• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Saturday is always better for tournaments for me being out of state.

but honestly I don't know what SoD is.
I really should stop posting in GA thread. I'm basically a GA smasher who lives a little further away : )

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks Gerbil. :)

Epsilon: sure, sounds good. [thread=99910]Here's the thread I made[/thread].

Prac352

Smash Lord
Saturday would work much better for me and probably the smash community as a whole. Just my two cents.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
As far as Sun. vs. Sat. We were looking at the pros and cons of both days, and we came up with this:

Sat.
Pros-
People are accustomed to SOD on Sat.?
Usually a free day for everyone

Cons-
Can't use EVERY tv in the store
Kids running around annoying you & what not.
Crowded w/ppl who don't play smash.

Sun.
Pros-
Every tv is available for SMASH usage
More space, more chairs, more everything for smash players

Cons-
Some people have church? (Lmao)
(...church, really? Ok ok)

But that's all we could think of, we were leaning towards Sun, because of the emptier space and the availability of the televisions, but we decided to ask and have I guess, the smash community vote sort of.

So, input's def. appreciated.

Btw, I vote Sunday. More tv's=bringing sexy back.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Sunday sounds to be the better choice....i don't want some dumb kids possibly distracting me. Also the extra space is awesome.....those of us who have gone to a crowded smash tourny would agree /w me that it's no fun when it's very crowded.

mog112

Smash Ace
if its on sunday could you guys try to start it somewhat earlier than the last couple of times at gx.

im thinking like 12 or 1 or something?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Tommy and I are gonna go to INN V in West Memphis.
Is anyone else from GA going? Chaddd might be riding with us, so we have room for 2 more in my car if you can chip in for gas.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Columbus i.e. Myself, Alpha, Ares, Prac, Darvel, and Reflex are all going to INN V. Thing is though, Prac is still somewhat unsure about being able to go yet, but the rest of us are gurenteed :D

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Tommy and I are gonna go to INN V in West Memphis.
Is anyone else from GA going? Chaddd might be riding with us, so we have room for 2 more in my car if you can chip in for gas.
Double post, blah blah blah.

___

Gimme a date and i'll see if I can go. I cant find one cause I'm dumb. :/

Handorin

Smash Hero
This Friday and Saturday. Dont worry about housing. A lot of people are spending the night at the Pizza Inn. (Which is probably 15min at most away from the hotel.)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure 1 tournament out of... how many has happened since the past rankings? will not affect your chances that much unless you seriously impress some GOOD people >.> I hate to put it that bluntly, but that's the truth.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I wasn't directing that at anyone in specific Dogy, I was just making a general statement because you and Laijin arn't the only ones who make statements about being on that list. It is just what it is, a list. It doesn't prove too much haha, but we all know you kickass anyways Dogy.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
As much as we can all say over and over, "Its just a list" , everyone knows that there will always be some people out there who view it as more than such. Thus, they're more prone to take it more seriously than it should be taken.

That being said,
TBag for top 10!!! <3

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
As much as we can all say over and over, "Its just a list" , everyone knows that there will always be some people out there who view it as more than such. Thus, they're more prone to take it more seriously than it should be taken.

That being said,
TBag for top 10!!! <3
Tbag is teh SEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom