• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED! Accepting Submissions(The Official Brawl Speed Records)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
No, i ALREADY checked allisbrawl.com before checking YouTube, and still couldn't find the one I'm looking for.
sounds like you need to get your eyes checked because when I copied and pasted it had a link on allisbrawl for everyone but it didn't carry through the C&P. except for level 3. look harder, they are there

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
11.65 peach. I could shave off around .2 of a second, but I've already tried so hard to get this one :\

Unfortunately, I can't figure a 10.xx or 9.xx strategy....yet >:)

I sent the replay to my friend who will have the vid up ASAP.

himynameisruss

Smash Journeyman
most of the records, including mine, on allisbrawl don't have videos yet. they really aren't going to be required until things start getting low enough that it could be considered non-believable

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Classic, All-Star, and SSE don't need to have every character listed. If anyone even makes a speed-run for those areas, you can add that as "misc" at the bottom. Just an idea, that junk is taking up a lot of space.

Now what I'm wondering about, is the Multi-Man Brawl stadium events... they're not listed here, but like 10-Man Brawls - would records go in this thread or elsewhere?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey Fuse, I think you should change the title to Official Brawl 1-Player Mode Records instead or something of the like.
The HRC records aren't based on speed, those are distance.
Just a suggestion :p

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
I couldn't find it...only snake lvl 1 :\

How long do you guys usually work on a single target test for one character? It took me 2 days to get that record for peach.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I couldn't find it...only snake lvl 1 :\

How long do you guys usually work on a single target test for one character? It took me 2 days to get that record for peach.
It took me 4 days to get down to 9:37 with pikachu on level 5 but then it was broken the next day

himynameisruss

Smash Journeyman
my diddy level 4 is the only record i've really worked on. done it on and off for about a week, and i had to create my own strats because there are no actual diddy level 4 videos anywhere.

i've created about 4 different strats so far starting from a time of like, 19.60, all the way down to where i am now at 15.16

here's the snake world record video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3ebAmP9Ho

i don't think anyone knows who actually did it as it was sent as a daily video in japan

XDaDePsak Returns

Smash Rookie
I hit 6,985.9m in co-op homerun contest just now. I believe I am the record holder, unless that guy with 7,000m isn't lying.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Um, how exactly do I submit my video? There's no entry for lvl 5 target smash with Olimar... I got 15 seconds... >.>

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
Um, how exactly do I submit my video? There's no entry for lvl 5 target smash with Olimar... I got 15 seconds... >.>
LOL...saw this and felt bad.

I got the world record just now.

11:53 Olimar Level 5 [WR]

I used basically the same strat as my peach one :\

I'll get the video soon...waiting for friend to come back to send it to him.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think it's time for Short Fuse to come back and start updating the OP. It's ridiculous that he has disappeared at such an important time after making such an important thread.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
LOL...saw this and felt bad.

I got the world record just now.

11:53 Olimar Level 5 [WR]

I used basically the same strat as my peach one :\

I'll get the video soon...waiting for friend to come back to send it to him.
Well you don't have to laugh... >.> Hurry up with that vid so I can copy you...

=p

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom