• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So.. remember that time we saved all the replays?

I didn't save any of my replays.
My bad.

Good tourney. 13th isn't bad :D
Trump!!!!!!!!!!! I'ma getchu next time.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Had a great time. Money matches and friendlies were awesome! I don't go to many tournaments and I should definitely come out more to these events. I have improved greatly and I hope to continue doing so. The Gainsville, Tampa and Central Florida areas make better venues than South Florida areas.

BTW Awesome Tatsunoko vs Capcom friendlies. It's awesome to play some really good players for once.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Hey Masky, when you go to make the tourney results, Id dig it if you listed my char as ROB, not Ice Climbers. I went rob for every match this tourney.

Great tourney all- had a lot of fun.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nick I lost to you to give you some confidence. So stop sandbagging now. I'm not gonna take a loss to someone who's gonna not try and get 7th from now on or something...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nick I lost to you to give you some confidence. So stop sandbagging now. I'm not gonna take a loss to someone who's gonna not try and get 7th from now on or something...
Hella cocky lmao :laugh:
HRNut becoming triumphant again?

Lol how did a fox get 3rd? Somebody needs a Pikachu maaan.
he didnt run into me im sorry esam :( good **** tho trump you ***** at this

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Halzy, saying you lost to somebody on purpose for confidence doesn't really help their confidence...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hrnut can obviously beat me legitly. The fact that he won't initially try hard enough to is what bothers me. Game 1 he wasn't camping nearly as hard as he did after I left him win game 2. Games 3 and 4 were pretty legit wins (given that I stuck to Battlefield for them and didn't go anywhere gay). He should always play like that and not be afraid to camp to win. All he did was approach in almost all of his matches no matter how hard he was getting punished for it (vs Lexi etc). Caring about winning is better than knowing you can win.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
My music brings an atmosphere like no other.

The last couple of tourny matches happened in the back because my Wii is just that good.

Don't get me wrong, Ryan. Your Wii is legit.

But...... mine..............

...so good

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah you don't even have to camp, you can at least just play safe at least :)

And your Snake was hella basic yesterday lol. There's so much more mad cute stuff you could add to your game that would make you better and it'd make camping feel less boring...

Top Bottom