• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash Ultimate Opinions! - Read the OP before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
-I hope the next game brings back :ultlink:’s classic TP tunic, the BOTW design can stay as an alt though.

-Honestly, I think a new director is worth a shot.
As petty and shallow it may sound, it’s probably the best chance for characters like Dixie, Waluigi, Bandana Dee, and Isaac to ever get in if Sakurai himself doesn’t plan to add them anytime soon.

-I’m surprised they haven’t incorporated the Iron Tail to :ultpikachu:‘s moveset yet, they should retool him a bit for next Smash.

-I kinda miss Brawlimar, I see no reason why he can’t have more then 3 Pikmin, just make his up B work like Ivysaur’s with better range and using it more then once.

-Bring back :ultpit:‘s Brawl Side-B, dunno why they lazily changed it to a clone of :ultfalcon:‘s Side-B.

-I don’t mind Falcondorf.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
-I kinda miss Brawlimar, I see no reason why he can’t have more then 3 Pikmin, just make his up B work like Ivysaur’s with better range and using it more then once.
Because Brawl Olimar was ridiculously broken and only reason people don't talk about it much is because Meta Knight and Ice Climers were better than him. Not to mention eight Olimars with six Pikmin each might cause performance issues.

-Bring back :ultpit:‘s Brawl Side-B, dunno why they lazily changed it to a clone of :ultfalcon:‘s Side-B.
Angel Ring was a really spammable move. Also I don't remember Raptor Boost having super armor and reflector with no spike.

-Honestly, I think a new director is worth a shot.
As petty and shallow it may sound, it’s probably the best chance for characters like Dixie, Waluigi, Bandana Dee, and Isaac to ever get in if Sakurai himself doesn’t plan to add them anytime soon.
You know people made this exact same argument for Ridley and K.Rool before E3, right?

-I’m surprised they haven’t incorporated the Iron Tail to :ultpikachu:‘s moveset yet, they should retool him a bit for next Smash.
He already uses his tail?

-I don’t mind Falcondorf.
Me too, it's cool.

D

Deleted member

- I do not like the English version of the main theme or the singer. Perhaps it's just how it all sounds that doesn't click, or maybe my taste in music is very different. The Japanese one sounds better for me personally, but I'd prefer to just avoid the main theme altogether because it's often overused, very much like 3DS/Wii U's and Brawl's. It's like Smash Bros. is trying desperately to have a thematic identity, but fails to do so, often having to just repeat the same melody over and over, when it reality it simply has an identity crisis. If I was director, personally I'd hire composers like someone in the vein of Isamu Ohira for instance. I really enjoy his tracks from the first four Gran Turismo games (despite not being a PlayStation console owner). I feel it'd work well despite them being unfitting for a game like Smash. But since they say it's not a true fighting game, why not push that distinction even further? I'd also focus more on the Nintendo All-Stars aspect of things like the original game, but keep the third-party characters as a mere bonus.

- I was very pessimistic about this iteration pre-release as I wanted more exciting Nintendo Switch titles to be shown and talked about. That's how I feel myself. I acknowledge I am in the minority since people have been spam-begging for a Smash Bros. game in 2017, mostly through Direct and Etika chat rooms. As a result of wanting these other titles to be talked about and shown, I wasn't that excited for this game, nor was I looking forward to it all that much because I felt that graphically, it was a retread of the Wii U game with a new lighting system and several model changes. Even then, I do know the developers have created the stages from scratch and of course, there's the new characters and clones echo fighters.™ The "Everyone is Here!" gimmick of the game failed to resonate with me beyond surprising me with the return of the cut Melee characters and some Brawl characters like Wolf.

- I find it odd, or ironic for that matter, how many people thought this game would be a port during 2016 when it was just a rumor talked about by Serkan Toto and Emily Rogers, but then everyone suddenly changed their mind and jumped into the "New Game" bandwagon when the teaser was shown in March 2018. Ironically, during that time in 2016, I always championed for a new game rather than a port, but the final product ends up being very similar to what we got in 2014. However, before people come to me for wrongthink, as I said 10000000000000000000000000 times, I do acknowledge this game as a new game in some way. Yes, movesets and frame data and hitboxes and yada yada have been reworked. Of course it isn't a 1:1 port of Wii U, but it is very similar in some aspects.

- For some characters like Link, I'm very puzzled by choosing to use the design used in the latest game of the series in which he comes from. I'd have opted for a more game-agnostic design, and the Twilight Princess variant worked quite well for that matter. I have no idea what will happen should a new Zelda game be released as well as a new Smash Bros. game. Maybe they'll have to work on that and revamp his moveset over and over. [Laughs]

- I feel like the Castlevania characters were only added in the game for the sake of having the series' music in it period.

- I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like Xander Mobus' Announcer voice all that much. I'd have it replaced with someone else's as series tradition goes up until now.

- I dislike having to choose the stage first and then the character as well as seeing the decimals on the damage percentages. This were done to appeal to the competitive players, but as someone who isn't looking to play that way it comes off as inconvenient and a slight pet peeve respectively.

Not sure how unpopular these are, but:
  • Brawl has the best art style.
  • Yoshi should NOT be his own franchise. Wario is fine and Donkey Kong should never be considered as a sub-Mario series
  • Letting the composers choose the tracks wasn't a good idea.
  • Ultimate's box art is bad.
  • We don't need Spear/Axe users. All stick-like or fist-like melee attacks use variations of the swing and thrust. This pretty much makes Spears and Axes identical to swords in terms of gameplay. If we need anything, it should be a flail, nun-chuck, dual-swords, or bow user.

IMO Kirby is worse than he was in Smash 4 and he deserves to be bottom tier. He lost most his DAir combos and still is awful in disadvantage and is still awful at approaching in the air. Plus inhale still sucks. I was really hoping for him to be good, he was my third or second best Smash 4 character. Hopefully he'll get buffed even more.
Agreed. Yoshi should be in the core Mario franchise. That's where he derives from, but maybe Sakurai thinks you get more out of it when you add things from the Yoshi spin-off games. Eh... *shrug*
Donkey Kong should be separated, but it's always been like that so that's not an issue.
Brawl's art style was unique in the sense that they had the capability to do something different in what is essentially the same hardware. Melee came out 7 years prior, and the Wii can be considered a faster GameCube. Brawl may not age well graphically, but it atleast tried to be something else visually. Ultimate looks more like the enhanced port I was referring to above. Is that a bad thing? Maybe not since it's still Smash Bros. and it can still be fun to play. I just wish they went with something very different again rather than iterating on what had been established on Wii U with lighting changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Brawl's art style was unique in the sense that they had the capability to do something different in what is essentially the same hardware. Melee came out 7 years prior, and the Wii can be considered a faster GameCube. Brawl may not age well graphically, but it atleast tried to be something else visually. Ultimate looks more like the enhanced port I was referring to above. Is that a bad thing? Maybe not since it's still Smash Bros. and it can still be fun to play. I just wish they went with something very different again rather than iterating on what had been established on Wii U with lighting changes.
To be fair, unlike previous Smash games, Switch isn't significantly more powerful than Wii U, so it's not like there was much they can do to improve it.

Though, I think "lighting changes" is underselling it. All models have detailed textures and I personally think this game has the best visual effects in Smash.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
Not sure how unpopular these are, but:
  • Brawl has the best art style.
  • Yoshi should NOT be his own franchise. Wario is fine and Donkey Kong should never be considered as a sub-Mario series
  • Letting the composers choose the tracks wasn't a good idea.
  • Ultimate's box art is bad.
  • We don't need Spear/Axe users. All stick-like or fist-like melee attacks use variations of the swing and thrust. This pretty much makes Spears and Axes identical to swords in terms of gameplay. If we need anything, it should be a flail, nun-chuck, dual-swords, or bow user.

IMO Kirby is worse than he was in Smash 4 and he deserves to be bottom tier. He lost most his DAir combos and still is awful in disadvantage and is still awful at approaching in the air. Plus inhale still sucks. I was really hoping for him to be good, he was my third or second best Smash 4 character. Hopefully he'll get buffed even more.
I used to like the Brawl style, but at this point, it's as outdated as a carton of milk that's been sitting in the back of the fridge for a year.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Characters like Mario, the Pokemon and Kirby look infinitely better with color.

Brawl style works for some characters like Snake, the FE crew and the TP Zelda crew but it kinda hinders everything else.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I don't think we'll ever see Kirby as anything other than low tier again. Copy abilities require him to be balanced according to dozens of neutral specials and it's just easier to make him non-threatening as possible.

Though, I guess you can say it fits the idea of him being a beginner friendly character.
No one actually uses the copy ability in competitive play and he only really benefits from a few neutral specials like Ike's. He's probably going to remain a low tier forever to pass off as a fighter for new players.

Also you can all mob me for saying this but the speculation that we're getting DQ representation in Smash doesn't help. Why DQ first? We should have McDonald's or Burger King first, or maybe Jack in the Box or Sonic, but DQ being represented in Smash before certain other choices doesn't make the most sense. But then again, Sakurai has made some weird choices before.

Last edited:

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
No one actually uses the copy ability in competitive play and he only really benefits from a few neutral specials like Ike's. He's probably going to remain a low tier forever to pass off as a fighter for new players.

Also you can all mob me for saying this but the speculation that we're getting DQ representation in Smash doesn't help. Why DQ first? We should have McDonald's or Burger King first, or maybe Jack in the Box or Sonic, but DQ being represented in Smash before certain other choices doesn't make the most sense. But then again, Sakurai has made some weird choices before.
McDonald's series has Ronald to show, and BK has the "King", but considering this game has international appeal, It'll probably be Ronald in Smash. BK really only has appeal in the west.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
McDonald's series has Ronald to show, and BK has the "King", but considering this game has international appeal, It'll probably be Ronald in Smash. BK really only has appeal in the west.
Ah, too true. Ronald would probably break the tier list anyway.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
- I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like Xander Mobus' Announcer voice all that much. I'd have it replaced with someone else's as series tradition goes up until now.
Me neither. Xander does his best, but he sounds a little too "human" to me--maybe because I've seen and heard him in interviews, but I don't get the "larger-than-life" presence from him that Pat Cashman brought. I can actually picture a guy in the recording studio saying these lines.

It's fine though because we can change the language and get a variety of announcers! Have you tried the German one?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
If you think 10 Pokemon is too many, you shouldn't want Geno, Waluigi, etc.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Okay jokes aside I really hate the fact that we're probably getting Dragon Quest in Smash. Like at this point I take back a few things I've said in other threads, we already have enough JRPGs in Smash and the idea that we could be getting multiple human anime characters as DLC is outrageous. The level of redundancy there is so annoying and pointless that I might just not buy the battle pass and only but Persona content because more anime in Smash kills it for me. If we're seriously getting 2+ anime characters as DLC like Smash 4 again I'm going to have a serious change of heart about how I feel about certain fighters/series getting in. For the love of god we don't need this many bland human anime fighters in the game.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I don't understand the complaint about too many characters with the same aesthetic, the most common one being MUH ANIME SWORDS! Are you going to argue that :ultmarth::ultcorrin::ultcloud:and:ultlink: all play the same? What if we said MUH CHARGEY BLAST for :ultlucario::ultsamus::ultrobin: and :ultwiifittrainer:? Or MUH COUNTER-Y COUNTER for :ultpalutena::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja:? Or MUH JUMPY RECOVERY for :ultmario::ultryu::ultsimon::ultmarth:? Or MUH CARTOON SWALLOW for :ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultyoshi::ultwario:?

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
I don't understand the complaint about too many characters with the same aesthetic, the most common one being MUH ANIME SWORDS! Are you going to argue that :ultmarth::ultcorrin::ultcloud:and:ultlink: all play the same? What if we said MUH CHARGEY BLAST for :ultlucario::ultsamus::ultrobin: and :ultwiifittrainer:? Or MUH COUNTER-Y COUNTER for :ultpalutena::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja:? Or MUH JUMPY RECOVERY for :ultmario::ultryu::ultsimon::ultmarth:? Or MUH CARTOON SWALLOW for :ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultyoshi::ultwario:?
One big difference there though.

:ultlucario::ultsamus::ultrobin::ultwiifittrainer: - Anubis aura throwing fox thing, powerful lady in power suit, person with little sword and magic spell books, and yoga instructor using positions to strike enemies and shooting the sun/positive energy at people.

:ultpalutena::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja: - Light Goddess with Greek theme, little underdog boxer guy, and ninja frog with a tongue scarf.

:ultmario::ultryu::ultsimon::ultmarth: - Little cartoon plumber man, martial artist, beefy holy fighter slaying monsters, and noble swordsman.

:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultyoshi::ultwario: - Pink demon who devours all, fat penguin with a hammer, little dinosaur throwing eggs and eating people, and fat and ugly cartoon plumber fighting with farts and motorcycles.

All these differ greatly from each other compared to :ultmarth::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultlink: who all boil down to swordsman with a twist with Corrin being the biggest outbreak from the others who ironically is one of the most hated additions. There's also all the other Fire Emblem reps, other Links, and Shulk. I'm fine with some more anime or swordsmen in the long run. But I do think we need a balance of getting some who don't fall into this category like Banjo, Crash, Sylux, Bandna Dee, or Elma as examples.

Joker personally isn't exciting me (have to see him in the game though!) currently as he looks like he could be from any stereotypical anime. But I can at least appreciate that he likely will have aesthetics that differ from most of the cast. More guys (or gals) running around with swords doesn't sound as appealing though.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, unlike previous Smash games, Switch isn't significantly more powerful than Wii U, so it's not like there was much they can do to improve it.

Though, I think "lighting changes" is underselling it. All models have detailed textures and I personally think this game has the best visual effects in Smash.
I get where you're coming from. Personally I think what they should have done is switch to a different art style altogether. Something like the 3DS version with the outlines. Or simply make cartoony characters like Mario much more cartoony and drop the realism in them while realistic characters keep their traits intact. What I'd do is have each character use the art style from the games they come from. So Link would be using the same cel-shading techniques using in Breath of the Wild, but I know this would be a bit too far/problematic and having all characters use a set art style is much easier and less complicated.

Me neither. Xander does his best, but he sounds a little too "human" to me--maybe because I've seen and heard him in interviews, but I don't get the "larger-than-life" presence from him that Pat Cashman brought. I can actually picture a guy in the recording studio saying these lines.

It's fine though because we can change the language and get a variety of announcers! Have you tried the German one?
No I haven't, actually! I've only played the game in English, Japanese and Spanish, and the former two feature Xander's voice. I'd like to have the option to change the voices of all characters in the game while keeping the set language.

osby

Smash Obsessed
All these differ greatly from each other compared to :ultmarth::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultlink: who all boil down to swordsman with a twist with Corrin being the biggest outbreak from the others who ironically is one of the most hated additions. There's also all the other Fire Emblem reps, other Links, and Shulk. I'm fine with some more anime or swordsmen in the long run. But I do think we need a balance of getting some who don't fall into this category like Banjo, Crash, Sylux, Bandna Dee, or Elma as examples.

Joker personally isn't exciting me (have to see him in the game though!) currently as he looks like he could be from any stereotypical anime. But I can at least appreciate that he likely will have aesthetics that differ from most of the cast. More guys (or gals) running around with swords doesn't sound as appealing though.
Swordman isn't a character type. :ultmarth: is a king. :ultcloud: is a cyberpunk soldier. :ultcorrin: is a prince/ess with shape shifting abilities. :ultlink: is elf/holy knight/adventurer. They all have different aesthetics and backstories, not to mention playstyles.

Yeah, you can point at Lucina or Young Link but I can't see how this is unique to swordfighters or "anime" characters when we have :ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultdoc::ultdarksamus::ultluigi::ultken::ultrichter: etc.

Also, why Shulk is anime and Elma is not? Genuinely curious.

PS: If you think Joker looks like a stereotypical anime character, I want to you to recommend me some series, I've yet to see much phantom thief anime.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
No one's complaining about playstyles, that's....not what people mean when they say aesthetic. "Aesthetic" as in the design of the character, not the moveset. So people do have a point when they say "too many anime fighters," because let's be realistic there's at least ten white human anime characters in this game (depending on how you view some fighters) and after a while humans get way less interesting than cartoonish characters since humans have to obey normal laws of physics and human movement whereas a cartoonish fighter doesn't and only has to obey their own laws,thus giving them more to work with and ending up with a more creative moveset.

Also maybe next time less caps? Half of your message was in caps lock which while I was reading it made it feel like I was being shouted at by an obnoxious child.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
- I do not like the English version of the main theme or the singer. Perhaps it's just how it all sounds that doesn't click, or maybe my taste in music is very different. The Japanese one sounds better for me personally, but I'd prefer to just avoid the main theme altogether because it's often overused, very much like 3DS/Wii U's and Brawl's. It's like Smash Bros. is trying desperately to have a thematic identity, but fails to do so, often having to just repeat the same melody over and over, when it reality it simply has an identity crisis. If I was director, personally I'd hire composers like someone in the vein of Isamu Ohira for instance. I really enjoy his tracks from the first four Gran Turismo games (despite not being a PlayStation console owner). I feel it'd work well despite them being unfitting for a game like Smash. But since they say it's not a true fighting game, why not push that distinction even further? I'd also focus more on the Nintendo All-Stars aspect of things like the original game, but keep the third-party characters as a mere bonus.
I'm really disappointed that the version of the main theme that was used to introduce us to the game at E3 appears to be absent from the final product. That one is VASTLY superior to both vocal versions in my opinion and yet it seems to have been nothing more than a promo track.

(If it is in the game I apologize, I haven't unlocked all songs yet).

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I'm really disappointed that the version of the main theme that was used to introduce us to the game at E3 appears to be absent from the final product. That one is VASTLY superior to both vocal versions in my opinion and yet it seems to have been nothing more than a promo track.

(If it is in the game I apologize, I haven't unlocked all songs yet).
Well I haven't unlocked it either....can anyone confirm if the E3 theme is in the game?

GrimPain

Smash Rookie
More guys (or gals) running around with swords doesn't sound as appealing though.
Your not implying Joker is a sword user I hope. I've noticed a lot of misconception going around about that for some reason everyone keeps going " omg another swordsman."

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Most of the newcomers were underwhelming to me. Also I would rather see less Assist Trophies/Pokeballs for more playable characters.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr and the Koopalings are an extremely fun fighter to play as and Wendy is the most visually interesting female character in the game.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Your not implying Joker is a sword user I hope. I've noticed a lot of misconception going around about that for some reason everyone keeps going " omg another swordsman."
People complaining that Joker is just another sword user are really dumb.

Sure Joker has a dagger in his arsenal but he also uses a gun and the various Persona abilities.

I think he'll be a pretty unique character with all that going for him.

KatKit

Smash Lord
And Wendy is the most visually interesting female character in the game.
I played countless matches in Smash 4 (the game that added the most female newcomers to date), and plenty in Ultimate. I have never run into a Wendy user. I've played all other Koopalings at least once. That is a refreshing and solid unpopular opinion. I'm sure she has fans, but there's probably only a handful of them... especially compared to, well, literally every other woman in the game.

Last edited:

EGsmash

Smash Apprentice
Most of the gameplay changes in Ultimate are awful.
Too many aerial moves are safe on shield. If you're dumb enough to attack someone's shield, you shouldn't be able to reward yourself with a free jab.
Directional airdodge lag should be 1/2 of what it is now.
Not being able to run through opponents is stupid, especially when you can dash-attack through shields. Smash4 handled this way better. You're wrong if you think otherwise.
Balloon knockback is a cartoony joke. You don't actually like it - you just tolerate it because you don't understand how dumb it is.
Melee was a terrible game and should not have been used as a template for Ultimate gameplay changes.
High-level tournament play should not have been used as a basis for Ultimate gameplay changes.
Smash 4 tournament YouTube videos are more interesting to watch than Ultimate videos. Same for combo videos.
Casual gameplay experience in Ultimate is just awful with more than 3 people on screen. 8 players are nearly unplayable.
Ultimate is the least balanced game in the series since 64/Melee.
Ultimate has the largest number of toxic matchups and a wider gap between high and low tier characters in the series.
Hey fam, can I copy your Smash4? Sure, just change the global rules a little so it doesn't look the same.

Fight me.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
my unpopular opinion is probably 1 i will get alot of hate for but i do say what i think so..here it goes! >.<

i really don't want Geno to become a playable character as DLC, even now i still see people saying he will be in..it's just..why?! what's so popular about this character that they want him in? hes been in a very old forgotten game where hes not even the main character right? so..what makes this puppet so popular that everyone wants him in and go crazy over it?...i don't get it...and each time i tell someone my unpopular opinion people get so mad over it x.x

GrimPain

Smash Rookie
Joker isn't a sword user. Who ever said he was?
I was namely bringing it up because I was trying to understand if that's what they meant. I have seen a few people, one of which I corrected early on when joker was announced on here. Also a lot off this site had that reaction cause they didn't know who he was and for some reason jumped to the "anime sword guy" conclusion.

Last edited:

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
I was namely bringing it up because I was trying to understand if that's what they meant. I have seen a few people, one of which I corrected early on when joker was announced on here, and a lot off this site had that reaction cause they didn't know who he was and for some reason jumped to the "anime sword guy" conclusion.
Lol, this fanbase is a joke sometimes.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Incorrect, his move set potential and more unique design from the rest of the cast helps his case for me.

On the other hand I feel he has a rather simple and typical anime boy design that you could paste in most animes and visually and he'd fit right in as the main character cause he looks pretty... simple and uninteresting like most anime main boy characters. Overall it's not a reason that I'll shun or hate him for, but I don't really like that he looks more like he'd be in one of those anime spin off fighting games rather than Smash.

Swordsmen/women are more or less separate from Joker in my viewpoint even if they both have a more "anime" aspect to them. Though my issue with them is that other types of fighters would be interesting rather than more sword wielders especially if they care coming from Fire Emblem which has many weapons in it. It'd be like every Pokemon rep being Fire type or every Mario character only being the plumbers.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Most of the gameplay changes in Ultimate are awful.
Too many aerial moves are safe on shield. If you're dumb enough to attack someone's shield, you shouldn't be able to reward yourself with a free jab.
Directional airdodge lag should be 1/2 of what it is now.
Not being able to run through opponents is stupid, especially when you can dash-attack through shields. Smash4 handled this way better. You're wrong if you think otherwise.
Balloon knockback is a cartoony joke. You don't actually like it - you just tolerate it because you don't understand how dumb it is.
Melee was a terrible game and should not have been used as a template for Ultimate gameplay changes.
High-level tournament play should not have been used as a basis for Ultimate gameplay changes.
Smash 4 tournament YouTube videos are more interesting to watch than Ultimate videos. Same for combo videos.
Casual gameplay experience in Ultimate is just awful with more than 3 people on screen. 8 players are nearly unplayable.
Ultimate is the least balanced game in the series since 64/Melee.
Ultimate has the largest number of toxic matchups and a wider gap between high and low tier characters in the series.
Hey fam, can I copy your Smash4? Sure, just change the global rules a little so it doesn't look the same.

Fight me.
Nope, I'm not a fish.

Also I would rather see less Assist Trophies/Pokeballs for more playable characters.
You are comparing apples with oranges, cutting one won't score you more from the other.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Okay, not sure how unpopular of an opinion this is - and not trying to turn this into a FE discussion again - but regardless. An ideal "reduced" FE roster would consist of Marth, Ike, Robin and Corrin, with Lucina as an alternate outfit to Marth as she was originally intended in Smash 4. Mind you, this is with the assumption that Echo Fighters are no longer a thing at some point in the future.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Okay, not sure how unpopular of an opinion this is - and not trying to turn this into a FE discussion again - but regardless. An ideal "reduced" FE roster would consist of Marth, Ike, Robin and Corrin, with Lucina as an alternate outfit to Marth as she was originally intended in Smash 4. Mind you, this is with the assumption that Echo Fighters are no longer a thing at some point in the future.
This is the unpopular opinion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom