• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Doesn't Omega owe Reflex a MM too? From like... 2 years ago, at SAVII where Omega just disappeared after day 1? : / Just sayin.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo doods; the exact date ill be back is july 19th

i sux at melee now

have only played about 5 hours this year probably

cant wait to work my way back to the top

good luck at that tourney uhh tomorrow i think

GA ownz

ill try to come to tipped off 3

lol omega is back

i hope he doesnt beat me

atlanta falcon III coming this halloween haha

brawl rules

i miss mike g.

and all the GA mikes

and all of GA in general

and waffle house

and being able to drive a car

my hair is super long now

longer than eugenes grandmas ****

see: www.myspace.com/gawes

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeeeeee

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'm broke as ****. lol. So maybe for a couple of dollars.
I'd probably use my Sheik against your Falcon. I don't really like the Falcon YL match up.

Thats pretty critical man. If you don't like what he says, why bother responding to him? Its not going to change anything at all.
So the default is to just accept stupidity and look the other way???

Person 1: "Man, I dont agree with the GA PR's at all."

Person 2: "STFU if you dont like it then dont bother with it!"

Person 1: ...

The whole point of smashboards (besides being a Smash Information Repository) is to trade ideas, and if it happens to be antagonistically... well sometimes its warranted, I.E.: idiots who dont back up their **** talking all sorts of nonsense.

Hey guys, sorry I ever disagreed with anyone ever, lets agree to never discuss our difference in opinions and just stagnate as individuals and smash players.......

BUT LOTS O' LOVE XOXOXOXOXOXO <3<3<3<3<3

mog112

Smash Ace
Well, I don't have any problems with Mike G as a panelist-
A panel of 3 mikes CAN'T BE WRONG
=)

So if you're giving it up Josh, do we need to remake this topic again? lulz
ill make a topic and we can decide from there.

Im just saying this because people can try and talk to me, and ill just ignore them lol.

Just doing top 10 sounds fine also.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ELLIOT CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK

@Fullmetal Mike: Less than 10 minutes no joke. Get on 400, go 1 exit down and go 8 minutes down the road and bam, my house,
We should definitely play some melee next day I have off from work- I'll try and let you knowwwwwww

Man... I want to move to Georgia AND HAVE SEX WITH FULLMETAL ALL DAY
Fixed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If you dont like it, you can change the postbit (thats what its called, Gerbil =O) back to the left in your User CP.

if it were up to me, you all would use the Classic Blue skin with the postbit on TOP and you would LEARN TO LIKE IT

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Put mine back to the NORMAL LEFT HAND SIDE with the BLACK BACKGROUND and the AWESOME BOWSER UP TOP! O_O

MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh wait wrong guy...

MIKE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:p

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Tipped Off 1

Tipped Off 2

Tipped Off 2.5 was a lame brawl tournament that I ended up running for this guy at a card shop who had no idea how to do it.

But YES, the first two were melee, and YES the third one will be as well.
Tipped Off 2.5 was "my bad". ;P
I'm branching off from Tipped Off for my own tournament line, the "BUI" series, as soon as the venue is ready. It's a brand new game shop that just opened near where I live.
It's about as spacious as the N2 venue was.
Keep an eye out for it. <3

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I'm broke as ****. lol. So maybe for a couple of dollars.
I'd probably use my Sheik against your Falcon. I don't really like the Falcon YL match up.

I just dont understand... for someone who never goes to tournaments, and when he does he gets rocked, why do you even post about smash on the boards in the first place? Just be quiet, nobody cares about your stupid little challenges that amount to nothing. Do something for a change.

Thats pretty critical man. If you don't like what he says, why bother responding to him? Its not going to change anything at all.
Yeah plus it just makes you look like an ***. You don't even know me, & I wasn't talking to you, plus I don't boast about skill. I only make one or two remarks. Plus Laijin is my ***** so we can talk smack all we want, to one another. Plus who in the hell says I got rocked? I won like 70% of the matches I played against guys who werent pros. That doesn't mean I was better than 70% of the people, but the fact still remains. Plus I said it already, see you guys next tourney if you think this is all talk.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Yeah plus it just makes you look like an ***. You don't even know me, & I wasn't talking to you, plus I don't boast about skill. I only make one or two remarks. Plus Laijin is my ***** so we can talk smack all we want, to one another. Plus who in the hell says I got rocked? I won like 70% of the matches I played against guys who werent pros. That doesn't mean I was better than 70% of the people, but the fact still remains. Plus I said it already, see you guys next tourney if you think this is all talk.
You can't say anything if you don't even enter tournies. Friendlies don't mean anything. And I know the majority of GA will rock you. I'll be glad to take your money next time we're in the same general vicinity.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
You can't say anything if you don't even enter tournies. Friendlies don't mean anything. And I know the majority of GA will rock you. I'll be glad to take your money next time we're in the same general vicinity.
Actually what I noticed is that anyone who I actually know is keeping their mouth shut cause they know better, but if you say so mister wise guy. FYI I've played the majority of GA & have nothing much to look forward to if everyone wants to have a bad attitude. Don't blame me if our state gets it's *** kicked all the time. I was basically just saying, that you guys can get used to seeing more of me, & I won't be a push over, but whatever.

& thanks for backing me up Laijin.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I have nothing against anybody, but..
Laijin, wasn't it you who was saying that Omega's falcon was better than GAWes' or Juan's?

then he got 3 stocked by cornel's DK.

lol, I wish I didn't suck outside of friendlies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey, I'm not talking trash.

and I did enter, and i sucked, as usual.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Actually what I noticed is that anyone who I actually know is keeping their mouth shut cause they know better, but if you say so mister wise guy. FYI I've played the majority of GA & have nothing much to look forward to if everyone wants to have a bad attitude. Don't blame me if our state gets it's *** kicked all the time. I was basically just saying, that you guys can get used to seeing more of me, & I won't be a push over, but whatever.

Look dude, I'm all for seeing more of you. That would be great. The more the merrier. I'm just saying that actions speak louder than words. You saying you're not gonna be a pushover and then not even entering tournies and claiming that you were dominating people in friendlies just doesn't carry much weight.

So yeah, please do show to more tournies, please do mm me. Win or lose, I'll gladly shake your hand, at least that way this'll be done with.

ss118

Smash Master
I remember my Falco beating yours in a Falco ditto, mike =]

it WAS on Jungle Japes: previously my main counterpick(I also beat your Link).

And I beat your Marth.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

i got 5 bucks i'll beat you in a falcon ditto.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
*Insert any of Omega's posts here*
Omega man, I haven't played you since the last GX tournament, but I'll take you at your word that you're on par.

therefore:
10$ MM this coming sunday at the Waba games melee tournament?
If not then, then the next tournament you're at?

Prac is right, actions speak louder than words. I live by that motto.

I remember my Falco beating yours in a Falco ditto, mike =]

it WAS on Jungle Japes: previously my main counterpick(I also beat your Link).

And I beat your Marth.
Savannah on the scene again?
Or perhaps FOR ONCE? lol
Get to a melee tournament so I can take that 20$ back from you, dude.
Hope you're still on par ;)

WHAT? SAVANNAH?

WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS

god ****
QFT

Prac352

Smash Lord
So, what's the word on the panel? Are we taking applications? Submitting nominations? Waiting on a vote?

What's the happy haps?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So, what's the word on the panel? Are we taking applications? Submitting nominations? Waiting on a vote?

What's the happy haps?
Well, Josh is giving it up, as far as I know- so we need a rep. from southern GA(mostly around CDE)

I'm still on the panel
112's still on the panel

GAwes is a prior panel member, so he's a shoe-in for an extended panel size
Mike G has tons of experience in the smash community, and everybody loves him- another shoe-in.

So unless anyone objects, I'd say the panel will now consist of:
FullMetal (North GA)
112 (Central GA)
GAwes *when he gets back to the US (Panel Discussion)
Mike G (Panel Discussion)

And a member of CDE (South GA)

Nominees?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Dogy should be on the panel. He's a neat person.

So it should be

Fullmetal
Mike G
Wes (when he gets back and actually knows what's going on in GA)
Dogy

Top Bottom