• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Update:Download Link Added) FACIAL IMPACT: OBLITERATION, A chaddd Ganon Combo Video

Prac352

Smash Lord
I really thought that my responses had a bit more substance than your summaries, but I guess I was wrong? I would also like to add that at no point did I get upset OR call anyone "meanies". But last I heard, you were well known in Florida for crying about Smash. Literally.

ummmmmmm.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...so...
yeah, i get mad, real mad at this game sometimes. At least I man up about it.
So mad that you cry? Over a video game?

I'm confused. I don't think I've ever heard of somebody crying and then "manning up" about it.

I want to see this match first hand.

Good luck to you both.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
nice response to my post.

oh wait, you just saw my name, something about NOT riding your ****, and just dismissed it, once again, proving my first point.

yeah, i get mad, real mad at this game sometimes. At least I man up about it. I dont even make johns about it, like how I have documented proof from my childhood saying I had autistic symptoms, but you wont hear me using that as a john. Unlike some here who just cant even seem to accept the fact that maybe he isnt all that. You even ignored the constructive criticism I provided. Your loss.

I didnt say I did not watch the entire video to get a ride out of you, i watched it for 3 minutes with music, another 2 without, and then I got bored. Bottom line is that it failed to keep my attention.

Oh, and I purposely avoided flaming you so you could not simply dismiss my post as flamatory, so I am truly confused as to why you still see it as just that.

I'm still up for that MM, you can name the dollar amount from 5 to 50 bucks. Are you going to pound2? I'll do it there.

good, i hate that *****.

PS: After this I wont even bother responding to personal insults outside of this game, so dont bother.
Why are you complaining about a video keeping your attention if you have childhood documented symptoms of autisim?

PS. -no johns

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Chaddd, that rocked. You need to stomp more though. Seriously, not enough stomps. I mean, c'mon, ONLY seven in a row in the opening? That's it?

All kidding aside, this made me happy. I like the vid. Thanks for showing off the stompage!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Look, I'm not trying to bash you for being autistic. I'm just saying if you have a autistic tendency, don't try to validate your reasoning for not being interested in Chaddd's video by bringing your mental illness into play.

I also don't respect you criticizing Chad's defensive arguments, while you your self get offended and brings up a mental condition. Your previous post should have been more like this :

*someone flames chaddd*

uuhhhhhhhh.... u suck, bunch of f@g meanies =( I R saddd

*some gives constructive critcism*

*Chad gives a counter defensive argument*

XIF- hey.....I'm autistic.......don't talk ****......

PS- In all seriousness, autism is a mental disorder that affects 1 in every 500 births and should not be taken lightly. Consult your pediatrician if you suspect your child being autistic.

Prac352

Smash Lord
you didnt even read my post entirely, and missed the point from the start, forget it, you're an idiot. Dont bring it up again.
Wow, so he missed the point. Either explain it or let it go, but you don't have to be a **** about it.

Seriously, insulting people and then telling them to drop something is pretty lame. I'm sure you're a much cooler guy than that.

Zaman, I saw that post the same way you did. You still win.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Update: I added the download link, finally.

I may have a decent Ganondorf, but I absolutely own at procrastination.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
XIF was using the comment about his autism to explain why he gets upset over smash, not why he has a problem with the vid...

Anyways these arguments are dumb, I like how someone from FL always finds a way to piss off everyone...

>_<

EDIT: Whoops, just realized I bumped this...*runs*

:colorful:

LoudGhost!

Smash Cadet
I swear to god I think I just threw up a bit.
Those were some of the most disgusting Ganon combos I've seen in a long time.
Man good ****.
Keep up the good work, you'll be ****ing up Ken in no time.

;)

ps- Lamb of God is tight.

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh my god xD

I was playing against my friend the other night, and he put the 2nd song up and I like...went super saiyan and 4-stocked him constantly. Ironic, I say. Nice vid, Chaddd. I learned from it

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
needless to say, i loved the video, fan of Lamb of God myself. I'll make sure to shoot a link of your vid to my friend, it might give him a reason to play ganon more often.
5/5 in my opinion

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Chaddd I don't even know if you remember me, but whenever you came over to G-State I was the kid that always played Luigi that you stomped like crazy. You and those **** stomping boots. Mad Props to you and your sick Ganon.

Magus420

Smash Master
http://support.filefront.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=53

I didn't check my one email account I used for a few weeks and when I did I had a couple different messages over the past couple weeks saying that I had like 4 days to respond or they were deleting some files. It was apparent it was too late at that point and they were deleted, so logically one could just go ahead and re-upload them right? Well not quite, because they only tell you that they deleted some of your ****, and fail to even mention what any of it was (as far as I could tell). It wouldn't be that bad if they would actually inform you as to what they deleted or were planning on deleting when they email you.

-.-

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
yeah, i get mad, real mad at this game sometimes. At least I man up about it. I dont even make johns about it, like how I have documented proof from my childhood saying I had autistic symptoms, but you wont hear me using that as a john.
I never make johns about my OCD (anymore) :colorful: luckily nobody asks why I randomly fair 30 times in a row >__>

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That was some good pwnage right there. I'm not going to say "the music is total trash" but I'm going to say it could have been chosen better. Some parts it didn't match, but some of the more hardcore parts match the absolute pwn.

I loved the Sheik pwnage and the hit in mid air.. I also like watching clones destroy what they are cloned after.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
http://support.filefront.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=53

I didn't check my one email account I used for a few weeks and when I did I had a couple different messages over the past couple weeks saying that I had like 4 days to respond or they were deleting some files. It was apparent it was too late at that point and they were deleted, so logically one could just go ahead and re-upload them right? Well not quite, because they only tell you that they deleted some of your ****, and fail to even mention what any of it was (as far as I could tell). It wouldn't be that bad if they would actually inform you as to what they deleted or were planning on deleting when they email you.

-.-
Any idea why they are deleting alot of videos? or do they just like to irritate people by deleting their videos?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
wow

that is some great S*** chaddd one of the best ganons ive ever seen

hope to see u at Smash aid and hopefully get to play u up there
this is one heck of a combo vid

Renth

Smash Hero
CCCHHHHADDDDNNNNNDOOOORRRFFF

Chaddd is one of the most impressive Ganons i had the honor of playing. We had a lot of fun and i look forward to playing you again bro.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
evry time chad does a down air he gets an extra "d" added to his name

so now its like...

chadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddownair

yep..

Top Bottom