• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh **** there was a Syracuse smash fb group? Had no idea, kyle never told me ):. I barely play Brawl anymore, I only
Play at tournaments and **** but I can probably play more often

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Limit, they just made it like a month ago. Also theres a tournament in two days and im coming up to cuse to practice on friday night, you should come to both of those things

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Who's a good character that complements Captain Falcon? I kinda want to learn a new character to secondary. Been thinking Falco. Thoughts?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Just saying I am also a rochester smasher, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime and play any of them, please PM me! I can't find anyone here that wants to play competitively

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Their are 2 kids from Byron that go to smash club almost every Friday and Wednesday at RIT. Maybe get a hold of them if you want to car pool or just get to know some nearby smashers.
I'm in LeRoy by the way, about 20 minutes from Brockport.
The Byron kids and I play melee. Goggles will help you find Brawl players if that's what you're into.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
You guys are making me excited!!! I'm not very good but I really want to learn. Is this all college age people or older/younger? I'm looking more for Melee, but I'll play anything really

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I think we are mostly anywhere between 18 and 30. I'm 25, I'll be at smash club next Wednesday. There is a melee/projectM tournament at RIT on the 30th, next Saturday.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I would love to come! I'm pretty sure I have finals coming up is the only thing. Where on RIT is it? I've been to that campus literally twice haha.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So with my new work schedule the only days i have off are tuesday wednesday thursday. So if anybody wants to do something on those days get a hold of me ill pretty much be down for whatever

Comatose

Smash Apprentice
I'll be up at RIT this monday, taking a tour of the campus and then basically hanging there all day, while my dad's in Buffalo on business. Anyone up for some smash let me know.

Edit: PM me if you'll be on campus and want to play smash after ~12

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
So is anything going on this Wednesday?

Also, is there a Facebook page for Rochester Smashers, or at least Upstate NY Smashers? I'm too lazy to log on at the moment haha

Zhea

Smash Ace
So with any luck I'll be hanging with Beta and Erk next weekend and should be able to get to the next Upstate, excited to play the NY scene again.

Sharky

Smash Master
So.

I will be back in Syracuse on leave from the 20th until new years. I won't have a way to rochester, but I at least hope to see cuse people while I'm in town =D

TheAmputee

Smash Rookie
Yo do you RIT guys smash from 8:00pm-11:00pm on fridays too? I haven't been accepted into the facebook group yet, so I dunno what's up. (time wise, not the being accepted bit lol)

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
There is something in the works that I'm not allowed to talk about yet. Keep an eye on this thread and the Facebook groups come early January though.

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
Since I'm on vacation and close to Syracuse I'm willing to play at almost any time now. If anyone's doing anything, post on here and I'll probably show up.

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Goggles if you wanna get bodied so badly just wait until Smash 4 :)

Top Bottom