• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$up@ N0v@ Presents: HEEM! 5-5-5

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@boss - how you gonna make two posts about the same post daw.

@luckay - eh, $2. you're way better than i thought you'd be. who knows you might be the less crappy of the two of us now =p we'll MM again for more money tho. dittos are too much fun. :cool:

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Luck > Skill sometimes.

Also, if the interest was there, turn HEEM!! into monthly?

Luis Alejandro

Smash Rookie
serious note:
A LOT of you left trash downstairs and cups. If you had a cup all you had to do was bring it back upstairs where you got it, not that difficult.

Someone dropped Chinese food in the living room. I guess said person tried to clean it up but didn't because the stain was still on the floor. It even spelled bad.

But the worse thing was in the kitchen. One of you broke the chair in the small table where lobos TV was. I heard people saying it was like that before they got there...no the **** it wasn't. I got into some serious **** because of that.

Everything else was good. Sorry I woke up so late we were chilling till late the previous night and I had a mean headache throughout the day.. That's why I didn't enter singles.

It was good seeing most of you there I wanted to play takeo and Coney again but I guess I forgot.
shout outs to sassy for taking me to my dads store! Free food is always good.

Oh boss and exdia you guys still owe me money.

Lobos

Smash Master

boss8

Smash Hero
serious note:
A LOT of you left trash downstairs and cups. If you had a cup all you had to do was bring it back upstairs where you got it, not that difficult.

Someone dropped Chinese food in the living room. I guess said person tried to clean it up but didn't because the stain was still on the floor. It even spelled bad.

But the worse thing was in the kitchen. One of you broke the chair in the small table where lobos TV was. I heard people saying it was like that before they got there...no the **** it wasn't. I got into some serious **** because of that.

Everything else was good. Sorry I woke up so late we were chilling till late the previous night and I had a mean headache throughout the day.. That's why I didn't enter singles.

It was good seeing most of you there I wanted to play takeo and Coney again but I guess I forgot.
shout outs to sassy for taking me to my dads store! Free food is always good.

Oh boss and exdia you guys still owe me money.
i owe u like 3 bucks....maybe ill see u tommrow.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I lost deadspace, I'm buying you a new one so that it goes straight to your address.
I'll give Danny Assassin's Creed.
I had your stuff at MLG DC but somebody wanted to disappear the entire time.

Top Bottom