• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Well now I am sad. Esam is throwing a tourney on my birthday...But I guess it's so sfl doesn't have to travel. So for anyone who is coming to my tourney thank you very much.

OverLade

Smash Hero
There will be nothing but Vag at SFLs tourney. At Ryos tourney...there will be DDDDYYYIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Mampam

Smash Ace
i do not want to go if there is drinking :glare:

sorry tommy, i love you (possible homo)

but drunk ppl piss me off >__>

i know im gonna be there anyway......

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
thanks guys for coming like I said it's my special day so I chose to spend it with you. And I hope to have fun with you all.

DayDay

Smash Rookie
hey got any idea what the turnout will be..? also what is the pot split. Got a car of four from St. Augustine if the price is right.

DayDay

Smash Rookie
read the OP.
Thanks for the insight, however I was asking if he had any idea what the turnout would be like... As in 10, 20, 70. Not gonna drive 2 hours unless there's enough comp. Make it a hundred and I'll think about it.

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
I asked Goof[Bad.B/Ricky] if he was coming.
He doesn't know yet, but if he does, then we can get hyped:

BAD *****, ASSEMBLLLEEE!!!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Thanks for the insight, however I was asking if he had any idea what the turnout would be like... As in 10, 20, 70. Not gonna drive 2 hours unless there's enough comp. Make it a hundred and I'll think about it.
the turn out will be standard 28-32 people. it will be worth your wild i am coming from Ft Myers just to play at this tourney.

MVD

Smash Master
oh and Mink you can have the best hair at this one although mine will be there in spirit :p

DayDay

Smash Rookie
should be there with a car of 5 from St. Augustine... is there a place to crash if need be?

Top Bottom