• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Update:Download Link Added) FACIAL IMPACT: OBLITERATION, A chaddd Ganon Combo Video

chaddd

Smash Lord
Georgia sucks.
You really must have no life at all to continue this. But it's okay, you're like the coolest 12 year old on these boards, man. I'm sure you could beat Mike G, GaWes, OR me in any matchup for this game. Man, how did you get so good?

chaddd

Smash Lord
Double post because the edit doesn't work.

JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!!!:

You're one to f*cking talk with that "say that **** to my face" garbage. You've been hiding behind your computer screen since your first post. So stop being such a PMSing little girl when someone comes at you with some insults from their COMPUTER MONITOR. By the way, I'll gladly talk **** to your face. Stupid punk.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
You really must have no life at all to continue this. But it's okay, you're like the coolest 12 year old on these boards, man. I'm sure you could beat Mike G, GaWes, OR me in any matchup for this game. Man, how did you get so good?
Georgia does suck. Rice (#9 on FL power rankings) 4 stocked you. Seibrik (not even on FL power rankings) beat GaWes (#1 on your power rankings). FL>GA.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Georgia does suck. Rice (#9 on FL power rankings) 4 stocked you. Seibrik (not even on FL power rankings) beat GaWes (#1 on your power rankings). FL>GA.
WHAT?

Are you ********????

I distinctly remember that I was the one who four stocked Rice. Oh ****, son. Sounds like you don't know sh*t about sh*t trying to get into some sh*t.

Oh ****, he beat GaWes?!?!?! ONE TIME?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!

I guess that means Georgia is better than Florida, because our number 2 player (me, *******), beat DaShizWiz while playing him in pools.

Get the hell out of here with your trash talk, when you spread rumors that have no essence of truth. Grow up you dumb *******.

Oh, if you don't believe, go ahead and ask both Rice OR DaShiz. Moron.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Omgrofl!!!!!

WHAT?

Are you ********????

I distinctly remember that I was the one who four stocked Rice. Oh ****, son. Sounds like you don't know sh*t about sh*t trying to get into some sh*t.

Oh ****, he beat GaWes?!?!?! ONE TIME?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!

I guess that means Georgia is better than Florida, because our number 2 player (me, *******), beat DaShizWiz while playing him in pools.

Get the hell out of here with your trash talk, when you spread rumors that have no essence of truth. Grow up you dumb *******.

Oh, if you don't believe, go ahead and ask both Rice OR DaShiz. Moron.
wow been readin and this all is too much guys lol. Chaddd ur my boy for life , and ur vid is truly awsome. some people are natural born haters man, some people just need a girlfriend.
u beat DaShizWiz, i believe it!

oh yea GA doesnt suck boy take that fruity picture off your gamer tag this isnt myspace.

Double post because the edit doesn't work.

JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!!!:

You're one to f*cking talk with that "say that **** to my face" garbage. You've been hiding behind your computer screen since your first post. So stop being such a PMSing little girl when someone comes at you with some insults from their COMPUTER MONITOR. By the way, I'll gladly talk **** to your face. Stupid punk.
ok son. dont know who da **** u think u are and i dont give a fvck who u are but go ahead talk **** to my face if u think i talk **** in my COMPUTER MONITER dont be surprise when i bash ur face into wall. why dont u man up and stop crying like a lil ***** cuz i made fun of u in a video game. hats right cry ***** cry.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The haters in here need to pull the massive d!ldo out of their *** and get real.
Talk **** all you want, face to face. This forum bull**** needs to go. I'm seriously tired of looking on the boards every day and seeing more of this garbage.
Do the words "Good sportsmanship" mean ANYTHING to ANY of you?
You should find a different outlet for your built up aggression, rather than acting like a 2 year old on these boards.
Try sports
Try working a job
Try sex
Whatever works, just SHUT THE HELL UP if you can't say something productive.

My rants over, lets see if anyone has anything INTELLIGENT to add.

(My bet is that I get flamed in some lame manner)

But we can always hope.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
ok son. dont know who da **** u think u are and i dont give a fvck who u are but go ahead talk **** to my face if u think i talk **** in my COMPUTER MONITER dont be surprise when i bash ur face into wall. why dont u man up and stop crying like a lil ***** cuz i made fun of u in a video game. hats right cry ***** cry.
This has all gotten waaaay out of hand. I'm not sure why your aunt and uncle/parents would allow a child with down syndrome to use there computer. Now, I'm a really nice guy, but by threatening my friend you automatically provoked an @$$ beating by me. I really hope you and and your boyfriend shut the fvck up because I'm not even gonna post a reply, I'm just gonna come to florida beat your @$$ and put my **** in your mouth for forgiveness. I suggest you be quiet, because you have absolutely no idea the kind of people your fvckin with, including me. So I think the most healthy solution would be for you to stop posting on this thread, unless it's an apology, because I would really hate to go to jail for tombstone piledriving a retared ***** into his own gamecube.

real talk:)

seriously:ohwell:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Sorry about that. Next time I make a video with an opening where I stomp my opponent 7 times in a row, I'll use some Soft Jazz and R&B. Or maybe some alternative country.:urg:
Nah man, dance music is the only suitible music for smash *glares at Phanna* :p

Kidding of course, im down with any music for a smash combo Vid.

Myself though, I'm a ****in metalhead so I LOVED your choice of music..

as for the vid, Chad... KILLER!!! I play a bit of ganon myself and you gave me a few ideas.. Pwnage...

JesusFreak999

Smash Rookie
Woah, a bit intense in here isn't it? Anyway, I really liked your vid chaddd. ^_^ I think your Ganon is very good, and I don't think you were facing n00bs or anything. So nice, solid vid.

Anyway, I honestly don't know what the flaming's about. I'm assuming the TC only wanted contructive criticism and not a bombardment of flames. Flaming usually doesn't help the situation much anyway. I think some of you guys should take a breather and maybe step away from this topic.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
hay u guyz

Woah, a bit intense in here isn't it? Anyway, I really liked your vid chaddd. ^_^ I think your Ganon is very good, and I don't think you were facing n00bs or anything. So nice, solid vid.

Anyway, I honestly don't know what the flaming's about. I'm assuming the TC only wanted contructive criticism and not a bombardment of flames. Flaming usually doesn't help the situation much anyway. I think some of you guys should take a breather and maybe step away from this topic.

Totally agree.
QFT!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Georgia simply doesn't have the population that fla has. Of course fla is better, that is no reason to talk **** to another state because they don't have as big of cities. Seriously, seibrik beat me, it could have went either way, he also beat xif, who knows if either of those will happen again, maybe they will. Doesn't mean much, i did pretty well for someone that doesn't "live" for this game, plus, i don't really care about that cramped *** low payout tourney, i just came to have fun. How did you place by the way mcscruff, because if i remember correctly, you're just some awkward nerd thats not really that good at smash. I try not to be a **** man, but some people are just asking for it. You guys may think its cool to just talk **** to other states over the internet, and thats fine, i don't really want to fight anyone in real life. I just hope wasting all your time playing a video game and talking **** is worth it in the long run. I hope you guys have lives outside of nintendo.

Chops - i got nothing against you man, you're nice to me in person and so is your brother, even though you guys beat my ***, it really seems like you play for fun, and i know you don't mean half the stuff you're saying on here, so why say it man? calm down sfla, why can't we all get along :grin:

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
lol, what does bragging do for you florida? like, i'm not saying you're bad, but there is no need to brag that you are good at a video game. It gets nothing done. Wes has a valid point, and a true point. Chaddd is a monster and he became one of GA's best within months. This video is clearly good, i see nothing wrong with it. just chill the **** out FLA, stop suckin your own *****.

Georgia simply doesn't have the population that fla has. Of course fla is better, that is no reason to talk **** to another state because they don't have as big of cities. Seriously, seibrik beat me, it could have went either way, he also beat xif, who knows if either of those will happen again, maybe they will. Doesn't mean much, i did pretty well for someone that doesn't "live" for this game, plus, i don't really care about that cramped *** low payout tourney, i just came to have fun. How did you place by the way mcscruff, because if i remember correctly, you're just some awkward nerd thats not really that good at smash. I try not to be a **** man, but some people are just asking for it. You guys may think its cool to just talk **** to other states over the internet, and thats fine, i don't really want to fight anyone in real life. I just hope wasting all your time playing a video game and talking **** is worth it in the long run. I hope you guys have lives outside of nintendo.

Chops - i got nothing against you man, you're nice to me in person and so is your brother, even though you guys beat my ***, it really seems like you play for fun, and i know you don't mean half the stuff you're saying on here, so why say it man? calm down sfla, why can't we all get along :grin:
i cant help myself i talk **** for no reason bro in smashboards. yea all the post are jokes that people take seriously so it was funny. lol

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
wait...so PIECE OF MEAT or whatever is actually lambchopz? ive seen this guy in a video before, hez a skinny black dude wit a bigass afro right? why would u ever even hint at fighting irl rofl

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I like how this thread lays out.

*someone flames chaddd*

uuhhhhhhhh.... u suck, bunch of f@g meanies =( I R saddd

*some gives constructive critcism*

uuhhhhhhhhh... u suck, bunch of f@g meanies =( I R saddd

XD

too good.

Anyway, about the vid:

I honestly cant say I watched the whole thing, for reasons already said and done but I feel it needs repeating. Firstly the music, while I can respect that you may enjoy the music, you may want to use something with broader appeal. Obviously there are gonna be not alot of people who enjoy that music, which is why you wont see country western in a combo vid either, however much the creator might like it.

As for the combos, they were wholly unimpressive. While certainly the point of... any combo video is to showcase combos which are impressive no matter the good or bad circumstances, one can only expect to tolerate so much. Obviously the combos were done on either inexperienced people or experienced people who completely did not care about the match. Showing off combo's that would generally not work is fine, but not all crazy combo's are entertaining. I'd liken 7 dairs to watching a combo vid with a boatload of forward B to falcon punches.

All of these criticisms aside, i'd be willing to just kinda leave the video at that and stamp it as mediocre. But the whole point of you making this combo video seems to be to get others to ride on the chaddd **** train. Its just very arrogant to expect everyone to simply adore your video, and you cant seem to handle people who dont like your ganon. You release a couple videos, get a couple pats on the back and thumbs up and you start going on about best ganon in the south, christening yourself the new tipman or whatever sort of self congratulatory nonsense you've been doing this entire thread.

Oh, BTW, I have no girlfriend, so I use my spare time to make long posts like this. Oh well.

MM when I move up to georgia early august, if you think I dont have the skill to back up my words.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I really thought that my responses had a bit more substance than your summaries, but I guess I was wrong? I would also like to add that at no point did I get upset OR call anyone "meanies". But last I heard, you were well known in Florida for crying about Smash. Literally.

ummmmmmm.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...so...

Moving on...about your post, I can't honestly say I read it all, but your points and arguments were wholly unimpressive.

I'm not entirely sure if people say these things like "I didn't watch your entire video, but it sucked balls." just to get a reaction out of me or something, but I honestly don't mind any of this criticism personally. I know that if someone says something that uninformed, then I don't have to worry at all about them ever beating me in this game. Better luck next time with that "flaming".

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
IN YO FACE XIF LOLZ!!!!!

oh yea, i touched ur step mom's boobz . thats why i got banned from ur house.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
nice response to my post.

oh wait, you just saw my name, something about NOT riding your ****, and just dismissed it, once again, proving my first point.

yeah, i get mad, real mad at this game sometimes. At least I man up about it. I dont even make johns about it, like how I have documented proof from my childhood saying I had autistic symptoms, but you wont hear me using that as a john. Unlike some here who just cant even seem to accept the fact that maybe he isnt all that. You even ignored the constructive criticism I provided. Your loss.

I didnt say I did not watch the entire video to get a ride out of you, i watched it for 3 minutes with music, another 2 without, and then I got bored. Bottom line is that it failed to keep my attention.

Oh, and I purposely avoided flaming you so you could not simply dismiss my post as flamatory, so I am truly confused as to why you still see it as just that.

I'm still up for that MM, you can name the dollar amount from 5 to 50 bucks. Are you going to pound2? I'll do it there.

IN YO FACE XIF LOLZ!!!!!

oh yea, i touched ur step mom's boobz . thats why i got banned from ur house.
good, i hate that *****.

PS: After this I wont even bother responding to personal insults outside of this game, so dont bother.

chaddd

Smash Lord
XIF: 50$. 3/5. Just to make sure your wallet can keep up with your mouth.

chaddd

Smash Lord
XIF: Wes and I can't make it to Pound 2. Wes couldn't get off work. What about LTEC?

Just a Piece of Meat!!: What about LTEC?

Top Bottom