• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Justice777

Smash Cadet
I hate looking at the brawl sight now. It makes me not wanna play melee anymore. I WANT MY BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU GOKU!?!?!?!?!?

Nite

Smash Champion
Here ya go, Evan.

Just wrap your link with tags.

It would look like this:

[IMG]*link goes here*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Why thank you for pointing that out good sir. I shall leave it unedited so everyone can see my noobness at grammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmar LOL

better yet...

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
If I were to show this thread to some random person, I do not think they would be able to guess this is a power rankings thread...LOL. So anyway there is nothing wrong with someone who is obsessed with grammar. What is wrong is when people who are obsessed with grammar try to make the world grammar perfect. You know what happens then? Well, I will tell you. It's the apocalypse. THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnPN2yOup9E

So yeah, just had to post something random and somehow topic related after my 2 week absence from smashboards. I do not think I made too many grammar mistakes in my post... did I?

Peace

P.S. I think GaWes is succeeding in making sure that he only posts when he is drunk.... good job XD.

*Edit* P.S.S. The link in my thread is a bunch of Captain Falcon jokes; for some reason it was posted on a Halo site lol.

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Wes- Me and my crew were talking today, and we couldn't figure out what the most American food was. We wanted to know what you thought if you'd be so cool.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
A Nacho cheeseburger pizza... lol has no respect for any culture. Where are cheeseburgers from anyway, are they actually American?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
A Nacho cheeseburger pizza... lol has no respect for any culture. Where are cheeseburgers from anyway, are they actually American?
The name "hamburger" dates back to the city of Hamburg in Germany, but the word only refers to the grade and texture of the beef used to make the mince patties. America actually invented the hamburger (and obviously the cheeseburger). Anyone who says differently needs to rethink their **** because the germans used pork and brotchen, not buns and beef. We didn't invent pizza though, we only perfected it =)

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
The name "hamburger" dates back to the city of Hamburg in Germany, but the word only refers to the grade and texture of the beef used to make the mince patties. America actually invented the hamburger (and obviously the cheeseburger). Anyone who says differently needs to rethink their **** because the germans used pork and brotchen, not buns and beef. We didn't invent pizza though, we only perfected it =)

Top Bottom