• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Update:Download Link Added) FACIAL IMPACT: OBLITERATION, A chaddd Ganon Combo Video

chaddd

Smash Lord
The music was disgusting. That's all I have to say.
Sorry about that. Next time I make a video with an opening where I stomp my opponent 7 times in a row, I'll use some Soft Jazz and R&B. Or maybe some alternative country.:urg:

Blademaster

Smash Cadet
man, keep going, just think, wich ganon players as been in a final of a tourny ??, just that, you have a great game with ganon , about the eccesive use of stomp is"your style" , great ganon man, keep going

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
some cool clips in there, but overall pretty boring. seein someone get daired 5 or 6 times in a row is funny, but we dont need to see it twice, let alone however many times you put it in there. woulda been better if you had trimmed it down to the best 4 or 5 minutes imo.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Good stuff chaddd. I liked the vid a lot. Keep on keepin on. I'd put my money on you versus any of these critics that seem to get a boost out of rating a person's skill through a combo vid.

Little less on topic: I can't wait to see wes' video. Sooner rather than later plz.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Good stuff chaddd. I liked the vid a lot. Keep on keepin on. I'd put my money on you versus any of these critics that seem to get a boost out of rating a person's skill through a combo vid.

Little less on topic: I can't wait to see wes' video. Sooner rather than later plz.
Everything Prac said^2.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I was going to type up something really awesome with Chaddd and the scientific method and pwnage and all, but I just decided to fux it.

I'm going to play like Chaddd from now on. I'm going to watch this video every day.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Video sucks. Needs more Shiek. On the plus side...I totally saw that uptilt to Captain Falcon (C) "live", and...it was awesome.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
nice vid chaddd ur gannon is f'in beast dude. like how u put that MvC2 clip at the end.
It's GANON, not "gannon", only one "n". :mad:
It was explained 3 posts above, you ahould have read that.

Also, what's up with that MVC2 combo at the end anyway?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Chaddd is too raw.
Haters will be haters (read: suck at Smash).
There've been about 500 reasons for someone to get Ganon-banned in this topic thus far.
This just in: apparently Wes sucks at DI? :urg:
Chaddd is too raw fo' ya shawty. Dat's da troof. Real talk!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You're Ganon's pretty good chad. I'm pretty sure robyextreme got his account hax'd. He wouldn't say things like that I don't think. Unless it's like.. "ya lets dis other ganons and give noobking a high horse to ride on"

WTF @ ur dair combos though. I don't think... you could do something like that very often.

CHAD!: Go to Trans-Canada tournament in Mississauga (Toronto) Ontario, Canada. From June30th-july1st

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Boring, not saying your ganon is bad, just boring. 7 stomps in a row is tight about twice if you space it right, you kinda just put them back to back. I havent seen any of your 1v1 videos, Ive seldom heard of you, but it looks like your ganon is kinda repetitive.
Pretty boring video, I dont think I can say it enough, I wanted to stop watching the video at 2 minutes, but being a ganon secondary, I thought I could learn something...I was wrong, well not at stomping somebody 7 times in a row, but I dont know anybody around here that would fall for it.

I was hoping this would be better, seeing how there arent that many ganon combo vids out there (like 3 including this one right?), but there was nothing impressive in this.

Go on hate, Im not trying to flame chaddd, I dont know how I would fare against a ganon seeing how he looks like he can space pretty well and I play ICies.
I would like to play you though, when the next GA tourny (or wherever youre from)?

shoe

Smash Ace
Hardcore! I liked the video, and I really liked the part where you edited from infinite edgehogging in one match to another match. The part where you put the text in would have been more awesome when you had KO'd Popo, and after that showed Nana vanish, other than that, hardcore!

Rage.

Smash Ace
Chaddd you from south?
if you are its good to know theres some good people in south
I love the dairs
just to ****

and robyextreme is just jelouse that Ganons stop goes into his *******

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
umm at the risk of sounding like im hating i have a couple things to say. The Di in parts was kinda terrible, not saying wes has bad di but not everyone dis perfect all the time...especially since these were friendlies right? and the fact that you play him all the time is a valid point and must be taken into account. As for the video, were these matches made to put into your combo video or were the clips run through and the good ones compiled? only asking because im hoping you really dont stomp every chance you get..not that its not cool but you could have simply killed them some of the times but i guess you were trying to get your stomp count up idk..anyhow...cool vid..nice dairs...reg ganon stuff

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
umm at the risk of sounding like im hating i have a couple things to say. The Di in parts was kinda terrible, not saying wes has bad di but not everyone dis perfect all the time...especially since these were friendlies right? and the fact that you play him all the time is a valid point and must be taken into account. As for the video, were these matches made to put into your combo video or were the clips run through and the good ones compiled? only asking because im hoping you really dont stomp every chance you get..not that its not cool but you could have simply killed them some of the times but i guess you were trying to get your stomp count up idk..anyhow...cool vid..nice dairs...reg ganon stuff

......Hater! :-)

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
anyone who can kill someone with Ganon's U-tilt in an actual match is awesome. I didn't necessarily enjoy the music, but it fit the vid so meh.

chaddd

Smash Lord
My opponents got stomped a lot. Why? I don't know, because it does 20 damage a hit, maybe?

Sounds to me like you've never been stomped 7 times in a match before. You notice how they tend to start DI'ing towards the end of all the stomps? That's because the first time you get stomped twice in a tow IN GAME, your only thought is to not get stomped again in the first place, not how well you DI that 20 damage move.

Let's say you spend most of a game going even with someone. Then, out of no where, they hit you with the same move 4 times, using tech chases, and each time the move is used, you get an extra 20 damage.

Believe it or not, extreme DI is possible, just like it's possible to Smash DI out of Fox's Up Air, or double-stick DI with Peach and survive to %200+. But you must first look at it this way:

The next time anyone takes 60 damage in 3 seconds, after it's over let me know how worried about your DI you were while it was happening.

It is incredibly amazing to me how I can take clips of me taking no damage, and killing my opponents from zero percent, and people can still find a way to talk it down. How often does everyone on these boards get a %0-Death? Because this video was recorded over the course of about 30 games total. Get off the trash talk everyone, unless you've ever stomped (EVEN A LEVEL 9 COMPUTER) with tech chases 7 times in a row, then please don't tell me what I'm doing wrong. All those 4 stocks on my counter-characters are meaningless because I "could have killed them" earlier.

If DI does in fact exist, what's to stop my opponent from DI'ing all my moves flawlessly so that my back and forward airs send them straight up? In fact, how come none of the Fox's in video just drill shine infinite me to death and none of the Falcon's death combo me.

Darkrain death combo's a Fox and everyone flips, I down air someone with Ganondorf 7 times in a row using tech chases and everyone just wants to talk about my opponents DI. I'm pretty sure that Fox in the Darkrain video could have made other choices as well, but whatever choice he made, I'M SURE THE COMBO WOULD HAVE CONTINUED OTHERWISE.

If you'd kindly notice that there are only about 3 clips in the entire video that show me stomping someone repeatedly, something I've never seen any other Ganondorf do. So seriously drop the uninformed garbage about DI and whatever other nonsense you can think of.

From now on you're officially ridiculously lame if you have nothing good to say about this video and maintain having no videos yourself.

Magus420

Smash Master
If you'd kindly notice that there are only about 3 clips in the entire video that show me stomping someone repeatedly, something I've never seen any other Ganondorf do.
I guess you didn't notice my post earlier? :dizzy:

I do 5 at the beginning of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3zC-J8SP0, and I know I've done 6 on a Falcon and a Fox before but not sure if I've pulled off 7, since they usually die by then or go too high :laugh:. I stopped trying to get that many once I started just KOing them with a charged u-smash after a few stomps instead unless I feel like embarassing them with more d-airs, lol.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Well Chaddd unlike a lot of other people I am here to actually tell you I greatly enjoyed the video. My favorite part actually was the MvC2 clip at the end, lol. Lots of dairs, my favorite Ganon move. Good stuff. I don't think it's right to compare smashers, but since people did it already... I think you're better than Tipman, at least, from what I remember of Tipman, videos and at SAVII. Opinions, opinions.

And anyone out of the south who is curious, and thinks Chad's word's don't stand up for themselves, I would say at this time he is definitely the best in Georgia, and easily top 5 in the south alltogether... So those who are out of region/country whatever people, shut up, cause Chad is the man, and you are the suck. Thank you.

And people saying GAWes sucks at DI... That's the funniest thing I may have ever heard. Don't insult Georgia at all for that matter, it's my second home.

On a completely unrelated note Chaddd, I want a money match with you next time I'm in GA... cause I know you like money matches. See you whenever (maybe Wes' last tournament) XD

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
eh, Darkrain combo'd isai's fox, take that however.

I liked the end of the vid more than the beginning.
U tilt >.>

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Chaddd, don't listen to these idiots. Most of them have no idea how hard it is to play Ganon in tournament. You've definitely got a lot of skill, and it's nice to see some Ganon talent that isn't MW, at least now that TT quit.

Tink had good things to say about your play, so I guess I'll just wait and see. You're going to FC, right? We'll have to get some serious Ganon ditto action!

I can't wait to see this **** in person!

Somasu

Smash Ace
I think Chaddd just broke my sheild!

*****es don't know about Chaddd's Dairs!

Awesome! Applaud! Yay! Happy Combo Death! Et cetera!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Seriously guys,
It's a combo vid. Not a tutorial. This is where all the flashy "omg I can't believe that juft ****ing happened" stuff goes. Most of these matches were friendlies. In friendlies, you have some room to play around and do different things. And when you think about it, being dair'd back into the ground beats the crap out of DIing out for a fair or bair. Not to say that it was brilliant taking all six or seven, but stuff happens. This vid was made to be entertaining not neccessarily to brag.

If any of you think you can take chaddd, then put some money on the line. Otherwise stfu.

kthnxbai

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Chaddd, don't listen to these idiots. Most of them have no idea how hard it is to play Ganon in tournament. You've definitely got a lot of skill, and it's nice to see some Ganon talent that isn't MW, at least now that TT quit.

Tink had good things to say about your play, so I guess I'll just wait and see. You're going to FC, right? We'll have to get some serious Ganon ditto action!

I can't wait to see this **** in person!

Well, actually... I know how hard it is to play ganon in tournament. I **** HARDEST IN THA WEST w/GANONzzzzz! YAYUUHHHZZ! :colorful: :colorful:

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
chaddd, the point youre trying to make - that your opponents were mentally stunned or something after getting daired a coupla times - is kinda silly. smash players, especially at your level, react with DI incredibly quickly and consistently.

anyway, you shouldnt try to justify your combos, thats beside the point. people make mistakes - if they didnt, there wouldnt be any combos in the first place. if people dont understand how crazy it is to pull of 6 dairs in a row against opponents like yours, let them be ignorant.

buuuut as crazy as 6 dairs in a row is, its just a bit boring. maybe if you had put in some funny music to go along with it instead of the screamer stuff? =o

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Nice vid, Chad. (Sorry but the inner grammar freak in me refuses to spell your name with 3 d's) Lots of dairs, obviously. Very solid style. Definitely one of the better Ganon vids out there. And wtf at Mike G being 2nd tier? Unless you're talking about when he's trying to use a NES controller, the Mike G I know will always be the best man (beast is more like it) to ever wield the turnip-toting ***** known as Peach...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
And wtf at Mike G being 2nd tier? Unless you're talking about when he's trying to use a NES controller, the Mike G I know will always be the best man (beast is more like it) to ever wield the turnip-toting ***** known as Peach...
He doesnt show up to tournaments, and that's the sole reason why he's on the second tier.

That, and wes apparently doesnt wanna do like Cali (or wherever) does and put Mike G as 0, like they do for Isai (which Mike G would be, mind you.) D:

chaddd

Smash Lord
He doesnt show up to tournaments, and that's the sole reason why he's on the second tier.

That, and wes apparently doesnt wanna do like Cali (or wherever) does and put Mike G as 0, like they do for Isai (which Mike G would be, mind you.) D:
There's going to be a 'Legends' category for Mike and Bobby. I thought Wes has mentioned that enough times already. Yeesh, man.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
THIS COMBO VIDEO SUCKS

especially the music

You are supposed to make it enjoyable for people to watch, not little faggies who like faggy music,

Top Bottom