• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Battle Series- Next Battle: September 15th!

huMps

Smash Ace
So happy that these are every month. I definitely wont make the next one though lol. Ya, stuff was recorded.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I recorded, Jaiye. I'm the new you, except less white.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

ON BLAST

I didnt even enter singles but I got recorded winning more money than most of the people in the tournament. I did some hot shiz too. cant wait for these vids. My commentary was on point too.

huMps

Smash Ace
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

ON BLAST

I didnt even enter singles but I got recorded winning more money than most of the people in the tournament. I did some hot shiz too. cant wait for these vids. My commentary was pointless.
fixed (:

I can't wait for vids . . . sort of.

Is there going to be a results thread? kyle/Jesse?

Mahone

Smash Champion
I would be interested in going to the next one of these...

I woulded enter though, cuz i understand its like NY pride and stuff and me winning would be lame...

Oh and i can pay goggles the money i owe him cuz mango is a ***** and cant even beat armada

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this is supposed to be a monthly tournament.... theres no point in making a results thread every month for the same tournament...

I figured that was why jesse reserved the first 5 posts on this thread to begin with...

Nintendude

Smash Hero
this is supposed to be a monthly tournament.... theres no point in making a results thread every month for the same tournament...

I figured that was why jesse reserved the first 5 posts on this thread to begin with...
Yes there is. That's how you showcase the results to the rest of the Smash community, which gives the region more exposure and generates more hype.

Sharky

Smash Master
I will DEFINITELY be at the next edition of this, for sure. It turned out I didn't get out of my thing til 1pm so I would have been late for brawl singles too, if I drove out. =/ But yeah, car should be taken care of, getting a solid tax refund, and I'm pretty much assured a great summer job now. Cya guys in a month. =D

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
How about one thread for results, and just update it every time. Then keep this thread for ongoing discussion, planning etc

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Put all the events in this thread and update the thread title to say the date of the upcoming event. Then make a separate results thread for each event.

Sharky

Smash Master
I kinda like the one tourney thread one results thread idea. Just update the results thread title and bump it up every time, with the most recent results at the top of the page so people don't have to scroll through a lot. You could even put prior results in hidden tags to make it less bulky.

flaw

Smash Apprentice
I second nintendude's idea. I've never seen a tournament results thread updated monthly so just keep with tradition I guess. To track past results just put the results of each tourney in this thread as well, in one of the reserved posts (but maybe not right away, wait until the results thread dies out?).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wouldnt that be one of the TOs responsibility?
Like you would know anything about responsibility, with all the money you owe people.

You must like getting your spot blown up. Either that or you just aren't noticing the trend here.

Don't talk to me.

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Jesse, we should totally just take EVERYONE, pack in as many cars as we can, and just take our entire tournament to mass.

Ill even get my dads 7 seater suv for that. think about it.

Top Bottom