• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Americans dont have any respect for other cultures =(. And lol Articanus, your fave line seems to be "quoted for truth". And Wes, I think you just made a post w/o being drunk =( You should be ashamed of yourself XD. If you are that intelligent when drunk, then how are you when you're not?

Peace

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
druggedfox, who are you?
talking to wes like you somebody
wtf niggaaaa

i think we need an updated power rankings sometime in the future, tournaments happening like crazy with results all up over the place

Gerbil

Smash Champion
no date, hard to keep anyway. After a couple more tournaments and then i think we should think about it then.

what about you guys?
I agree. A specific date is always hard to keep. (I think the last time we made a "date" was back in May, and we ended up waiting forever to get around to it hahahaha) A few more tournaments, then we can redo it. We still have 2 more tournies coming up: Waba Game, and Reflex's. So it's all good. ^.^

Eugenio

Smash Lord
We didn't invent pizza though, we only perfected it =)
You are correct sir. You see fellas, even though the Italians had originally invented a pie made of bread, tomato sauce and other delicious toppings, the boys at the good old US of A added the cheese. Which proves America's the sh*t, especially at sports, because American black people ****. Thank God for slavery:)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Im gonna have to go with alpha prac, KFC is just too good. And @ mike g: as to who i am, I'm just some random guy you will never meet so dont bother asking =). And wes, thank you very much for fixing my face, of course disrespecting cultures is a good thing. @ Sleepyk... =( Just cuz you are talking to some1 doesnt mean u think u r as awesome as them does it?

SleepyK

Im gonna have to go with alpha prac, KFC is just too good. And @ mike g: as to who i am, I'm just some random guy you will never meet so dont bother asking =). And wes, thank you very much for fixing my face, of course disrespecting cultures is a good thing. @ Sleepyk... =( Just cuz you are talking to some1 doesnt mean u think u r as awesome as them does it?
WTF *****, yes it does.
you need some American lessons in sex.

i mean, anal.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
This is very delicious, no argument.

but this is literally what God eats every day.

Besides ,there's no way Dogy would even be allowed at Zaxby's because the sign says no pets allowed.

SleepyK

boneless...

someone call Harry Hotwings.

get Chicken George while you're at it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
How has Florida not floated off yet?
Because Georgia sucks. *drum hit*

(Courtesy of your semi local and close by, Tom. >_>)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
How has Florida not floated off yet?
Because Georgia sucks. *drum hit*

(Courtesy of your semi local and close by, Tom. >_>)
haha, i remember when I told chaddd that joke. he did me one better:

"Why do all the trees in Georgia lean to the west?

Because Alabama sucks."

C......

Smash Apprentice
Amazing...I didn't know it was possible to make less sense than the usual Tong post. :laugh::laugh:
but it makes perfect sense...

this thread's got chickm!? all it needs now is barbecue sauce, grape drink mixed with colt 45, newports, watermelon, perp, and some bit... women

Top Bottom