• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
awesome listing.

What better way to retire from brawl then to get crunk with ryo on his 21st :)

one thing that is confusing though is, is this on the 4th or 5th? If its the 4th, isnt friday a bad day to hold it on since school and whatnot?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm gonna see how my money and ride situation looks. I am getting a car at the end of this month, but I wont know if I can take it up here. This tourney seems sexy though. I wanna come to this.

:rosalina:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
*points at Location*

I live in Pompano Beach, which is about 45mins straight north of Miami. I live right next to 1-95 so I'm a very easy pick-up/drop off for people since most people in SFL with cars live south of me and pass by my house when they go up lol.

Is 'Pompano Beach' that much of an unreal name? No one notices it in my Location D:

I'll probably change it to something Rosalina related I guess lol.

Thanks a lot though Arctic. It would be cool to come to this. I just need to make sure I have gas money. I'll probably wont have enough to enter singles, but sometimes I magically get incoming money lol.

:rosalina:
I used to live in Pompano.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I am so stoked for this tourney. It will be the one year mark that i have been playing this game competitively. I cant wait to get games in with all the players that beat my *** at this last year.

I want games / MMs with

1. Meox Mix
2. Crazy cuban
3. Publix

cant wait to see you all again

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I wanna MM whoever that Wario was... Sex his name was?

I got gayed with tires last time...
But now i know how to play... Lmao
One year anniversary of the swamp*****s!

Edit: GJ on the double post, Viper

OverLade

Smash Hero
So if I brought "non smasher women" to this, would everyone promise to behave and not scare them away from tournaments? :)

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Thank you all who are coming I prom/ise to make this epic as **** I promise bring what you want were gunna party baby! And whoever brings gifts thanks a billion

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
*********!!!! I'ma come. Ryo, I'm not sure what you want for your birthday, but I have alot of stolen school textbooks I can give to you for a bday present

Masky

Smash Master
*********!!!! I'ma come. Ryo, I'm not sure what you want for your birthday, but I have alot of stolen school textbooks I can give to you for a bday present
my wish came true... it's a birthday miracle

D WHO

Top Bottom