• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

gravy

Smash Ace
whereabouts hubble? wanna get together and play? request me on facebook if you like, its dustin white

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hubble only plays melee unfortunately, so I dont think he;ll be able to practice with you.

however, it will be nice if he can take you to smash club for practice.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Hey, anybody know if you can use MLG passes you buy on your account for other people? Like, could I buy them for my friends through TOMMYGREENSHIRT?

Foy

Smash Champion
Gravy, if you are like 17+ age you could come to the apartment and play.

But if you are younger and **** your parents might not approve of it. =[

I just want more smash kids everywhere

Foy

Smash Champion
Facebook Michael Cody Foy. You will see a kid in like a diamond cowboy sweater. Add me and ill talk about the secret there.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hey, anybody know if you can use MLG passes you buy on your account for other people? Like, could I buy them for my friends through TOMMYGREENSHIRT?
*Maybe guest passes, but regular MLG passes are linked to a specific account you make on the MLG website.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924

Tentacool is the cutest pokemon. Picture this: The large Gems are its eyes. The tiny gem below is the mouth, with a single tooth. Below that are the hands and the feet.

aww

Now that you see it, you can never unsee it

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Tentacool is the cutest pokemon. Picture this: The large Gems are its eyes. The tiny gem below is the mouth, with a single tooth. Below that are the hands and the feet.

aww

Now that you see it, you can never unsee it
LMAO

I'm sorry, but...

EAT A ****

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Idk about the cute contest, but let's focus on which pokemon we most closely resemble:

This was already pretty obvious, though.

Top Bottom