• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol omega, i could possibly give you a ride if you need one, pending on time.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I know Omega's ride and I'm pretty sure he works around that time if I remember correctly. Oh man. He can't make it to a melee tournament, so he must suck because he does not go to tournaments. Awesome logic guys.
Get off his ****.
I understand you guys don't like him because you say he talks trash and stuff, but wait.. I thought all gaming communities do the same thing(Especially FPSs like Halo or Counter Strike). Its not like he has ever said anything personal to you guys(If he was talking **** about you guys, then I can understand) so I really don't get where all this hate is coming from.

Kinda reminds me of a party I went to last week. Some dude got jumped by two guys because they had a disagreement when playing Beer Pong. For those of you who don't know what that is, its when you throw a ball in a cup over and over again. The point is, nothing personal was said to each other, they just did not agree over the game of beer pong. Kinda the same situation here. Someone says something you don't like even though its not personal, and you get mad because you disagree with him.

In this case, you say Omega makes johns you dont' agree with even though its not personal attacks to you, so you get mad at him because you don't agree with him.

I'm bad at arguing, but you guys should get my point.

SleepyK

Who says halo has a good community?

lmao I quit halo 2 because the comunity sucked so badly.
Everyone agrees that the halo community sucks.

also, Dark Prince.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I know Omega's ride and I'm pretty sure he works around that time if I remember correctly. Oh man. He can't make it to a melee tournament, so he must suck because he does not go to tournaments. Awesome logic guys.
Get off his ****.
I understand you guys don't like him because you say he talks trash and stuff, but wait.. I thought all gaming communities do the same thing(Especially FPSs like Halo or Counter Strike). Its not like he has ever said anything personal to you guys(If he was talking **** about you guys, then I can understand) so I really don't get where all this hate is coming from.

Kinda reminds me of a party I went to last week. Some dude got jumped by two guys because they had a disagreement when playing Beer Pong. For those of you who don't know what that is, its when you throw a ball in a cup over and over again. The point is, nothing personal was said to each other, they just did not agree over the game of beer pong. Kinda the same situation here. Someone says something you don't like even though its not personal, and you get mad because you disagree with him.

In this case, you say Omega makes johns you dont' agree with even though its not personal attacks to you, so you get mad at him because you don't agree with him.

I'm bad at arguing, but you guys should get my point.
Nobody's about to get into a fist fight here. But if I met someone who said they were like the Micheal Jordan of beer pong, talked all this crap about, got beat horribly by other people, then continued to talk crap, then I think people would be annoyed at the very least. Certainly nothing to get physical over, but whats wrong with getting angry at stupidity?

And he doesnt suck because he doesnt go to tournaments, omega sucks cause he is bad at Super Smash Brothers: Melee.

I mean, what was the last tournament he went to? IIRC, Smash Or Die 5... didnt you and him get rocked in teams, and then he proceeded to get rocked in singles? And I've also seen him play personally, so I say he's bad because of that. As a person, he's repulsive simply because he talks trash without any back up. Trash talk is all fine in moderation, good will, and at the very least if you're gonna get serious about it try not to be a complete joke of a player.

Husband talks trash: Fine.

Forward talks ALOT of trash: OK.

Sleepy K talks trash: its ok, cause he's a real nice dude, doesnt even mean it half the time... Sleepy K doesnt enter alot either, but its OK cause he fully understands who he beats and who he loses to. He is also not a joke as a smash player.

Omega talks trash: does it like an idiot, is serious about being "good", and then doesnt do anything to back it up, plus is a joke.

Fine distinctions laijin.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I get your point.
Amazingly, ever since I moved to FL, maybe..1 out of every 10 people I meet(Its that often. Yes), have a tendency to talk about how awesome they are about themselves. Sure its pretty annoying especially when you have never seen them perform such tasks as they claim to have done(Like I know this one kid who looks like a 12 year old who says: He could go pro at golf whenever he wants to. He has slept with x amount of women. He was in med school. He is an awesome pool player. He is so amazing at martial arts, that he through a punch one time and his watch broke off because his chi exploded from his wrist. etc etc etc).

Anyways. The point is. Its pretty easy to get angry over **** like that, but it does not really solve anything. You'll get your chance to play Omega eventually, so theres no need to angry over something like that. Cause well, anger is pretty easy to grow and although you may not think it'll end in a fist fight, you never know(Same with the beer pong incident. The argument happened 30 minutes before the fight. Who expected them to get into a fist fight over something as stupid as beer pong?).

SleepyK

once again

lolol dark prince

also, i enter teams as often as possible <_<

and I don't talk trash, wut :p

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z KRILLIN AND GOHAN ARE SECONDS FROM BEING DESTROYED BY FREEZA, MEANWHILE GOKU TAKES A NAP. WILL GOKU WAKE UP IN TIME TO SAVE HIS BEST FRIEND AND ONLY CHILD!?!?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGO BALL Z!!!!

*Next episode is title* GOKU MAKES IT ON TIME!

Du nu du du du na na na na, doodley doodley doooooo

XIF

Smash Master
on The Next Episode Of Dragon Ball Z Krillin And Gohan Are Seconds From Being Destroyed By Freeza, Meanwhile Goku Takes A Nap. Will Goku Wake Up In Time To Save His Best Friend And Only Child!?!?! Find Out On The Next Episode Of Drago Ball Z!!!!

*next Episode Is Title* Goku Makes It On Time!

Du Nu Du Du Du Na Na Na Na, Doodley Doodley Doooooo
bwa Bwa Bwan!

Gerbil

Smash Champion

also, Dark Prince.
GerbilMortar (11:23:47 PM): time to post a pic of thunder cats too LOL
Max1mum Spyder (11:30:39 PM): THUNDAH
GerbilMortar (11:31:57 PM): mannnn I will never be able to thank you enough for introducing me to such a badass community
GerbilMortar (11:32:27 PM): we never had stuff like this go down with Halo... it was always "lol I r teh best" "noob you suck" "***** I beat you at MLG 1v1 les go" "UNNAAAAHHHH!!!" *repeat*
Max1mum Spyder (11:32:37 PM): LMAO
Max1mum Spyder (11:32:39 PM): np

^An example of Halo Communitie's Fail lol.

SleepyK

"u bad kid go kill urslef wit ur halo disc u bad kid"

regardless of how well you do.

anyway, on a happier note.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh my goodness! Laijin, I'm so glad you explained what beer pong is, because I'm part of the smash community and I've never been to a party before! You're so much cooler than I am, I'm so glad that you stooped to my level so that I could understand your comparison!

Also, fail comparison is fail. You left out the part about drinking the cups that the ping pong ball falls into, therefore getting tipsy, which can translate into getting belligerent.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Oh my goodness! Laijin, I'm so glad you explained what beer pong is, because I'm part of the smash community and I've never been to a party before! You're so much cooler than I am, I'm so glad that you stooped to my level so that I could understand your comparison!

Also, fail comparison is fail. You left out the part about drinking the cups that the ping pong ball falls into, therefore getting tipsy, which can translate into getting belligerent.
I was actually trying to emphasize how stupid the fight was by explaining what beer pong is. :O
but like I said before, im bad at arguing, so it did'nt seem that way. lol.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Nobody's about to get into a fist fight here. But if I met someone who said they were like the Micheal Jordan of beer pong, talked all this crap about, got beat horribly by other people, then continued to talk crap, then I think people would be annoyed at the very least. Certainly nothing to get physical over, but whats wrong with getting angry at stupidity?

And he doesnt suck because he doesnt go to tournaments, omega sucks cause he is bad at Super Smash Brothers: Melee.

I mean, what was the last tournament he went to? IIRC, Smash Or Die 5... didnt you and him get rocked in teams, and then he proceeded to get rocked in singles? And I've also seen him play personally, so I say he's bad because of that. As a person, he's repulsive simply because he talks trash without any back up. Trash talk is all fine in moderation, good will, and at the very least if you're gonna get serious about it try not to be a complete joke of a player.

Husband talks trash: Fine.

Forward talks ALOT of trash: OK.

Sleepy K talks trash: its ok, cause he's a real nice dude, doesnt even mean it half the time... Sleepy K doesnt enter alot either, but its OK cause he fully understands who he beats and who he loses to. He is also not a joke as a smash player.

Omega talks trash: does it like an idiot, is serious about being "good", and then doesnt do anything to back it up, plus is a joke.

Fine distinctions laijin.

Actually you don't know what your talking about. You see me play a few times now all a sudden you know my full potential & all about my personality? Eat a d***

All you constantly do is insult me, without any reason at all. All I've been doing, since my very first post is defending myself against many people on here. I talk trash like an idiot? What's so idiotic about it. It is absurd for me to not want the whole **** community to talk trash about about me. Most of the people who are talking trash have never played me even once. Hope you guys are having fun picking on the underdog. Why the heck would I wanna go to any tounaments where everyone's gonna act like total & complete a$$es. I havent done anything to anyone here, yet I bet you still will proceed to say. "stop the johns" Even though I don;t really talk trash, some people here clearly are just joining in to throw dirt at me. For that Xif you are the one who should feel disgraced as a person. Don't you have anything better to do than pick on me. Go out & get sum pu$$y for once.

SleepyK

Hey now, Omega, there's no reason to make personal insults. No one here made a personal insult towards you; they've all been smash related.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey now, Omega, there's no reason to make personal insults. No one here made a personal insult towards you; they've all been smash related.
Well. You guys ARE all over him.
Like the example I made above? Anger is pretty easy to escalate. Thats why im still suggesting all of you to just let this petty garbage go just treat everyone the same.

The examples you made Xif:
Husband is an *******. I though he was a cocky ******* before I even knew who he was. I never liked him.

I never met Forward.

SleepyK is a pretty nice guy and its obvious he is joking.

Doodah may seem like hes joking, but he sometimes takes his jokes a waaay too far. And therefore instantly becomes unlikable by most people he meets.

Chaddd comes out as an ******* to a lot of people, but im alright with him now.

Anyways. My point is(Even though the above examples don't really lead up to this :|), if you did'nt instantly dislike Omega without ever trying to be nice to him or make friends with him, but instead dislike him because of some internet trash talk, then maybe after a in person conversation with him(and being friendly as posible as with him without bringing up any bull****):
A. Have a much better reason to dislike him after having a conversation with him.
or B. You will actually find out he is a pretty cool guy and the internet swf bull**** is just swf bull****. :\

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

also, Dark Prince.
thats MvC2. They have a good and solid community(from what I've heard lol)

CS has a decent online community. I'm not sure how far **** talk goes really competitivly. It's more or less **** talk and ignore with CAL(click my sig for details) teams and stuff.

Dark prince is good, so like Xif was saying, his **** talk was still somewhat legit. Although he loses every time <___<;;

Husband is an *******. I though he was a cocky ******* before I even knew who he was. I never liked him.
wtf dude husband is chill as hell and that **** talk was like years ago lol

don't listen to anything on dramaboards.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Dark PRince is NO WHERE near as good as he makes himself out to be. I know him In real life, please dont start that argument with me.

Stay away from NY if you think MvC2 has a nice community. Especially if you suck.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I guess you missed where Xif called me a repulsive person. Said I was a joke, says I make talk trash like an idiot, & says I got rocked in some tournament I never even entered. Acts like he knows me or even had a single convo with me, or played me. I've never even met him. If someone disrespects me I can disrespect back harder if I want.

Just so were clear I've got no real beef with anyone cause of this thread except for Chaddd, cause he comes off as an a$$ & he knows it, & Xif for acting as though he knows Jack $hit about me or my skill.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Seems like a good list to me fullmetal :)

On topic - ALL YA'LL NIGGAS SUCK!!!!

*is shanked, gunned down, and suplexed by the community of GA*

<3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK,

I think this has gone far enough. Please lets get back on topic.

Omega. I have no beef against you and you know this but just prove urself by placing high at tourneys...after that you can talk all the **** you want and you won't have to worry about GA jumpin all over you.....even Chadd lol

now get back on topic or else *shakes fist*

SleepyK

Aw, those were still smash related, except for that person bit. lol I've had no reason to dislike... just about everybody I've met in the smash community.

Anyway, doing away with tiers... hmm, I kind of like being on a tier :p

There's not really a huge need to remove tiers; some other states have similar things, and it broadens the competition somewhat.

XIF

Smash Master
aight mike w/e as for omega i've seen you post the same nonsense well before this and seen people make fun of you well before this too it was just by now it was a little tiring.

The only thing I have to apologize for is if any insult came off as personal. I don't know you personally, and all comments are about about omega the smasher.

And those comments I'll stand by them.

but argument over I suppose.

fullmetal: for sure for sure PR update after waba this weekend?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya more melee
whats good alernate
anyway like sleepy said please leave teirs i like them and they place us accordingly if u rid them then ONLY TOP 10!!! but ya leave them hell i cant wait to se them nicaboy for a **** teir :)

also leave omega alone really he is a chill dude no need 4 being mean guys where suppose to be cool people
chad please dont forget me i owe u a mm from get4stocked

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
@ Renegade & C...

I asked my ride & he says he has to work. Hmm, well I live in Ellenwood(next to Stockbridge). I can possibly come if Eugene or Cornel are going & are willing to take me. If you guys see this then let me know. I can even come to your place, but I can't make it all the way to Duluth on my own.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Since everyone is crying about the tiers, I can imagine us keeping "tier 2"
But it'll be more exclusive- you'll have to be on par with at least 2 of the top 10 members- and that's up to the panelists' opinion of your skills.

The top 10 are based on tournament bracket placings.
The tiers have kinda just been "oh yeah, this guy's pretty good"
So, assuming the other panelists have no issue-

I'd like to instate a criteria for tier 2, namely:
You have to beat 2 of the top 10 in a 2/3 set

OR

We have to see that you're on par with the top 10 by some other means

In the second case, its up to the panelists' discretion- so no whining with things like
"I'm just as good as *insert name here*!!!"
"I had a hard bracket"
and so on.

No johns- impress us.
:)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I like that suggestion, Fullmetal. It gives more than just a general assumption of someone's skills. I still think tier 3 should exist, however, with that one being a generalization of skill.

So, in other words, the top 10 and tier 2 would kinda be like a...top 10+however many are in tier 2?

Also, has Tier 2 always been basically in order? If so, would person X in tier 2 be able to challenge person Y in tier 2 for their spot?

It seems to me that would be too...stereotypical, because I know other game communities (namely pokemon) do that...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ya know, if this was up to me, id just have a top 10 and thats it. That will make the rest of you work harder to get ur names posted up on here lol

but thats just me lol

Top Bottom