• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

ss118

Smash Master
Savannah on the scene again?
Or perhaps FOR ONCE? lol
Get to a melee tournament so I can take that 20$ back from you, dude.
Hope you're still on par ;)
On par? you wish!

I'd hate to take another 20$ from you. But if ur in sucha hurry to lose money, go ahead. ;P

jk man. Hope to play you sometime, be sure to check out my tournament thread for savannah's major tournament on July 26th. I'll be putting the thread up on June 26th(months in advance). That goes for anyone who thinks Savannah is trash. It's worth the drive, I promise.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Well, Josh is giving it up, as far as I know- so we need a rep. from southern GA(mostly around CDE)

I'm still on the panel
112's still on the panel

GAwes is a prior panel member, so he's a shoe-in for an extended panel size
Mike G has tons of experience in the smash community, and everybody loves him- another shoe-in.

So unless anyone objects, I'd say the panel will now consist of:
FullMetal (North GA)
112 (Central GA)
GAwes *when he gets back to the US (Panel Discussion)
Mike G (Panel Discussion)

And a member of CDE (South GA)

Nominees?
Dogy should be on the panel. He's a neat person.

So it should be

Fullmetal
Mike G
Wes (when he gets back and actually knows what's going on in GA)
Dogy
Looks good to me. If you guys think we need somebody from the columbus area and Alpha is still holding out, I'll step up.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I have nothing against anybody, but..
Laijin, wasn't it you who was saying that Omega's falcon was better than GAWes' or Juan's?

then he got 3 stocked by cornel's DK.

lol, I wish I didn't suck outside of friendlies.
Um... I don't know where you heard that from or what you thought you saw, but I only played Cornel's DK once & I won($ match). Cornel never 3 stocked me even once, though he did beat my *** a lot back in the day. Didn't get a chance to play him @ this last one though.

Anyway, I agree on one thing actions do speak louder than words, so from this point on to prevent any harsh words, I'll just say I'm going to have fun.

Hopefully I whop some *** in the meantime. I do plan on entering tourneys if they consist of mostly GA smashers, cause I've seen personally that for now it's hopeless against some smashers from other regions.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I guess it was in a falcon ditto. I remember cornel and eugene telling me you got 3 stocked.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Um... I don't know where you heard that from or what you thought you saw, but I only played Cornel's DK once & I won($ match). Cornel never 3 stocked me even once, though he did beat my *** a lot back in the day. Didn't get a chance to play him @ this last one though.

Anyway, I agree on one thing actions do speak louder than words, so from this point on to prevent any harsh words, I'll just say I'm going to have fun.

Hopefully I whop some *** in the meantime. I do plan on entering tourneys if they consist of mostly GA smashers, cause I've seen personally that for now it's hopeless against some smashers from other regions.
I WILL FOUR STOCK YOU WITH YOUR OWN CHARACTER.

Please stop the johns. Cornel ***** you with Donkey Kong. You know the phrase no johns? Don't you realize you're the state joke here because you constantly ignore that and tell people things like 'man my hands is greasy'? Guess what? Your hands being greasy is still a john. I could dip my hands in crisco and still four stock you. Just stop talking about our state. It's not the out of staters you need to worry about, it's all the Georgia smashers who own you so hard at this game. You can't do anything but come up with brand new ridiculous excuses. End the madness. Seriously.

Oh, I'll bet any amount of money I can beat you with pretty much any character in the game. Seriously. We'll put it online. It will be a gas.

EDIT: For the record. You're NO WHERE NEAR Cornel in this game. Or Eugene. In fact didn't Eugene beat you with Donkey Kong for a Wii? And that's when you came up with the awesomeness that is 'my hands are greasy'.

See, you went close with a lot of us, but that was almost 2 years ago. Here's the shocker: You're the only one who didn't get any better. That's where always making excuses gets you.

I also forgot you're the inventor of the brilliant: 'Man I'm not all the way on my game because I'm thinking about this girl...'. It works because it makes sense AND makes you look cool! Hahahahaha.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Alright. Its getting a bit ridiculous here.
Does'nt matter how many stock he lost by.
Does'nt even matter what he has done or said before. People say lots of **** on smashboards, does'nt mean you should always take them to the most serious level(Unless its doodah. That guy is an *******).

Instead. Why not just play Omega in a mm the next time you see him at the next tournament? If you really don't think he is all that good, GA, then you don't have anything to worry about. It'll be easy money for you, huh?

Someone host a melee tournament when I come down there. :O
SleepyK?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright. Its getting a bit ridiculous here.
Does'nt matter how many stock he lost by.
Does'nt even matter what he has done or said before. People say lots of **** on smashboards, does'nt mean you should always take them to the most serious level(Unless its doodah. That guy is an *******).

Instead. Why not just play Omega in a mm the next time you see him at the next tournament? If you really don't think he is all that good, GA, then you don't have anything to worry about. It'll be easy money for you, huh?

Someone host a melee tournament when I come down there. :O
SleepyK?
Dear Laijin,

I know you're sticking up for your bro, but seriously, you just told me that DooDah is the only person to be taken seriously on Smashboards. Thats kind of sort of completely backwards.

Love, Tom.

chaddd

Smash Lord
No offense meant to you as I know we are past that stage. But as I recall, Omega is one to talk trash for days on here, but then every time I ask him for a money match in person, no matter the amount, he backs out talking about how he doesn't have much cash and blah blah blah.

So basically the JohnMaster gives me more johns. I'll gladly money match Omega. He won't so gladly money match me. And for the record, yes, it would be very easy money for just about everyone that's ever posted in this thread.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
ok people I have made the Final Round 12 thread and it time to talk about next years event. The dates have been set. I want to make it bigger and better than last year!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4704858&posted=1#post4704858

That is the link to the tournament thread. I know it's over 9 1/2 months away, but I like to plan early people. I hope to see everyone that attended this years event to attend next years event.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ok people I have made the Final Round 12 thread and it time to talk about next years event. The dates have been set. I want to make it bigger and better than last year!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4704858&posted=1#post4704858

That is the link to the tournament thread. I know it's over 9 1/2 months away, but I like to plan early people. I hope to see everyone that attended this years event to attend next years event.
Please don't post these in here anymore.
This is the Georgia Melee Power Rankings thread, and I think pretty much all of GA would rather not see plugs for a brawl tournament in this thread, even if many of them plan to attend.

@Omega: I'm using size 7 font to make sure you don't overlook this like the MM challenge I made to you about a page ago. I'm more than willing to grant you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're on par with most of the GA smashers. Therefore, I'm challenging you to a 10$ MM, whenever we both meet at a melee tourney. Its fine if you say no, just ANSWER rather than making a generic statement and assuming I read it as "No"

Kthx. ^_^

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
This is the Georgia Melee Power Rankings thread, and I think pretty much all of GA would rather not see plugs for a brawl tournament in this thread, even if many of them plan to attend.

It's fine. ShinBlanka is just trying to let you guys know in advance whats going on with FR next year. This would prolly be the best place since most of GA is active in this thread anyways.

As for this thing with Omega goes. No comment:ohwell:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
unless this is a joke, or unless something else happens.

Through a strange twist of events, and after trying to do some persuasion, i think im running the brawl tourney at FR. >.>

Unless shin was completely kidding.

Dogy: any Further discussion of brawl shouldnt be in this thread .

WHY IS MIKE G PWNING ME IN MY OWN F'N POST.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Its pretty understandable if someone does'nt wanna MM because they lack money. :|
So if he's broke, then he won't wanna play for money.
I know friendlies don't count for much for some ******** reason. But just play him in friendlies if you have to.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
No offense meant to you as I know we are past that stage. But as I recall, Omega is one to talk trash for days on here, but then every time I ask him for a money match in person, no matter the amount, he backs out talking about how he doesn't have much cash and blah blah blah.

So basically the JohnMaster gives me more johns. I'll gladly money match Omega. He won't so gladly money match me. And for the record, yes, it would be very easy money for just about everyone that's ever posted in this thread.
Since when exactly did this turn into a personal attack? I never even said I was better than anyone here. The only thing I said was I don't think I belong in tier 3. Thats it. What the heck is your problem? What John? STFU! Stop talking, cease, quit being an a$$. The way your talking is making this much more personal. I can't even come on the thread & say "guys I got better" without you jumping on my d***. Get a life.

"I was thinking about a girl" Where the f-u-c-k did that come from? Not cool at all. I'm not laughin. Not respecting my smash skill doesn't give anyone the right to disrespect me as a person.

SleepyK

for the record, it's more the opposite of pole-ridin'.

unless you want us on your **** ;)

Dogy....

evo ruleset.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet

@Omega: I'm using size 7 font to make sure you don't overlook this like the MM challenge I made to you about a page ago. I'm more than willing to grant you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're on par with most of the GA smashers. Therefore, I'm challenging you to a 10$ MM, whenever we both meet at a melee tourney. Its fine if you say no, just ANSWER rather than making a generic statement and assuming I read it as "No"

Kthx. ^_^
Make it 2/3 & your on. You'll have to excuse my ignoring posts, I don't check too often. & I will make money appear out of the sky if it gets at least a few people off my back.

SleepyK

if you need me to spot you, I can scrounge up like $5.
I don't $M so...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
It's fine. ShinBlanka is just trying to let you guys know in advance whats going on with FR next year. This would prolly be the best place since most of GA is active in this thread anyways.

As for this thing with Omega goes. No comment:ohwell:
Its not the first time he's posted that in this thread- lol
If someone wants to make a GA brawl discussion thread, by all means put it there- but a melee power rankings thread has no place for brawl tournament plugs or discussion, in my humble opinion.
=)

unless this is a joke, or unless something else happens.

Through a strange twist of events, and after trying to do some persuasion, i think im running the brawl tourney at FR. >.>

Unless shin was completely kidding.

Dogy: any Further discussion of brawl shouldnt be in this thread .
QFT

Make it 2/3 & your on. You'll have to excuse my ignoring posts, I don't check too often. & I will make money appear out of the sky if it gets at least a few people off my back.
No problem! 2/3 is fine- if you make to Waba this sunday we can do it there.
:)

Back to the task at hand:
FullMetal
GAwes
Mike G
Dogy

For the GA PR panel?
I think this list is solid, and we should put it into action after the Waba tournament this weekend.
Also an update after said melee tournament. <3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Its not the first time he's posted that in this thread- lol
If someone wants to make a GA brawl discussion thread, by all means put it there- but a melee power rankings thread has no place for brawl tournament plugs or discussion, in my humble opinion.
=)

QFT

Back to the task at hand:
FullMetal
GAwes
Mike G
Dogy

For the GA PR panel?
I think this list is solid, and we should put it into action after the Waba tournament this weekend.
Also an update after said melee tournament. <3
XIF agrees with this message.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet

<3
Don't mean to dissapoint, but I doubt I can make it to that one. I just found the thread & being this Sunday so late I doubt my ride will wanna go(probably has work too). Especially being so much Brawl there. Sorry, but were racist against that game.

When is the next Melee tourney, I'll check, but if someone feels like it post a link.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Don't mean to dissapoint, but I doubt I can make it to that one. I just found the thread & being this Sunday so late I doubt my ride will wanna go(probably has work too). Especially being so much Brawl there. Sorry, but were racist against that game.

When is the next Melee tourney, I'll check, but if someone feels like it post a link.
On sunday there's going to be melee only from 3PM on... singles doesnt even start til 6 PM.

surely your friend can get you a ride by then

where do you live at?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Oh noes Omega has a ride now.
what will he do next
Will he back out as usual
or will he accept
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF *insert clever name here cause I'm not clever enough to come up with one >_>*

Top Bottom