• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

eastheaven

Smash Ace
that might be me actually, i fall asleep in the chem computer annex a lot, esp between 9:30 and 11 cause that's where i spend my 9:30's to 11's in the AM, MWF

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Awww, he beat me to it. Dedede = god tier. You can't stop a penguin with a king's robe, snowcap, and mallet.
lol i dont check that site but like once a week because its more exciting the see all of the things at once than one at a time and crying for the next one.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey I have a question for all of GA. How would you guys feel if I added the GA Locator to the first post? It seems kind of silly to me to have two seperate threads (especially when the Locator Thread creator is Snowman, and we all know he rarely logs in, so the chances of it being updated ever are like... slim to none lol). So if the general consensus thinks I should put it in the first post, I'll do that. If not, then meh it just doesn't get added lol.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey I have a question for all of GA. How would you guys feel if I added the GA Locator to the first post? It seems kind of silly to me to have two seperate threads (especially when the Locator Thread creator is Snowman, and we all know he rarely logs in, so the chances of it being updated ever are like... slim to none lol). So if the general consensus thinks I should put it in the first post, I'll do that. If not, then meh it just doesn't get added lol.
Thats not a good idea. I dont think you should. What could a GA Locator do, anyways? Sheesh.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I don't really think any of that is necessary. GA is a pretty tightly knit community. We all pretty much know each other.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Quoted for epic failure.

Nice try there, yang.
uhh i even talked to you online about this, I dont understand why you would have to be a biatch about calling it a failure in front of everyone after you did it privately to me. ;) edit: prac is still my favorite, no matter what he says

there is nothing epic about this failure fyi
i dont think i ever met tong, but he usually says funny stuff, so i guess i cant be mad at him?

Tong is totally right.
laijin is black

Prac352

Smash Lord
uhh i even talked to you online about this, I dont understand why you would have to be a biatch about calling it a failure in front of everyone after you did it privately to me. ;) edit: prac is still my favorite, no matter what he says
Grow some testicles, Tom.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
speaking of cde vs gpc.

ya know that crew battle that almost went down at SAX and never happened.

Yeah, that one.

The one that didnt happen because a certain tape is missing.

Yeah.

>.>

Top Bottom