• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

chaddd

Smash Lord
LOL @ Chaddd

YAWN I'm going to sleep. I'll deal with you tommorow.

Like it will take much to deal with the likes of you :chuckle:
LOL @ the d!ckbag.

Sorry, Mike, I don't give a flying f*ck what thread this is.

Tsunami - Does it make you feel cooler knowing you talk sh*t to a top player? Do you feel like you're achieving something by following all my posts and giving your garbage input? I mean, the fact that you're nobody in this community must suck considering you have been a member of these boards longer than me?

OH YEAH, that's right, the great and amazing Tsunami from the East Coast. The guy who knows all the secrets of smash but chooses not to apply them for fear of losing the 'fun factor' in the game. You know that one post made you look like a f*cktard in front of everyone, right?

If these weren't the boards, I'd be so ready to brawl with you right now(pun intended). Not because of a game, not because of the boards, but because you're straight up a f*cking @sshole. I don't follow your posts around the atlantic south talking sh*t to you, it must make you feel really great being able to belittle someone in your own mind. But check this, dumbf*ck.

I'm better than you. At everything.

At life, at girls, at smash, and intelligence. I have an IQ of 168 and can recite PI to the 87th decimal place from memory. I'm going to go so much farther than you in life it's not even funny. Speaking solely about Smash, I've already made over 3 grand in my 10 month tournament career. And what's even better? When it gets right down to the most important thing here on these boards, despite all the hate you see from f*cks like you with no life, STILL more people like me than you. It's funny to me because you act as though you're superior in some way to me, but you've done nothing but created the facade, and never actually given evidence of it's legitimacy. The only argument you can come back to is smash brothers talent, and you can't even play the **** game from what I can tell.

Get off my d*ck and go flame Manacloud or something. Or maybe you just needed your parents to hug you a little more. It's obviously too late for that, because picking posts out that have nothing to do with you and then responding to them with hate is a little insecure, don't you think? Well, I guess not if you're insecure.

"not that it takes much to deal with the likes of you"

I guess it takes trolling forums and picking my posts apart and in the same breath talking about how everything I say is unimportant. You're right, not much at all.

Justice777

Smash Cadet
So much drama on smashboards recently. I don't see why we don't just start knife fighting. It's funner and requires less reading.

and much more blood

Nite

Smash Champion
Laijin is gay for me? I don't know if I should be flattered or disgusted. I guess I'll just be American instead.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there is only so much drama because people have nothing better to do besides stay on smashboards. so the majority of there lives are post

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Nite = Sleepy's child-molesting dad.

I love you father

POSTING AFTER TOM

oh hey dad, how's that emoness going?
still need that GAWes stuffz

oh, and there's only so much drama because we're all ********.

if everyone learned to drop issues like they drive for.. i mean, DONT MAKE A REBUTTAL
THEN ASK TO DROP THE ISSUE

that only leads to responses.

just drop the issue entirely, cold-testicle, and it's all good.

I love chaddd, carter, 112, tong, wes, tom, nite, all my ******, xif, gpc, etc.~~~~

YEAHH

GA Peach

Smash Lord
LOL @ the d!ckbag.

Sorry, Mike, I don't give a flying f*ck what thread this is.

Tsunami - Does it make you feel cooler knowing you talk sh*t to a top player? Do you feel like you're achieving something by following all my posts and giving your garbage input? I mean, the fact that you're nobody in this community must suck considering you have been a member of these boards longer than me?

OH YEAH, that's right, the great and amazing Tsunami from the East Coast. The guy who knows all the secrets of smash but chooses not to apply them for fear of losing the 'fun factor' in the game. You know that one post made you look like a f*cktard in front of everyone, right?

If these weren't the boards, I'd be so ready to brawl with you right now(pun intended). Not because of a game, not because of the boards, but because you're straight up a f*cking @sshole. I don't follow your posts around the atlantic south talking sh*t to you, it must make you feel really great being able to belittle someone in your own mind. But check this, dumbf*ck.

I'm better than you. At everything.

At life, at girls, at smash, and intelligence. I have an IQ of 168 and can recite PI to the 87th decimal place from memory. I'm going to go so much farther than you in life it's not even funny. Speaking solely about Smash, I've already made over 3 grand in my 10 month tournament career. And what's even better? When it gets right down to the most important thing here on these boards, despite all the hate you see from f*cks like you with no life, STILL more people like me than you. It's funny to me because you act as though you're superior in some way to me, but you've done nothing but created the facade, and never actually given evidence of it's legitimacy. The only argument you can come back to is smash brothers talent, and you can't even play the **** game from what I can tell.

Get off my d*ck and go flame Manacloud or something. Or maybe you just needed your parents to hug you a little more. It's obviously too late for that, because picking posts out that have nothing to do with you and then responding to them with hate is a little insecure, don't you think? Well, I guess not if you're insecure.

"not that it takes much to deal with the likes of you"

I guess it takes trolling forums and picking my posts apart and in the same breath talking about how everything I say is unimportant. You're right, not much at all.
LOL. very funny, but prolly unnecessary. I <3 Nite so much it hurts me at times. And Laijin, I don't think I've ever lost to you in a tournament, fyi. if you can prove me wrong, lemme know. seriously, i wanna know.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Chaddd: I highly doubt you have an IQ of 168. That would make you a genius and make me wonder why you aren't at some Ivy league school giving lectures on writing.
Just putting that out there.

XIF: I wasn't flaming in the slightest when I posted. I agreed that Chaddd should consider not posting and that flaming other people isn't cool.

I don't know what all this talk about drama is about, but I really don't see any.

PB&J: You post way more than I do....so idk about me posting all the time and starting drama.

Anyway....this thread is about the PR. Any "drama" that goes on in here should be about PR placing/ tier disputes.

If you got any more grievances Chaddd plz submit them in the following direction
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119247

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to lie, I like playing Melee.
Playing with Marty and Laij was fun too.

Thanks for that session guys,
Sorry I could not make it to Mike's afterwards. :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I swear, sometimes, when I lie in my bed at nite (GET IT) and the whole world is weighing down on me, and every depressing failure and error i've made is weighing down on me...

I think of Nite, and all my problems are solved!

Nite

The cure.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Nite does make all wrong turn right... you have a point.

Marty was my dad that's why I ran away to South Carolina cause he beat me and uncle Eugene came over and called me "uncle tom" 23 hours of the day!!! OH IT WAS A +NITE+MARE

.............. *yawn* so what about that there brawl online thang

GAwes

Hidden Boss
well bros heres my goal, onlyh post when i'm drunk, cause you know what, **** off, america rules man, and honestly there are very few of you i would chose to represent america, no offense, not talking about smash, taling about mindset, you now what the brits tell me, they tell me they respect the fact that our gaol an deffort ias to be the best in everything we do, everything, you are either the best or you are nohting, second to the best, i love america sooooo much, step it up yo, you can be sooo good, we have the spirit, use it, don't follow japan, they got nuked, ****, they suck at rugby and baseball, oh cool, they are good at martial arts, america has f22s yo, martial arts arent **** anymore, its like being good at chess, its been replaced by the space race. Eugene ,#333333333333

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Nite does make all wrong turn right... you have a point.

Marty was my dad that's why I ran away to South Carolina cause he beat me and uncle Eugene came over and called me "uncle tom" 23 hours of the day!!! OH IT WAS A +NITE+MARE

.............. *yawn* so what about that there brawl online thang
Austin = best person ever. I don't know how i brought myself to beat him in the first place

Eugenio

Smash Lord
well bros heres my goal, onlyh post when i'm drunk, cause you know what, **** off, america rules man, and honestly there are very few of you i would chose to represent america, no offense, not talking about smash, taling about mindset, you now what the brits tell me, they tell me they respect the fact that our gaol an deffort ias to be the best in everything we do, everything, you are either the best or you are nohting, second to the best, i love america sooooo much, step it up yo, you can be sooo good, we have the spirit, use it, don't follow japan, they got nuked, ****, they suck at rugby and baseball, oh cool, they are good at martial arts, america has f22s yo, martial arts arent **** anymore, its like being good at chess, its been replaced by the space race. Eugene ,#333333333333
Yeah, son!!!! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you already know.

America = best food
America = best ****

freedom cost a buck o five

real talk

GAwes

Hidden Boss
When Rocky Screamed "DRACO"

can i just point out the fact i'm more proud of this post than anything in my entire life, well, other than last night when i went up to a guy i thought was my friend laura, proceeded to say "hey laura" realised it was a dood and had to run

Justice777

Smash Cadet
ContraDICKtory? ewww dude stop it before **** tracy comes and solves the murder mystery!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah, son!!!! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you already know.

America = best food
America = best ****

freedom cost a buck o five

real talk
GA is the ****ing win.

also http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1779769

Top Bottom