• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Prac352

Smash Lord
I believe you are mistaken. For in order for something to go "missing," it would have had to exist in the first place.

Seeing as we have no "pics nao," it didn't happen.

Nite

Smash Champion
I know about Cort. We kinda talk and stuff about stuff. Me and the CT thread are like (this).

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why don't we talk about how Reflex is a turncoat in GA vs. OoS crew battles anymore? That's a XPlayGrounds crew battle tradition. D:

GAwes

Hidden Boss
For Eugene:

touches brandon, mad impressed, but ugh, did you see this comming. ****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WHAT STAGE WE GOING TO BRANDON, YOU LOST FIRST MATCH SUCKKKKAAAAA

Yes i realise the pictures are horribly large and annoying, deal with it, or shut the **** up, i invented fastfood burger pie, eat my eurodick, if you're not too full off of soymilk and beanturd pudding, ***s

SDB_GA_UK_USA_Wes mother ****ers

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Wes, seriously-
Come back to the US RIGHT NOW
so I can worship the ground you walk on, because that was the most god**** american thing I have EVER seen.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Georgia smashers don't really travel OOS at all except for rare occassions. :\
Except for Chaddd.
Erm, Columbus does. We went to Pound 2 and some of us are going to Cataclysm.

While LOZR is a cool guy and I wish him a happy birthday, I don't think his tourney is going to be big enough to warrant the trip.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Erm, Columbus does. We went to Pound 2 and some of us are going to Cataclysm.

While LOZR is a cool guy and I wish him a happy birthday, I don't think his tourney is going to be big enough to warrant the trip.
Don't forget, we did INNsomnia too ^.^ Also, last year Alpha and I made a valiant (read: we were scared ****less XD)attempt to make FC6 after SA:VII ^.^

Rayku

Smash Lord
I wish I was as American as Wes.

Yeah, GA smashers never go out of state. I was the only one repping GA at FCD. Way to go, guys

lol

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Well I've never traveled OOS, I just played the same 3 people for a year. Besides what if you're on the road and you gotta take a HUGE prac and there's no toilets? I don't know about you crackers but no game is worth holding my prac for 8 hours.

Top Bottom