• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions - share them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Africa

Smash Cadet
They should put in Majora's final form. THEN they can have my money..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would rather have a concept for Mii that doesn't suck than have a boring concept for Mii and 2 other characters.
In fact, does liking Mii count as an unpopular opinion?

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I think palutena will be interesting.

Will custom movesets be usable online?
I don't think so. Pac-Man's roundtable had a bit of talk about custom movesets, followed by a mention of how customizable characters could only be used with friends. Hopefully that's changed, though.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
I hate the idea of the chorus men/kids being playable in smash bros. Rhythm Heaven is a cool game, but it doesn't deserve a playable character, maybe assist trophies and a Wario ware-ish stage.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I really want Snake to come back. I feel like he's an incredibly unique character, the inclusion of his series adds a lot to Smash Bros. that no first party franchise could, and on a personal note, I really, really don't want to go through having one of my mains cut two games in a row.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really want Snake to come back. I feel like he's an incredibly unique character, the inclusion of his series adds a lot to Smash Bros. that no first party franchise could, and on a personal note, I really, really don't want to go through having one of my mains cut two games in a row.
Plus Snake is just bad ass.

D

Deleted member

I don't want him out either. It's just that I have a really pessimistic view of the roster size, and he was one of the characters I played the least. Any cut will be upsetting IMO.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
To me, Smash 4 feels like if you took the "break everything" aspect out of Brawl-. And it is GLORIOUS.:4pacman:

Yep, Pac's my new V-face here.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
You guys here make Smash 4 sound like the child (or twins I suppose since Wii U and 3DS) who are always being compared to their older siblings and are basically living in their shadows because they can't be allowed to have their own identity.
Smash 64 is its own thing.
Melee is its own thing.
Brawl is its own thing.
Shut up about Melee 2.0 and Brawl 2.0 and just let Wii U/ 3DS do their own things.

*Cough* Yes I realize the titles don't help my case but I'm trying to make a point here. STAWP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom