash Lord

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Haha I should. He'll be passed out within an hour anyways. He'll never even know! :laugh:
If you go to Orem to play Yaz just remember to fill her up when you're done. Oh and make sure you put gas in my car.

___X___

Smash Lord
Wait so there's no actual video game Smash happening? Just some gay wear a costume and we'll roll dice to see if we hit each other ****?
thats the gayest **** i have ever heard of... you gotta be kidding me, Fuc* anime bonzai, now i guess the only reason to come is to watch PC go balls out on stage

C!Z

Smash Lord
thats the gayest **** i have ever heard of... you gotta be kidding me, Fuc* anime bonzai, now i guess the only reason to come is to watch PC go balls out on stage
There is Smash gameplay. I only read the first Smash Brawl thing I saw which was that but apparently they are having Brawl on Saturday.

Top Bottom