• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions - share them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean Yak

Smash Cadet
NNID
Catman789
The Fire Emblem series needs loads more representation in Smash. There is so much potential especially because the rosters from the games are so numerous and diverse! However, I'm not sure what to think about the three current characters in smash: Marth, Roy, and Ike. I haven't played many Fire Emblem games, which is sad because after having played like two of them, it's one of my favorite Nintendo games games of all time. Anyway, who the hell are these guys? I think I remember Ike from Radiant Dawn, but I haven't played that game in years, and I sold it without finishing it. God I'm such an idiot. Also, after playing Awakening, Marth is mentioned, but only as this godlike character from a long time ago or something. I don't really get it, but the point is that we don't even know who he is. Roy has a blade named after him, and he is DLC or something, but again, he's not too prevalent.

Again, I haven't played Fire Emblem nearly as much as I should have, but I think that Chrom should definitely be put in, and I would have liked it if he totally replaced Marth, but it's too late for that. Now that we have one swordsman, I'm fine with having a clone of him, but if there's a clone, we should definitely have some other character from that universe. I don't know which characters are big names, but my personal favorite character is Gaius, so I'll go with that. He's like a trickster rogue kind of dude, and I think that he could be a cool, powerful character in smash.

I guess the unpopular part of my opinion is that Marth, Ike, and Roy should go because they aren't seen in games anymore, kind of like how dr. mario is dead because dr. mario games aren't made anymore.

Oh, another thing, I hate the idea of characters that change forms, such as Zelda/Shiek and Pokemon Trainer. 90% of the people that use these characters only use one form, and that one special move can be kept to make each form feel less dry. Project M did this really well with the three Pokemon.

Burning Boom

Smash Apprentice
The Fire Emblem series needs loads more representation in Smash. There is so much potential especially because the rosters from the games are so numerous and diverse! However, I'm not sure what to think about the three current characters in smash: Marth, Roy, and Ike. I haven't played many Fire Emblem games, which is sad because after having played like two of them, it's one of my favorite Nintendo games games of all time. Anyway, who the hell are these guys? I think I remember Ike from Radiant Dawn, but I haven't played that game in years, and I sold it without finishing it. God I'm such an idiot. Also, after playing Awakening, Marth is mentioned, but only as this godlike character from a long time ago or something. I don't really get it, but the point is that we don't even know who he is. Roy has a blade named after him, and he is DLC or something, but again, he's not too prevalent.

Again, I haven't played Fire Emblem nearly as much as I should have, but I think that Chrom should definitely be put in, and I would have liked it if he totally replaced Marth, but it's too late for that. Now that we have one swordsman, I'm fine with having a clone of him, but if there's a clone, we should definitely have some other character from that universe. I don't know which characters are big names, but my personal favorite character is Gaius, so I'll go with that. He's like a trickster rogue kind of dude, and I think that he could be a cool, powerful character in smash.

I guess the unpopular part of my opinion is that Marth, Ike, and Roy should go because they aren't seen in games anymore, kind of like how dr. mario is dead because dr. mario games aren't made anymore.

Oh, another thing, I hate the idea of characters that change forms, such as Zelda/Shiek and Pokemon Trainer. 90% of the people that use these characters only use one form, and that one special move can be kept to make each form feel less dry. Project M did this really well with the three Pokemon.

Roy and Marth both had their own games as well, as a matter of fact, Marth was the star of the first FE game, which was remade for the Nintendo DS. Not trying to criticize, just informing that, yes, people know who these characters are. That said, I think Roy should go.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Yes, I'll pipe in on the Roy is irrelivent notion.

Roy is irrelivent as a notable FE character. You only think he's relevant because his game was the most recent FE game when Melee launched. As far as Fire Emblem lords are concerned, Roy is no more significant than Alm, Sigurd, Nina, Leif, Ephraim, or Erikia. Hell Sigurd is more rellivant! His game was more commercially successful! And if Sakuari had had his way, Sigurd would've been playable in the original Super Smash Bros.

I would also argue Roy's father Eliwood is a more significant character as he starred in the first FE game released outside Japan, along with Lyndis and Hector.

And obviously, none of these characters are as important as Marth, who starred in the first Fire Emblem game, as well as the third, and two DS games.

I would also say Ike is less rellivant, but at least he starred in two games, unlike Roy who only starred in one. Plus, Ike's games were more recent.

So yeah. Just select Red Marth and pretend he's Roy. Or otherwise, go play Melee.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
Yes, I'll pipe in on the Roy is irrelivent notion.

Roy is irrelivent as a notable FE character. You only think he's relevant because his game was the most recent FE game when Melee launched. As far as Fire Emblem lords are concerned, Roy is no more significant than Alm, Sigurd, Nina, Leif, Ephraim, or Erikia. Hell Sigurd is more rellivant! His game was more commercially successful! And if Sakuari had had his way, Sigurd would've been playable in the original Super Smash Bros.

I would also argue Roy's father Eliwood is a more significant character as he starred in the first FE game released outside Japan, along with Lyndis and Hector.

And obviously, none of these characters are as important as Marth, who starred in the first Fire Emblem game, as well as the third, and two DS games.

I would also say Ike is less rellivant, but at least he starred in two games, unlike Roy who only starred in one. Plus, Ike's games were more recent.

So yeah. Just select Red Marth and pretend he's Roy. Or otherwise, go play Melee.
...What.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think Roy has as much of a chance as Chrom.

50/50.

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
I think Roy has as much of a chance as Chrom.

50/50.

I actually think Chrom has a much better chance then Roy. Chrom is representation of an important milestone in Fire Emblem history: The series finally became mainstream. It is a best seller worldwide. not to mention it is a simply fantastic game.

on that note, i hope chrom gets in and stays in smash forever, even if i dont care if ike or roy return

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I am starting to feel that people are forgetting that we are not debating here.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
Simply Giving Black Shadow Ganondorf's moves would be an insult to Ganon an the entire F-Zero franchise.

Yeah it could easily work, but why? Does anyone actually like Black Shadow? Seems like it's just Zelda fans who always request this for the Ganon aspect and not cause they like Black Shadow. Because really, there's so many better and more original looking F-zero characters with potentially better movesets.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The E3 leak is true. Or at least partially.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I want more moving stages in SSB4. I'd be happy if they added mayhaps 3 or 4 more into the game, and made them a bit more elaborate than in previous games.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I never believe 'leaks'. Not untill release date is really early or there's some kind of proof.

Pac-Man and Mii can walk to hell!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-I don't care about Ridley or Palutena.
-I hate Ice Climbers and Pokemon Trainer (the trainer character,not his Pokemon)
-I still think Toad has chances.
-My third most wanted newcomer is Shy Guy.
-I loved Pichu in Melee.
-Star Fox was fine with Fox only.
-I think Jigglypuff looked better in Melee than in Brawl.
-I think Jigglypuff's Rollout is useful.
-I feel sorry for Link's fans because he is terrible in every game.
-I hate Pikachu's expressionless face.
-I hate the idea of Ganondorf with a weapon,he needs energy projectiles!
-Fire Emblem is fine with just Marth and Ike.
-I don't like so much Kirby's moveset because is so generic.
-I think R.O.B was a cool idea.
-One of my favorite things about Smash Bros is the music.
-I think Meta-knight needs to be lighter than Kirby.
-I think F.L.U.D.D is crap,but Mario Tornado was crap too.
-Charizard looks stupid in that size.
-I hate that Squirtle's back and forward aerial are the same.
-I hate Wario's moveset in Brawl.
-The only thing I hate from Brawl are the tripping and the gravity (not the lack of Wavedash or L cancel).
-I think Dixie Kong is 100% likely.
-I like the Paper Mario idea,but I think is terribly unlikely.
-I don't like Villager.
-Pics of the day are like drugs to me.
-I think is incredibly stupid that Bomberman isn't in the game.
-I think fans that want Roy but not Pichu are weird.
-I think Mewtwo in Melee was a stupid idea because he is a legendary Pokemon,oh look Jigglypuff vs Mewtwo,oh! Jigglypuff won!
-Iconic for Smash or not ,Jigglypuff's Rest is stupid as crap.
-The only thing that I would like about Little Mac's inclusion is the music.
-I hate Pikachu without Iron Tail.
-I think the Starfy AT was an insult to him and his fans.
-I think Kirby deserves another newcomer.
-I think we will be a little dissapointed with the final roster.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'scuse me for my short history of Smash Brothers, but here goes.

- They should buff Mario. He's the single most important character in the roster, but he's average at best in gameplay.
- Mr. G&W feels the most out of place in the roster (Brawl/Melee). I wouldn't mind giving him a stage, but giving him a playable character slot?
- Metaknight was fun as hell to play with.
- I want strong Third-party candidates playable. Ones I personally want but know they have little chance in making, including:
  • Neku from The World Ends With You (DS)
  • Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes 1 and 2 (Wii)
  • Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney series (DS)
- Can never understand Sakurai's craving desire to include Solid Snake for Brawl in the first place. I like Solid Snake, but... him over characters that actually resonate with the Nintendo industry? Tingle makes more sense than him...
Yeh, opinions all over the place there.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Sakurai is behind the major leaks we have had for this game. He's using them to see how the fans react to characters and game concepts and purposefully throws in fake info to throw the fans (and Nintendo) off his trail.

The Little Pac-Mii rumor was real, except for the at E3 part. However, Pac-Man was scrapped due to negative fan reaction and won't appear in the game at all.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
- The Pacman-Mii-Mac leak is not true, I feel I'm the only one on this at times. There isn't a way to ever know if it is or isn't unless Sakurai confirms it.
- I wouldn't care if Jiggs hit the road
- Lucas should stay in Smash and he is not useless
- Ridley should be in, but I fear he won't be
- Link is so useless and it pains me because I love Zelda games
- Toad should have been in Smash already
- Dixie is in over K. Rool unfortunately
- I don't like Falco. That smug asshole

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures looks like an awesome TV show and video game and I think Pac-Man deserves to be included, though I want his stage to be a Maze from the original Pac-Man.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
1. Fire Emblem deserves 5 characters representing the most important eras in its long history: Marth, Sigurd, Roy, Ike, and Chrom/Lucina/Robin. Or something like that.

2. There is still hope for Toad. Until the bitter end, I stand on his side.

3. I don't like Bowser Jr. as a playable character because he's a wuss in most Mario games. All he does as Shadow Mario in Sunshine is run away from you and he gets stopped by light water sprays. He prefers to summon larger bosses or pilot warships and hover crafts rather than fighting Mario personally in the other games. The only time his paintbrush is used for anything remotely offensive is in Mario Power Tennis, otherwise it's used as a defensive tactic. Sorry folks, aside from some underwhelming acts of courage in NSMB, he's all bark and no bite compared to other recurring mini-bosses.

4. I think Shulk is probably not suitable for Smash Bros. because the Monado is too big. That sword is designed to cut large beasts on a large over world. Its reach is much longer than Ike's Ragnell, and if he is to fight authentically, he'll be swinging it all over the place. I would not be surprised if the Monado became an item instead of Shulk being playable.

5. Ridley will be a boring addition to the cast if he ends up fighting too similarly to Charizard. Then again, Fire Emblem and Star Fox characters face the same problem amongst each other. Metroid fans have yet to sell me the idea that Ridley is worth it.

6. There should be a 5th Zelda rep for the classic Zelda games. I support two possibilities that are unpopular: Classic Link and Classic Ganon. There is nothing wrong with a visually different third Link from the classic games if there is a visually different second Link who has less games than classic Link does. There is nothing wrong with another iteration of the main antagonist of the series if there is already two of the protagonist. I don't understand why Toon Zelda is supported more other than people thinking cut characters from Brawl will somehow make it in. Would those of you who support Toon Zelda support Plusle & Minun as well?

7. I would get rid of the Stage Builder if it meant that the playable roster and the single player modes would improve.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
6. There should be a 5th Zelda rep for the classic Zelda games. I support two possibilities that are unpopular: Classic Link and Classic Ganon. There is nothing wrong with a visually different third Link from the classic games if there is a visually different second Link who has less games than classic Link does. There is nothing wrong with another iteration of the main antagonist of the series if there is already two of the protagonist. I don't understand why Toon Zelda is supported more other than people thinking cut characters from Brawl will somehow make it in. Would those of you who support Toon Zelda support Plusle & Minun as well?
I would support Plusle and Minun...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My unpopular opinions:

1. To hell with representatives, give us playable character.

2. To hell with speculation and theory crafting, let's play games.

3. To hell with hating characters we don't like outside of smash that would make great playable characters from a gameplay perspective, let us hate characters we like outside of smash that would make bland playable characters (an example of this is Krystal and Toad for me; I can't stand Krystal as a character, but she would have an incredible moveset. On the flip side, I love Toad to death but he would make a dreadful playable character).

4. Don't think inside or outside the box. In fact, forget the box. Think in a triangle, hexagon, oval, do-decagon, or some crazy thing like that.

5. The E3 Leak is probably more or less true. Deal with it. Accept it. Let's see what they play like, instead of complaining about "I hate what Miis look" or "Pac-Man is boring." Heck, stop letting SFxT cloud your judgment, because that game had some awful playable character movesets.

6. I actually play Smash games regularly, unlike most posters here. I play Smash 64 about 2 hours a month, Melee about 5 hours a month, and Project M at least about 20 hours a month.

7. I don't care about balance if patches can fix everything. I'd rather have a trillion things of content (including playable characters) and have it all get fixed later than to have a few things fixed in the game, and never get anything new.

8. I will pay hundreds of dollars for DLC, specifically for past stages returning, newly added playable characters, and heck, maybe even some costumes. (just don't take advantage of me Namco Bandai and Nintendo!)

9. Sakurai is overrated.

10. Link is probably a bottom feeder again, and likely so is Ness.

11. Relevancy discussions are the worst.

12. If a character was previously playable in Smash, they are not "irrelevant." In fact, that makes them more relevant than any potential newcomer. Sorry fanboys and nuthuggers.

13. If you're a blind character fanboy and nuthugger, I don't mind upsetting you or making you go off to make you learn that character fanboyism and nuthuggery is not the answer. WANTING A GOOD GAME IS!!!

14. Palutena is overrated and probably won't happen. I remember when I stated this when people were asking "will we get 2 or 3 new playable Kid Icarus characters?", and I will stick to my guns on it. On top of that, she has very few moves to work with. But hey, if Sakurai can make 'em and it makes for a great playable character (compared to the other not chosen options), more power to him, and more power to us.

15. The Space Animal skillset has tons of room for potential, as showcased by Project M (dat Wolf and Lucas). This could benefit Krystal. Similarly, so does Marth's skillset, which could do wonders for Roy if done right (again, SEE PROJECT M!!!).

16. In terms of moveset, playstyle, and skillset potential, I think the best 5 potential new playable characters with any semblance of a chance of being playable in order are:
-Ridley (skillset mostly with a lot of playstyle potential)
-K. Rool (moveset mostly with a lot of playstyle potential)
-Isaac (a near equal combination of the 3)
-Miis (moveset and skillset, especially with all the randomly amazing ideas that Sakurai could have planned. It seems like a crazy combination of the WFT and Villager)
-Little Mac (basically all playstyle and skillset, especially if you add in a lot of historic boxing moves and references)

17. We need more gameplay discussion.

18. We need more gameplay discussion that doesn't suck to fix my 17th point.

19. We need more good users to fix my 18th point.

20. We need more users to fix my 19th point. Why the heck is the hype so low=??? Seriously, Project M 3.0's launch got more hype here than Smash WiiU and 3DS' reveal. This shows Sakurai's and Nintendo's disconnect with us here, as well as on the internet as a whole. On top of that, there are much less new users than back when the first 2 Brawl trailers were revealed all those years ago.

21. If you don't play Smash nearly as much as you talk about it, that needs to change.

22. If you're like me and you want more balance, characters, stages, assist trophies, Pokéball Pokémon, game modes, online content, costumes, outfits, colors, trophies, stickers, content, etc. etc. etc... you want delays. You want the 2015 fast track delay.

23. The Non-Specific Action Figure hype is real, and it will never die inside my heart.

24. The Brawl character roster should all come back.

25. Roy (see: Project M), Mewtwo (see: Project M + more psychic attacks), and Pichu should return, while Dr. Mario becomes a Mario outfit, or alternatively in a Smash game after this gets his own unique moveset to become his own playable character.

26. Cutting a character and adding a new one is proven to take more time than merely re-adding 2 or 3 previous characters. Don't believe Sakurai's bullcrap about "everything is being built from the ground up." He said that about Melee and Brawl, and in both instances he was either wrong or lying or both.

27. The Smash fans > Sakurai.

28. Moving stages that have hazards/interferences that flow with combat are awesome. That is why stages like Mute City, Rainbow Cruise, and Delfino Plaza are the best, and why Skyloft might be destined for similar greatness.

29. Everybody wants another Mute City-esk stage. If you don't agree, then you aren't anybody worth being a part of everybody.

30. Bring back Melee Fox, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Dr. Mario (well, in Mario; seriously, Brawl Mario is trash, and we all know it), Ice Climbers, Marth (well that's all but confirmed), and a bit of Melee Falco, without the Melee OP'ness. Obviously some changes here and there are fine, but don't take away the heart of the character.

31. Sonic and Marth are guaranteed to be top 5 characters, especially Sonic. The Ice Climbers might be in that mix as well.

32. Give Ganondorf lots of new moves (mostly dark magic, and maybe a sword move or two) without totally changing his heart and soul and playstyle.

33. If Miis are indeed playable, they better have static heights and weight.

34. If Miis are indeed playable, they better have only a select few to choose from for online play, otherwise, the Hitler, Satan, and Penis Miis will take over.

35. If Miis are indeed playable, there better be generally agreed upon rules among which ones can be used in tournaments tyrants, nothing racist, sexist, or homophobic, no genitalia-based Miis, etc.), otherwise, the Hitler, Satan, and Penis Miis will take over.

36. A lot of Project M ideas would be awesome, specifically keeping stages simple.

37. If we keep stages simple for the most part, we can have more stages. I imagine that heap of crap we call "New Pork City" took up the spot of about 5 potential other stages.

38. All traditional single-player modes (home-run contest, classic mode, adventure mode, all-star mode, event matches, break the targets, board the platforms, multi-man smash, boss run mode, etc.) should support up to 4 player (variants), support Wifi play, and maybe even support LAN play.

39. Heck, Smash and Nintendo in general should support LAN play (imagine Mario Kart 8 with up to 24 players via Wifi play! THE HYPE WOULD BE SO REAL!!!)

40. Board the Platforms should return.

41. Race to the finish should be a static Stadium Mode.

42. There should be 5 universal stages for Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish, and Break the Targets, as well as character-specific stages for each of them.

43. After you clear each of those character specific variations of each stage in those modes, you should be able to play those stages with other characters.

45. The item select should have 5 frequencies (Very High, High, Medium, Low, Very Low) like in Smash 64 and Melee, not 3 like in Brawl.

46. Stickers stuck on the character ball should not be thrown away once used.

47. The bumper should function like it does in Smash 64, not like it does in Brawl.

48. The flipper should return.

49. All past stages should return via DLC. I would pay premium/top dollar for this to really happen! :)

50. We're gonna find a way to hack and mod the Wii U and its' games, and I got a feeling the Smash 3DS and Wii U modding community is going to be excellent! :grin:

51. I expect roughly 51 playable characters, with a range of 48-52 playable characters. I came up with this number simply:
-Smash 64 had 12 playable characters.
-Melee had 26 playable characters, 14 more than Smash 64, with 14 newcomers.
-Brawl had 39 playable characters, 13 more than Melee, with 17 newcomers (I'm counting Toon Link as Young Link), and 4 cuts (Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario).
-Smash Wii U and 3DS will have 51 playable characters, 12 more than Brawl, with 10 or 11 newcomers, 1 or 2 returning veteran(s) (Mewtwo and maybe Roy), and 0 cuts.

52. Cuts are stupid.

53. The stage builder should be way more easy to customize, and have way more options and specific user-generated variants.

54. Smash games in general should be more open source.

55. Let's have a freaking King of the Hill Mode.

56. Let's have a "Smash 64", "Melee", and "Brawl" mode with those games' physics and playstyle (or at least hack these 2 games to do that!). :)

57. I don't care about your fanboyism, I want the best damn game possible.

58. Let's be more open to competitive smashing with modding and mod-based balancing as a thing, unlike what the Brawl community did. Seriously, if the Brawl community got behind a movement to remove tripping and stupid things like that, the game would have lasted longer as a game as big as Melee than it did, and it wouldn't look like a game headed to the graveyard competitively after Smash 3DS' and Wii U's release (as well as Project M stealing its' thunder).

59. Let's all have fun.

60. Smash Bros. is a party game, because if you aren't have a party, you're doing it wrong! :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
John...

We're supposed to post UNPOPULAR opinions.

Most of what you stated is common sense.
Common Sense is an unpopular opinion, as well as a (then) unpopular pamphlet by Thomas Paine in much of the world.

Also, much of that (like 98% of it) was copy and pasted. ;)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My unpopular opinions:

6. I actually play Smash games regularly, unlike most posters here. I play Smash 64 about 2 hours a month, Melee about 5 hours a month, and Project M at least about 20 hours a month.
*Looks at Johnknight's hours playing each smash*

Damn I play smash way too much(there's no such thing as playing too much i know), Idk how many hours I clock every month lol. .....but yeah all day everyday every single one....lol

Oh I need to stay on topic..... um um

Gameplay>Characters.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*Looks at Johnknight's hours playing each smash*

Damn I play smash way too much (there's no such thing).....but yeah all day everyday every single one....lol

Oh I need to stay on topic..... um um

Gameplay>Characters.
To be fair, I play with my brother a lot, and I've had a lot of time off from classes the last few months, and I only based it off the last 3 months or so.

Plus my brother and I play Project M like once every 3 days, so that's like 10 times a month. 20 hours / 10 times a month = roughly 2 hours per session (although our sessions on the weekends are the longest).

But yeah, gameplay is always king, and it should forever remain that way.
So you're Chronobound? :troll:
I just like saving my opinions, and seeing how they change. My opinions on gameplay are the ones that change the most, actually.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
To be fair, I play with my brother a lot, and I've had a lot of time off from classes the last few months. Plus we play Project M like once every 3 days, so that's like 10 times a month. 20 hours / 10 times a month = roughly 2 hours per session (although our sessions on the weekends are the longest).
That's cool, even though I had classes I still procrastinated (I gotta stop doing that) and played the hell outta smash, now that classes are done I can play even more :D

But yeah I agree I noticed that some "smash speculators", don't even play smash that often or aren't even good at it. Which is sad really.

Anyway sorry about the OT, kira.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's cool, even though I had classes I still procrastinated (I gotta stop doing that) and played the hell outta smash, now that classes are done I can play even more :D

But yeah I agree I noticed that some "smash speculators", don't even play smash that often or aren't even good at it. Which is sad really.
Well I normally get all my crap done early, to the point where I actually finished 2 of my 4 classes early. Heck, I have 2 finals tomorrow that I minimally studied for, because I only need a 20% and a 40% respectively for both finals to get an "A" in the class!!! :laugh:

Yeah, and it's sad that smash speculators don't play Smash much. I mean, I get if they're isolated in an area with no one to play and crappy online (although Smash 64 + Project 64k/other such programs + Kaillera/P2P is a legit source of fixing that), but other than that, I just think people really are more into the thought of smash or the potential of smash, rather than enjoying the greatness of Smash by playing it (like I do with Smash 64, Melee, and Project M).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom