• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE! Raise your hand if you have done/are doing some the following...(35-69!)

espio87

Smash Ace
Now I'm guilty of:
13. Annoy the heck out of everyone when you talk about brawl.
15. Searched for Brawl videos on video sites.
17. Know other people who are as brawl-dicted as you in real life
18. You have memorized all of the Special Attacks and Final Smashes for ALL the characters.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i'm thinking of adding that "you follow the dojo as a religion and visit it everyday" but I think the "you go into cardiac arrest if you don't go to the dojo on days it updates" is too close to that...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
so, nobody has...
11. Memorized every advanced Tech.
12. Tried various "Methods" to obtain brawl early.
or
19. Memorized the names of all the Special Attacks and Final Smashes for ALL the characters and how much damage they do.
?
hmmm...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't updated recently, some good ideas left my brain too early and I've been all around too busy, but keep adding votes and suggestions for options :)

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I'm raising my hand for...

A
B
C
D
F
G
H
L
M
P
Q
R
T
U
W
Y

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
da rulz
-Please do not format your votes like username:The Nerd cause it is a bother to copy or type such a long list by myself
-If voting again, changing a vote, whatever... say so in your post, otherwise, it could be counted as another person's vote
-Don't say "I've done them all" or the like, you have not read every option, as some conflict each other, just list it out like everyone else

I'm doing a small update soon...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
WHAT'S THIS? Largest update yet, I revived this thread for at least awhile... Feel free to add more options! The locked options are now un-locked, yet Z remains empty...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Sorry for all these messages in a row, they were not double posts, just there were no responses between them.

Top Bottom