• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Update Crews moved to Sunday* "Brawl in the Street", May 23,24, 09, Perryville, MD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Update With Pre-reg Get Hype

Me said:

first Click Which Of The Following Games You Want To Register For:

-super Smash Brothers Brawl

-street Fighter Iv

-call Of Duty Iv

-halo 3

-madden '09

-next Click From The Drop Down Box Which Event(s) You Want To Register For.

-you Will Then Be Brought To Google Check Out And Will Be Prompted To Pre-pay For That Event.

-Make Sure You Print Out Your Google Check Out Receipt, You Will Need To Show It To Us At The Door When You Arrive At The Tourney to prove you pre-registered. IF you forget to do this you will have to pay again because we won't know if you really pre paid So DON'T FORGET!

-to Sign For Brawl Teams You Will Have To Pay For The Whole Team So Make Sure You And Your Team Mate Don't Both Sign Up For It.

-for Brawl Crews The Price Is Set To $50 In Order For You To Pay Half Of Your Crews Cost Up Front. This Is So If A Crew Decides Not To Come Some Money Will Still Be Put Into The Pot By Them. Also, If 10 Crews Don't Sign Up We Are Going To Cancel Crews And Give You Your Money Back

-do Not Register For Street Fighter Iv Teams, They Are Not Happening

-also There Are No Refunds Unless An Event Is Cancelled!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sorry calvin but im gonna be hosting a C3 this weekend on saturday night. I'm not advertising here or trying to compete or anything, i just thought id tell you. C3 already has a fixed date and will be running their tourney whether this happens or not, just as an alternative to people who cant afford or make it to this.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
sorry calvin but im gonna be hosting a C3 this weekend on saturday night. I'm not advertising here or trying to compete or anything, i just thought id tell you. C3 already has a fixed date and will be running their tourney whether this happens or not, just as an alternative to people who cant afford or make it to this.
man, that sucks, C3 costs the same amount anyways right? minus a couple of bucks

Lionhart

Smash Rookie
NEO where r u at? XD If I actually did teams I think NEO and I wud throw down.
But im pretty sure im coming to this it is a literal 3 minute drive from my house.
Some of you may remember me or know me... im back in the scene for now.

Lionhart

Smash Rookie
hey its g-reg... *spams posts*

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm going to try and make this and hopefully bring my buddies along.

Wouldn't mind giving you guys a chance with the house cut either =p

10hypes

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Get HYPED for great justice! (aka no house cut for the Brawl+ tourney!)

I'll MM ANYONE in Brawl+, up to $5. Someone see my Raphael.

btw...

BB&G

Smash Rookie
there is going to be death match sorry about the mixup

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll probably be attending this and entering Brawl, SF4, and CoD4.

Tightz.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Eric V or Kim will most likely win SF4 if they hear about this, but I won't say anything if you don't :p. I'll be at C3 winning (or at least second I hope) teams with forte hopefully. If I had a ride, I'd come even just for friendlies. Sorry gimr :/ your last tourney was run so well too.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
edit: i ***** shinku, let it be known. chillin > shinku in sf4

But shnku's the daigo of SMASH! How could you of beaten him?????

PS: no one gets to enter and tourney for free, btw I saw your sagat, it wasn't bad at all. So what are yuo worried abuot?

Eric V or Kim will most likely win SF4 if they hear about this, but I won't say anything if you don't :p. I'll be at C3 winning (or at least second I hope) teams with forte hopefully. If I had a ride, I'd come even just for friendlies. Sorry gimr :/ your last tourney was run so well too.
Well , there's always next time :)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow who would enter those "High Stakes" crew battles if M2k goes. Lawl I'm pretty sure anyone on his team is going to win if there halfway decent.:laugh::laugh:

oh wait i forgot about MD/VA hahaha. WE GOT THIS!

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
where The **** Is All The Hype

Let's ****ing Go

Money Match Me *****s
Hell yeah! HYPE

BTW guys I updated the front page, you can't spend the night at the venue anymore because the venue owner opted out at the last second :urg:

Yoster has offered housing for OOS though:

Click HERE to PM him

Top Bottom