• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

harpuia190

Smash Ace
its not hard to get to, you go on 12300s off I-15, head east until you see a big sign that says draper peaks, and its right in there, ill probably drive my blue truck so you will know when your close

lengeta

Smash Ace
That sucks, BC. You did seem to have two groups, one in Rexington and the other in Bosie, so I guess it'd be tough anyway. We have the same thing, except Southern Utah has always been only a few people. If only there were a cheap, magical, quick way to trot the continent...

harpuia190

Smash Ace
k so the PNT tourney was alot of fun, even though there wasn't a huge turnout. So i will try to post the results for refrence up every week, i didn't do it for this week but for those who care Kenny got 1st, and Fate got 2nd

lengeta

Smash Ace
Worked yesterday night, played Diablo II all night (never played it), worked this morning until 4, and headed straight to the tournament. I'm Johning.

___X___

Smash Lord
k so the PNT tourney was alot of fun, even though there wasn't a huge turnout. So i will try to post the results for refrence up every week, i didn't do it for this week but for those who care Kenny got 1st, and Fate got 2nd
Fate got 2nd because we trained him all night:laugh:

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I will be in Provo the week of the 14th for soccer camp, I will be free in the evenings, anyone up for a game?
I'll play a game of smash and soccer with you ;)

EDIT:: Never mind, that's the only week of the summer I'm going to be gone haha.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
k ill save some money too and we will carpool or something

GUYS CHECK MY POST IN THE POWER RANKINGS THREAD!

lengeta

Smash Ace
Bleh, I can't find that New Mexico post. When was that thing again?

::EDIT::

First batch of videos from MA4 are up, sorry so many of them are mine. Don't know who the DK was in the first friendly, and if you notice any errors let me know.

Friendlies
?(DK) vs W!ld(Jiggs)
lengeta(Falco) vs X(Sonic)
lengeta(Pit) vs X(Sonic)
lengeta(Pit) vs X(ICs)

Tournament
lengeta(Pit/Falco) vs Thuntsman(T.Link): Match 1, Match 2
lengeta(Pit) vs Masamune(Zamus): Match 1, Match 2
Waffle(Kirby/Falco) vs Dark Ryu(Diddy/Fox): Match 1, Match 2, Match 3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hay, AZ, make sure you pre-reg for mah tournament. The actual thread is here, we'll be locking the rules and fees in a bit, prolly before next weekend:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176818

And here's the pre-reg page, make sure you sign up for Summer Slugger 3:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/signupintro.php

(LAWL, copy-pasted from my posts in the NM and AZ threads, also, cutthroat site is down, gimme the info on my thread, and I'll pre-reg you guys)

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sick of a lot of the Brawl music. Plus this way I don't have to turn off the music I have going on my computer to watch, and it will be handy if I ever make a combo video since it will have awesome music and sound. Sorry you don't like it though.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I want to go, but I can't make it. It was too short of notice for me to plan out with having to go clean out of state with so many people asking time off for their own summer fun. I'm still struggling to make MA5.

Top Bottom