• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
so i hear this fella XIF was doing some pretty wacky stuff past couple of months.

some of them top 32's at pound3, handful of 2-0's versus chudat, and a sprinkle of 9th placings at TGMTSBCO...

=D <_<
Didn't we already talk ab00t this?
=P

Also people: be on the lookout for TIPPED OFF 3!!!

Its in the works- I basically can't find a decent venue at the moment, but I plan to do it mid-summer or so

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
HEY

if you losers havent noticed yet, anyone can upload a custom avatar now.

you're welcome.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
HEY

if you losers havent noticed yet, anyone can upload a custom avatar now.

you're welcome.

seems SWF is gettting some kind of makeover. They have user groups an junk now

I just recieved 3 invites to random peach fan boy user groups...

I dont get it ... why would they add me?/naive

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
mikey g, you're in the staffer shack... and you didn't know about this? =O

they updated to the newest version of phpbb

you should check out the backroom sometimes. its mega fun.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hey dont look at me, i get this **** all the time.

and dont look at eugene's hairline. it's like one of those oldskool magic eye pictures. All random ****s comin outta nowhere.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*Points at avatar*

You lose.
HOLY **** i was caught in the infinite loop of *points at avatar*, avatar points at text, *points at avatar*, avatar points at text, etc.... until i stabbed myself in the hand to wake myself up....

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
They were sandbagging you. Because If you were consistently beating them (and they were trying) you would have entered. Get over yourself. You suck just like the rest of us.

Sweet.
Get over myself really? I guess you have a problem with someone in GA being confident? I barely even said anything to warrent such statements. Just cause you & your little posse of friends might suck, doesn't mean everyone in GA does. Besides other than the group of people that I mentioned who defeated me, I didn't lose very often. But if you still have criticism, I'll be @ the next GA tourney. See you guys then.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Someone host a melee tournament beginning of july so I can play some melee with GA.
:|
Im looking at you PB&J and also Mike.
SleepyK too maybe.
And whoever else likes to host tournaments.
Interesting, bet you won't pick young link now. Alright Lais, I'm calling you out $50 match! My C. Falcon vs your YL. My Falcon sucks BTW just ask anyone... oh that's right no one knows me around here very well, so yeah I'm lying & my Falcon is kinda the truth, but Y. Link is top tier so you game? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Interesting, bet you won't pick young link now. Alright Lais, I'm calling you out $50 match! My C. Falcon vs your YL. My Falcon sucks BTW just ask anyone... oh that's right no one knows me around here very well, so yeah I'm lying & my Falcon is kinda the truth, but Y. Link is top tier so you game? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I just dont understand... for someone who never goes to tournaments, and when he does he gets rocked, why do you even post about smash on the boards in the first place? Just be quiet, nobody cares about your stupid little challenges that amount to nothing. Do something for a change.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm broke as ****. lol. So maybe for a couple of dollars.
I'd probably use my Sheik against your Falcon. I don't really like the Falcon YL match up.

I just dont understand... for someone who never goes to tournaments, and when he does he gets rocked, why do you even post about smash on the boards in the first place? Just be quiet, nobody cares about your stupid little challenges that amount to nothing. Do something for a change.
Thats pretty critical man. If you don't like what he says, why bother responding to him? Its not going to change anything at all.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol, well, trash talk notwithstanding...
i'd say hosting a tournament could happen.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I think it was Omega that made the "thinking-about-a-girl" johns.

Somebody gave me a whole list of omega johns, but that was the one that I remember best.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Edited for scrubdom.

Hey Fullmetal lets bros this weekend.
Ok. It'll probably have to be at night, for this weekend- I'm working all weekend 12pm-8pm shifts.
How far do you live from Desu, anyways?

I think it was Omega that made the "thinking-about-a-girl" johns.

Somebody gave me a whole list of omega johns, but that was the one that I remember best.
MY SOCKS DIDN'T MATCH

MY SLEEVES WEREN'T ROLLED UP

I DIDN'T HAVE MY TOAST THIS MORNING

I WAS THINKIN ABOUT THIS GIRL

MY HANDS WERE GREASY

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
hey im coming back to USA in like 1.5 weeks and i wanna play smash broz
mostly the good ones

maybe i can go to gatech and other people can go to gatech and there are people there who like video games and we can all play or something
it would be fun i think

all i've been playing here in crazymoonland are 3S and VF5 (with a little bit of getting destroyed in GG on the side) so i want to play video games with controllers when i return

additionally: hello georgia how are you doing?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
ELLIOT CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK

@Fullmetal Mike: Less than 10 minutes no joke. Get on 400, go 1 exit down and go 8 minutes down the road and bam, my house,

Top Bottom