• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE! Raise your hand if you have done/are doing some the following...(35-69!)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Added w-x, sorry tyfighter, but only one idea got through and fit correctly, your last three were the closest though

Darkurai

Smash Master
Okay let's see.
A. Checked the Dojo on a weekend
P. Tried to avoid any spoiler to the game
Q. Loving Sakurai for ever single good move he makes (minus the fact brawl rocks)
U. Raising your hand... literally :p
Y. You know exactly, right now, how many days brawl has left until it's release, and you've known this for a while, and you feel like reminding your friends and families what your count is at.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
current votes
A 93
b 57
c 68
d 37
e 32
f 16
g 15
h 14
I 12
j 9
k 17
l 13
m 11
n 7
o 14
p 9
q 10
r 6
s 2
t 7
u 5
v 2
w 1
y 1
z 0

adding them to the front, don't worry about what z is, i haven't made it yet

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
at the list above, this list will not be kept updated, the first post one will, I only used the ones that counted, as in i didn't post any (some) or (most)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Z is still being thought up, i agree, it has to be EPIC. but i have a plan to add more than the "alpha"bet ;)

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
A
E
I

lol... that's what I did/do...

Oh, and what's the secret Cooking Navi song update? Never heard of it. :confused:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
A
E
I

lol... that's what I did/do...

Oh, and what's the secret Cooking Navi song update? Never heard of it. :confused:
It's an update that appeared specifically for the Japanese in the Kirby's final smash update, at the very bottom:
http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...cters/kirby.html&langpair=ja|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

This is only on the Japanese page and is from the game Cooking Navi DS, Navi meaning teacher not the Zelda one (even though that's where Navi got the name). The game was kind of a cookbook for the DS in Japan and was only released there. This song at least appears in the Japanese version of the game.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
I have done A, C, D, J, K, P, Q, T, and W.

I'd like to suggest some:

Z. You get severely pissed off at Nintendo for not giving a PAL release date (or suggesting autumn), even if you live in the US or Japan.

AA. After reading the latest Dojo update, you immediately visit every single message board you frequent to discuss it.

AB. As soon as you read the latest Dojo update, you look at the new screenshots and try and think of captions for the 'Funny Brawl Pics' thread.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
nevermind, i'm not using the Latin alphabet to go past z, keyboards don't have gamma. :) i'll just use numbers. ^ I may just use some of those ideas. they qualify i think

gammazuma

Smash Rookie
Wow... I'm pathetic. I have done so many.
A, C, D, H, I, K, Q, R, T, U, 1, and 2.
I live in California and I am super pissed about Nintendo not giving the PAL release date. I think all games should be released the same time worldwide.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
A, B, C, and Y for me.

Is it somehow creepy that the first thing I think about when I wake up is how many days are left until Brawl comes out?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Wario alone is special one was obvious and remained true...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
and? i know it was true, but it was also a source of conflict, just like up until now, both of which were way over analyzed then they should have been.
a source of conflict for those who don't know how to speak English...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hmmm...

ABCDFGHKOQRTY3

Then probably Z too eventually.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I haveta make me some new votes! :D
Let's see...
A. Yes, as I already said.
B. No
C. Well... sorta. I didn't refresh, but I have gone back hoping for something new. XD
D. Nope. :p
E. Not until the Forums made an uproar about such things
F. No, not really. :K
G. No. XD
H. Up until now is NOT over-analyzing. It's called undersanding English... XD And being lied to. Sorta. Anyway, yes I guess.
I. Yep.
J. Yep. When SmashBoards is being slow.
K. NOOOO. XD
L. Uh... nope.
M. I've been close to that, but no.
N. Nope. :p
O. No.
P. I was going to... XD
Q. Yesh. :3
R. No...
S. NO! XD
T. Nope.
U. I was close... XP
V. No, not even close.
W. No.
X. No!
Y. YEEEEESSSSS!!!! :D:D:D
Z. EPIC.
1. Not really. I do feel sorry for the PALs, though.
2. I used to. :p Not every single one, though.
3. No.
4. No. XD

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
^ So, I would find you guilty of "a,c,e,h,i,j,q,y, and 2" (this is the format that i'd like for a vote, but feel free to expound afterwards, like he did) and maaaaaaybe p for almost advoiding, i'll not count it for now

Top Bottom