• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! Accepting Submissions(The Official Brawl Speed Records)

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Geez, the boards are so slow, making it extra hard (and tedious) to update.

Can't we just put something on smashwiki.com ?

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
I think I have a record to submit but I dont know how to transfer the data from my Wii to my computer. Does anyone know a good easy way to do this and can give me a step by step method. Any help would be much appreciated!

Griffard

Smash Ace
my high score for hrc is 2660.7
that's WAY higher than the current one here, so idk... i'll record it and put it on youtube if someone wants

edit: i just got 2680.6 !!!!

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
my high score for hrc is 2660.7
that's WAY higher than the current one here, so idk... i'll record it and put it on youtube if someone wants

edit: i just got 2680.6 !!!!
Remember, if it's feet, convert it into meters. That's why every HRC vid SEEMS like it's going a small distance.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I got 12.50 on level 3 targest test with Sonic.

I'm pretty sure I saved a replay (If I didn't I could probaly do it again) but I have nothing to record a video with. So can somone who has something to film it with let me send them the replay so they can film it?

I would REALLY appreciate it.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
wow, what are the chances! today from the smash service, i got a replay of LLCoolDave's level 1 target smash in 4:65 with Falco. does the same exact thing shown in the video!

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
I have a huge issue with the snake home run contest. 800 is not even close to how far snake can smash the bag. Even with conversion my sand bags damage was at 222 and i got it with the tip of the bat so it has to be farther. Can someone upload a vid of me geting 2100 with snake? PM me if you wanna help me out.

:034:

Smash Hero
I think you guys need a new thread.. ShortFuse hasn't updated in two months, which is why the 'records' are all whack.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
To have a camera or an SD card right now would be so good. Me and my brother have a 00:06:88 on Easy BTTs and we have about 10 seconds or so on Normal BTTs. Alone I have about 15 seconds for Mario's Normal BBTs. And I think me and my bro got a 10 second run on Hard BTT but dont quote me there

EDIT:

It says i's the WR but I dont know if someone's broken it yet but watch this (it isnt mine)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VDco7CSE&feature=related

Also this one for Toon link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_mo7G6kWv4&feature=related

And this last one for Co-Op

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2zziipTqyI&NR=1

BsdKid4ever

Smash Cadet
Level 1(all fo them,) im very proud =)(not sure if u accept 10 seconds and under, but if you do...
Charizard record: 12.88
wolf: 12.06
Lucario: 13.13

Browny

Smash Hater
i got a new one today

Event match 26 (The slow and easy life) in normal difficulty, 4.04 seconds

lets just say i got lucky :)

Top Bottom